Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Not per person. Not per night. $199.ºº is the total price!
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights – Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
- Includes $100 VISA Gift Card
- Additional Nights Available
- 15 Restaurants Onsite
- 95,000 Square Foot Casino
- Pool and Spa
- Onsite Shopping
Ubicación del Resort
Detalles del paquete
Best Las Vegas Weekend Deal
Your Best Las Vegas Weekend Deal vacation package at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino just keeps bringin’ it! You’ll get 400 square feet of luxury overlooking Las Vegas Country Club or Strip. A king bed or two double beds sleep up to 4 guests. Enjoy a flat-screen LED TV with Beyond TV. Keep in touch with Wi-Fi access (Fees Apply). Store your snacks or leftovers in your mini-fridge. Don’t forget that $100 VISA Gift Card.
Now, for the incredible value, we keep promising – here it is. 4 days and 3 nights of this luxury for $199. No, not per night. $199 for your whole stay! An incredible vacation at an amazing resort with fantastic amenities, a gorgeous room, and a $100 VISA Gift Card. What’s that noise I hear? Oh, it’s you grabbing your phone! Excellent! Our friendly reservationists are standing by to help you book this best Last Vegas Weekend deal!
The Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
Welcome to The Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino! This iconic landmark resort has just undergone a major renovation and just about everything is brand spanking new, just for you! Your Best Las Vegas Weekend Deal is sounding good already, isn’t it? It boasts the perfect central location close to all the major attractions and of course, The Strip! Yet, it’s also far enough away that you won’t be bothered with noise when it’s time to power down in the evenings.
Amenities and Entertainment Venues
When it comes to amenities and entertainment, the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino really shines! At meal time, you will have 15 different venues to choose from – yes, 15! Everything from as casual as room service or a deli-sandwich to as fancy as the Benihana or the Edge Steakhouse, it’s all there at your fingertips and your whim! For relaxation, how can you beat a massage or facial at the on-site spa? Or maybe a dip in the pool and then sit down and relax at one of the brand new pool cabanas? Don’t forget that $100 VISA Gift Card is yours with this incredible best Las Vegas weekend deal, so go try your luck at the 95,000 square foot onsite casino – and may Lady Luck smile upon you!
The Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino also features different entertainment options – from the unforgettable show by the magical Jen Kramer to the smash-hit show by the legendary Barry Manilow. A little bit of something for everyone here! Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
See you at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino!
4 Days / 3 Nights
$199 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $475
Savings – $276
Standard – Sleeps 4
A King Bed or 2 Double Beds
$100 VISA Gift Card
Additional Nights Available
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
Vídeo del complejo
- "The rooms were so clean and spacious. The staff was incredible and was always right on it if there was anything we needed. We are so glad that we got to stay! We loved it. Looking forward to going back soon!" - Amanda Ruiz, New Mexico
- "My husband and I stayed at Westgate in Las Vegas and we could not be happier with this incredible resort! The best part was having a monorail station just outside of the resort. It made moving around so convenient." - Val Souza, Oregon
- "What a great resort! We found this special right in our budget and everything went perfectly! The rooms were very clean and spacious. The staff was kind, courteous, and prompt. I loved that the monorail station was right there so you didn't have to worry about taking your car or taxi. I would definitely stay here again!" - Jill Watts, Utah
- "We loved our stay at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino. The resort is located just a block away from the Strip, which makes it much calmer than other resorts. However, there are plenty of transportation choices available to go to the Strip. The resort amenities were amazing. We loved the pool and even got a cabana!" - Karen Atkins, California
This attractive resort is the iconic place to stay and play in the electrifying city of Las Vegas. This resort's location is unbeatable, just one block from the famed Las Vegas Strip and adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center. In the vicinity, there are countless bars, cafés, and restaurants, as well as casinos, nightclubs, and entertainment venues. This resort is proud of its relaxing atmosphere while being just one block from the excitement of the world-famous Strip.
• Year of construction: 1969
• Number of floors (main building): 30
• Connecting rooms: Yes
Premium Country Club or Strip View - Sleeps 4 – 1 King or 2 Double Beds, Flat-Screen LED TV with Beyond TV, Mini-Fridge, Work Desk
Amenities and services
Included: Free parking, 24-hour front desk, Room service*, Laundry service*, Air conditioning in public areas, In-room safe, Currency exchange facilities, Lift access, Newspaper stand, Shop, Gym*
• Wi-fi Available*
• Poolside snack bar
• Air conditioning in Restaurant
• Non-smoking area
• Steam bath*
• Hot tub*
• Spa treatments*
• Hairdressing salon
• Sun loungers*
• Theatre / auditorium
• Games room
(*) Some services shall be paid at the establishment