Country Inn & Suites
7135 Pocahontas Trail, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $297.ºº is the total price!
- 6 Days/ 5 Nights – Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East
- Best Williamsburg Vacation Package
- $100 Restaurant.com Gift For Southern Pancake & Waffle House
- Extra Nights: $99.ºº
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast Included
Best Williamsburg Vacation Package
Colonial Williamsburg has always been on the bucket list. It sounds like a really cool place to visit and your friends that have gone have raved about it. You’ve got vacation time coming. You know there’s plenty to do for the kids – and they might even learn something!! It all sounds great and you’re ready to start planning. But first things first. Where are you going to stay? How about the Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East? We’d love to help you with the Best Williamsburg Vacation Package you’ll find!! It’s 6 day/5 nights at the Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East for just $297? Are you dialing yet? We thought so! Can’t wait to speak with you!
Colonial Williamsburg is 301-acre living history museum. It contains buildings (some are reproductions and some are restorations) buildings from the 17th, through the 19th centuries. The employees dress in costumes from the colonial era and actually speak as those characters. They even using grammar and diction from the era. Is is so cool! You will feel like you have traveled through a time machine! Enjoy the pace of just meandering around the village and learning what life was like during this time in history. You must also visit Yorktown and Jamestown, which together with Williamsburg are referred to as “Historic Triangle of Virginia.” It’s the perfect destination for a Best Williamsburg Vacation Package.
Your Package Deal
You will definitely agree that you got the Best Williamsburg Vacation Package from bestvacationdealz.com at the Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East! Here’s the skinny; a spacious. modern guest room with two Queen beds, to accommodate up to 4 people. The complimentary Wi-Fi will be a lifesaver with the kids along! In the morning, you will save money again because we have also included a complimentary hot breakfast in the dining room at the Ramada Williamsburg! And and just one more thing (because we can!), we’re throwing in a $100 Restaurant.com certificate for Southern Pancake and Waffle House!
Things to Do
During your Best Williamsburg Vacation Package, there are so many great things to do, we can’t begin to list them all. But, here’s a few highlights. Besides Colonial Williamsburg, the kids may not leave until they’ve gone to either Busch Gardens or Water Country USA, or maybe both! If by any chance, the kids let you get away without a theme-park day, check the Virginia Living Museum, which boasts an enormous 30,000 gallon aquarium, a 3/4 mile outdoor trail including animals, and a touch tank for the kids to touch. Or maybe, climb on board the Miss Hampton II Harbor Cruise for a 3 hour tour of the Hampton River. Whatever you do, enjoy the fun with the family!
6 Days / 5 Nights
$297 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $416
Savings – $119
Standard – Sleeps 4
Queen + Queen
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "Nice clean hotel, great location, rooms were clean and spacious, welcoming staff, and delicious breakfast. I would highly recommend this hotel. My very particular husband would definitely stay here again."Liz G.
- "This hotel is a great value and the staff were very friendly, and professional. Definitely would recommend this hotel when visiting Williamsburg. Breakfast items and choices were good and the rooms were clean and well-stocked. The front desk staff was really friendly and even greeted you when you came and went. Very pleased with this hotel package deal from bestvacationdealz.com" Jimmie D.
- "We had a blissful stay. Beds were soooo comfortable and the room was clean and nice. Offered a great continental breakfast. Would definitely go back!" - Laura B.
- "bestvacationdealz.com is the best! They gave me a great deal on my Williamsburg vacation and made it so easy to book. Highly recommend!" -Pam S.
Set 2.5 miles from Colonial Williamsburg, this relaxed hotel is also 3 miles from Water Country USA water park.
The traditional rooms come with free Wi-Fi, TVs and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Suites add separate living areas with pull-out sofas, DVD players, microwaves and minifridges. Kids 18 and under stay free with an adult.
Freebies include parking, hot buffet breakfast and 24/7 chocolate chip cookies and coffee. Additional amenities include a fitness center and an outdoor pool, plus a business center, a meeting room and a library.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com