463 East Parkway, Gatlinburg TN 37738
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $129 is the total price!
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast Daily
- Two Pools
- Hot Tub
- Bag Toss
- Picnic Grounds
3 Night Gatlinburg Resort Package Deal
Are you looking for a nice mountain getaway in Gatlinburg at a great price? Look no further! Right now, BestVacationDealz.com is offering a 3 Night Gatlinburg Resort Package Deal for just $129. With this package, you’ll receive 4 days/3 nights at the family-friendly Brookside Resort in Gatlinburg in a standard guest room with two double beds. AND you’ll also receive two 1-day complimentary tickets to the awesome Wild Bear Falls Water Park, a mountain-themed, world-class family indoor/outdoor water park and the largest in the south! PLUS, you’ll also receive a $100 Restaurant.com gift certificate! All this for just $129 TOTAL.
Brookside Resort Features & Amenities
The Brookside Resort has been a family-run operation for 90 years and their motto has always been “CITY CLOSE, COUNTRY QUIET”. This is because the resort is just 3 blocks from downtown Gatlinburg, but still feels peaceful like being out in the country. Founded by a family, their ideals about hospitality are still the driving force behind every guest interaction. Everyone is treated with the same southern hospitality. Many guests first came to the Brookside Resort as children and now come back with their own children and even grandchildren!
The resort boasts a 10-acre setting in close proximity to Gatlinburg’s favorite attractions. If you don’t feel like driving or walking, the Gatlinburg Trolley stops right at the front door. A daily free breakfast of southern-style biscuits and gravy, a healthy oatmeal bar and teddy bear-shaped waffles will get you on your way to a great day exploring Gatlinburg! Be sure to take advantage of the many other amenities at Brookside Resort, such as two swimming pools, outdoor hot tub, eight-foot waterfall, picnic grounds and classic recreational options, including basketball, bag toss, shuffleboard and volleyball. You might even make a new friend or two!
With so much to do and see in Gatlinburg, it can be a little overwhelming! Below, we’ve provided a few links to popular attractions. We hope this information will make your 3 Night Gatlinburg Resort Package Deal a joy you will speak of for years to come!
Whatever you decide to during your 3 Night Gatlinburg Resort Package Deal, you are sure to make memories that will last a lifetime – or until your next trip to this mountain paradise!
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- $129 Total Price – Not Per Night
- Retail Value – $549
- Savings – $420
- Standard – Sleeps 4
- 2 Double Beds
- $100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
- 2 Complimentary 1-Day Adult Tickets to Wild Bear Falls Water Park
- Additional Nights – $79
- Taxes Not Included
- Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "The breakfast was nice and filling. The room was beautifully decorated. You can go out on the balcony and look at the stream running behind the building. The resort has a pool. Getting into and out of the resort was easy. The trolley would stop in front of the resort.The staff is friendly, helpful and very attentive to your needs. You can walk to downtown Gatlinburg if you want." - Donna W.
- "We booked for the quiet time of year and that was just fine with us. The rates were good, the views divine and the room was spectacular! The front door of our room was a view of the mountains, the patio a nicely flowing stream, and an inroom working wood fireplace! There is an outdoor pool, a breakfast that kept us full till late afternoon." - Amy C.
- "My family has been visiting Gatlinburg for over 40 years. This resort is where we will stay from here on out. The river running behind the hotel is amazing. The room is great. Loved the shower. The balcony and the windows that open are the best part. Nothing like sleeping to the sound of the river rushing by." - Jason R.
- "Brookside was great! The staff was really nice and very helpful. The grounds were nice as well. The creek right outside our back door and having a patio to sit at and relax while watching the water and ducks was great! We stayed in ground floor to get the full creek effect. Very relaxing! We will most definitely stay again!!" - Tabitha C.
Occupying several buildings beside Roaring Fork stream, this 10-acre woodland lodge is 1 mile from Ripley’s Believe It or Not, 2 miles from Great Smoky Mountains National Park and 11 miles from Dollywood.
Homey accommodations feature minifridges, microwaves, cable TV, coffeemakers and private balconies overlooking the water. Some rooms have wood-burning fireplaces.
There's an exercise room and a basketball court, plus laundry facilities, a hot tub, and 2 outdoor pools with a slide and a waterfall. Freebies include continental breakfast, property-wide Wi-Fi, and parking for cars and large vehicles.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com