Wild Bear Inn
4236 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $99.ºº* is the total price!
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights – Wild Bear Inn Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
- Includes - 2 All Day Passes to Wild Bear Falls Water Park
- Includes a $100 Restaurant.com Certificate For Seasons of Ober & Loft Lounge
- Extra Nights: $99.ºº
The Wild Bear Inn is the perfect stay when visiting Pigeon Forge and the Gatlinburg, Tennessee area. You will love this convenient property for all it offers. Located in Pigeon Forge and adjacent to the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The Double Queen Guestroom at Wild Bear Inn (formerly Rodeway Inn Pigeon Forge, Mountain Skys Lodge) offers an intimate setting with 336 square feet of space and room for up to four guests. This newly renovated property also features a continental breakfast with your stay.
The Wild Bear Inn is close to all things fun to do in the Gatlinburg area and will be your home base for finding fun and excitement! This best vacation deal hotel also features its own full breakfast restaurant on site and convenient trolley access.
For added fun, this Wild Bear Inn 4 day and 3 night stay includes – 2 – 1 day passes to the Wild Bear Falls Water Park located at the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort.
This BEST Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg vacation deal also comes with a $100 Restaurant.com dinner certificate for Seasons of Ober & Loft Lounge. The only thing better than the view FROM your table…will be the food ON your table.
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- $99* Total Price – Not Per Night
- Retail Value – $449
- Savings – $350
- Standard – Sleeps 4
- 2 Queen Beds
- $100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
- Additional Nights – $99
- Taxes Not Included
- Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- *Resort Preview Rate
- Sherry W - What an incredible deal for this property. The hotel is beautiful and well maintained. Wonderful place to stay and located close to all the fun things to see in Gatlinburg.
- Karla S - I would definitely recommend BestVacationDeals.com to anyone! Great service and even nicer rooms. We especially loved the breakfast at the hotel, first class all the way! Our waiter David was wonderful and made us feel special.
Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, this motel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction and within 3 mi (5 km) of Dollywood and Great Smoky Mountain Wheel. Island at Pigeon Forge is 3 mi (4.8 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this motel has an outdoor pool and coffee/tea in the lobby. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a seasonal outdoor pool and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 116 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Free local calls, hair dryers, and safes are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Wild Bear Inn
4236 Parkway Pigeon Forge TN 37863
24-hour front desk
Coffee/tea in common areas
Number of floors - 3
Total number of rooms - 116
Outdoor seasonal pool
Show all hotel amenities
Family Friendly Amenities
Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Access via exterior corridors
Free local calls
Iron/ironing board (on request)
Cable TV service
Show all room amenities
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Show dining options
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com