Country Inn & Suites
7135 Pocahontas Trail Williamsburg, VA 23185
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $99.ºº is the total price!
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights – Country Inn & Suites, Williamsburg, Virginia
- Williamsburg September Weekend Getaway
- Includes $100 Restaurant.com Gift For Southern Pancake & Waffle House
- Extra Nights: $99.ºº
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast Included
Williamsburg September Weekend Getaway
We know that where to spend your precious vacation dollars is a nerve-wracking decision. We’re going to try to make it easier for you. How about a 4 day/3 night Williamsburg September Weekend Getaway for just $99? That’s not per person or per night. That means $99 for your entire stay. We’ll bet that just made your decision VERY easy!!
Williamsburg, VA has the most authentic and extensive living history museum anywhere in the US. It’s an incredibly fun and interactive history lesson for everyone! It’s at the top of the list when you’re visiting the area, as it should be. But did you know that there’s tons of other great activities in the area? It’s a great destination for a Williamsburg September Weekend Getaway?
Your Vacation Package
Here’s everything you’ll enjoy with your Williamsburg September Weekend Getaway package. A lovely guest room with 2 Queen beds to accommodate up to 4 at the Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East. Keep in touch with complimentary Wi-Fi. In the morning, you’ll enjoy a complimentary breakfast to see you on your way to the day’s adventures. Keep up your workout in the onsite fitness center. Just to make this deal irresistible, we’re throwing in a $100 Restaurant.com certificate for Southern Pancake and Waffle House!
Things to Do
Here’s just a small sampling you can participate in during the month of September in the area. There’s always something great going on! Take it as easy or as adventurous as you prefer during your Williamsburg September Vacation Getaway.
- Yorktown Market Days. Dozens of local farmers, vendors and artists, with a variety of homegrown favorites and local art.
- Fossil Frenzy Hike – take an easy hike along York River State Park to discover relics of very old sea creatures
- Drool in the Pool – This dog swim day is a popular activity and eagerly anticipated each year! Pool passes for your dog are available at the gate for $10. Music, refreshments and goodies featured! All proceeds benefit the animals of Heritage Humane Society.
- The Big Bluesy – A Blues Music Event.
Definitely something for everyone and much more than we have space to list here. You’ll just have to experience all the fun yourself during your Williamsburg September Vacation Getaway!
4 Days / 3 Nights
$99 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $218
Savings – $119
Standard – Sleeps 4
Queen + Queen
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "Thanks so much, bestvacationdealz.com, for helping us book this getaway at the Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East! My kids adored Colonial Williamsburg and I loved the great value here!!" Anne F.
- "There was way too much to do for only 3 nights! We will be VERY soon. We LOVED it!!!" Marcy G.
- "Loved the spacious room and staff was so friendly and accommodating. Asked for a room close to doors, so my senior parents wouldn't have far to walk. They did even better with our room having walk in shower. My mom loved it!!!" - Vanessa L.
- "My husband and I and our three kids stayed in one room. There was surprisingly, a good amount of space for all of us. Beds were very comfy, shower was big which I appreciated, the breakfast was great. Room was very clean. Would definitely stay again." - Roz R.
Set 2.5 miles from Colonial Williamsburg, this relaxed hotel is also 3 miles from Water Country USA water park.
The traditional rooms come with free Wi-Fi, TVs and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Suites add separate living areas with pull-out sofas, DVD players, microwaves and minifridges. Kids 18 and under stay free with an adult.
Freebies include parking, hot buffet breakfast and 24/7 chocolate chip cookies and coffee. Additional amenities include a fitness center and an outdoor pool, plus a business center, a meeting room and a library.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com