Westgate Branson Woods Resort
2201 Roark Valley Drive, Branson, MO 65616
Vacation Getaway Features
- 3 Night Stay Branson w/ 2 Tickets to Ride the Ducks Branson
- Vacation in the Beautiful Ozark Mountains
- $149 For the Whole Stay - Not Per Night!
- Resort Amenities Include Pool and Hiking Trails
- King Bed with Kitchenette
- Foosball and Ping Pong
- Hiking Trails
Best Branson Getaway Package for 2
When it’s time for a vacation, planning is everything!! But it’s such a hassle. Where to go, what to do, how to get the best price. Yeah, we get it! This is what we do for a living. 🙂 But, we’ve got a great deal for you and your sweetheart that takes all the worry and hassle out of planning a vacation. It’s the best Branson Getaway Package for 2! We offer the best locations, the best prices and the best amenities. It’s already done for you! All you have to do is give us a call and book it. Easy, right?
Your Vacation Deal
So, here it is. The best Branson Getaway Package for 2 is 4 nights and 3 days at the lovely Westgate Branson Woods Resort in scenic Branson, MO. Located right in the heart of the majestic Ozark Mountains, you can come and enjoy the sweet mountain air and beautiful scenery. Your accommodations are a King Studio Villa, which is a generously sized (240 sq. ft.) studio fully equipped with a kitchenette. In addition, you will also receive 2 tickets to the Ride the Ducks Branson, one of Branson’s most popular attractions. All this for the total price of $149. Yes, TOTAL. Not per night or per person. That price is IT. So, what do you think? Have we solved the planning problem for you?
Westgate Branson Woods Resort
The Westgate Branson Woods Resort is situated on 145 pristine acres right in the middle of the Ozark Mountains, but still very conveniently located to downtown Branson. You can expect a superior experience at this resort, with all of its onsite amenities and activities. Whether you enjoy spending your days on the go or relaxing, the Westgate Branson Woods Resort has something for you.
Enjoy lounging by the pool or soaking in the hot tub? They’ve got 3 pools right on site and a hot tub at the pool area, too. Longing for a nice, relaxing walk through the woods? The Westgate Branson Woods Resort has hiking trails right on the property. If you’d like to take a leisurely bike ride around the property, rent some bicycles and off you go! Up for some friendly competition? Have a game of horseshoes or shuffleboard. Looking to turn it up a notch? There’s a fitness center right onsite and a sand volleyball court. Have at it!!
Your lovely, spacious studio villa features one King bed and a kitchenette with a mini-fridge, microwave and coffee pot. It’s the perfect size for a romantic weekend in the Ozarks! There are so many incredible dining choices in Branson, but right at the resort, you can enjoy either Drafts Sports Bar & Grill or Cordovano Joe’s pizza.
Ride The Ducks Branson
During WWII, the DUKW was used to transport troops and supplies from water to land and back again. Somewhere, along the line, it gained the nickname of “Ducks”. The Ducks utilized by Ride The Ducks Branson are state-of-the-art amphibious vehicles, built from the ground up to stringent standard and feature modern safety equipment and features. So, buckle up and get ready to splash down, cruise Table Rock Lake and enjoy this unique experience!
That sounds like a blast! Are you ready now to book the best Branson getaway package for 2? We thought so!! Can’t wait to hear from you!
4 Day/3 Night
$149 Total Price – Not Per Night or Per Person
Includes 2 tickets to Ride the Ducks Branson
Retail Value – $392
Savings – $243
Studio – Sleeps 2
Additional Nights $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "The Ducks are worth every penny! They take you through town and down back roads and then to the lake. Great views of the lakes! The kids really loved it. We all had a blast!!" Mary L. Takes you through
- "Branson Woods Resort was a great choice for our 3-day getaway. The staff is friendly and accommodating and the grounds were beautifully maintained. We particularly enjoyed the hiking trails. We would love to come back." - Sharie C.
- "Branson Woods was exactly what we wanted for our vacation getaway. It was quiet, peaceful, clean and well-run. We would definitely return." - Carl H.
- "We had an excellent time on the Ducks. Capt. Crunch made the ride an incredible experience. He interacted with everyone and had us all thoroughly entertained. He has a great rapport with kids and he had their full attention! A definite do again." - Charley C.
On over 140 wooded acres, this laid-back hotel is 1.7 miles from Tanger Outlets Branson mall and 6.3 miles from Silver Dollar City theme park.
Functional rooms come with microwaves, minifridges, coffeemakers and WiFi (fee), as well as flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels. Cozy, 1- and 2-bedroom villas add fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, full kitchens and/or balconies. Cabins are also available.
Amenities include a pizzeria, 3 pools (2 outdoor) and a sand volleyball court, as well as on-site hiking trails. Parking is free, and bikes are available (surcharge).
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com