Fantasy World Resort I
5005 Kyng's Heath Rd., Kissimmee, FL 34746
Vacation Getaway Features
- 2 Heated Pools & 3 Hot Tubs
- Heated Lazy River
- 2 Heated Water Slides & Kids Splash Pad
- 18 Hole Miniature Golf Course
- Virtual Golf & Floating Driving Range
- Pool Bar/Lobby/Lounge
- Fitness Center w/Sauna & Steam Room
- Tennis, Basketball, Batting Cages (Softball & Baseball), Shuffleboard, Bocce Ball & Covered Playground
- Movie Night & Karaoke Night
- Bingo & Trivia
Best Deal Orlando Family Vacation SeaWorld
You want to take the kids to SeaWorld, but you have to find just the right package. Well, here it is! BestVacationDealz.com is currently offering our Best Deal Orlando Family Vacation SeaWorld package for just $398! With this deal, you’ll enjoy 5 days and 4 nights at the Fantasy World Resort I in sunny Kissimmee, FL, in a 2 bedroom Townhome Villa. In addition, you get 2 adult 1-day complimentary tickets to SeaWorld. Finally, you will also receive a $100 Restaurant.com gift certificate for A Land Remembered.
Your Townhome Villa has all the comforts of home with a full kitchen, dining room, washer/dryer, WiFi and cable TV. It can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people. It has a Queen in the master, 2 Twins in the second bedroom and a sleep sofa in the living room. Plenty of room for everyone!
Fantasy World Resort I
We want you to love this Best Deal Orlando Family Vacation SeaWorld @ the Fantasy World Resort I! It is a great resort with many varied amenities and activities to keep your whole family occupied and happy. You may think you’ve found heaven at the pool deck with its multiple pools, lazy rivers and Splash Pad. But please do wander the grounds to find all the other delights just awaiting you! Like scavenger hunts, crafts, bingo, Treasure hunts, movies with popcorn and karaoke! That’s just a partial list of the great amenities available at the Fantasy World Resort I.
Boy, did you get lucky! With this Best Deal Orlando Family Vacation SeaWorld , you get to recapture some of your most cherished childhood memories! Folks love SeaWorld because it’s the best of childhood! Like pools and sprinklers and the neighborhood creek with the big rope swing. SeaWorld remembers too and they have created one of the largest waterparks in the country to honor those memories in all of us! Ride one of the many exciting rides. See a fun, cool show. Learn something new and interesting at one of the informative exhibits. Enjoy a second childhood, if just for an afternoon, at SeaWorld!
Off the Beaten Track
After your great day at SeaWorld, try something a little different. Here are some suggestions for some fun things to that are just a bit “off the beaten track”:
Whatever you decide to do during your Best Deal Orlando Family Vacation SeaWorld, we know you will have the time of your life while creating forever memories!
5 Days / 4 Nights
$398 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $779
Savings – $381
2 Bedroom – Sleeps 6
Queen, 2 Twins, Sofa Bed
2 Adult 1-Day Complimentary Tickets to Universal Studios
$100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "My 4 year old son, wife and I just checked out this morning after a 9 day stay at Fantasy World Resort Villas, This was our first vacation to Florida and all I can say is WOW! This resort is amazing! The grounds were very clean and kept up perfectly. The hot tubs, pools, and lazy river were so much fun! We used them every day. The villa we stayed in was near the pool area and we were so impressed with the cleanliness of it. A/C worked great. The kitchen was awesome. The flat screen TV's with full cable programing were a wonderful touch! Our family will be definitely be coming back next year! WE LOVED OUR STAY!!" - Bill H.
- "We stayed for 4 nights in a 2 Bdrm condo. It was exactly as shown in photos. It was very convenient to have a full kitchen and laundry access when traveling with kids. We liked having TVs in bedrooms and living room. Nice screened in patio. We were adjacent to pool, which is amazing! My kids loved the water slide and lazy river. Bar area was nice as well. Location is great near theme parks." - Lolly B.
- "Our family of five stayed one week and we loved our time there. The pool area was very close to our unit and very kid friendly - they loved the lazy river and splash pad. Happy hour and pool side bar made it convenient for my husband and I to grab a drink. I would recommend this resort to families with children. The townhomes are large enough to feel homey. Cleanliness was perfect and amenities in kitchen were outstanding." Barrie A.
- "Stayed in one of the villas for 10 days at the end of January/beginning of February. We were SO pleased! First of all the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The amenities are great - pool and lazy river are heated, clean and fun! There is also a hot tub and water slide. So many additional activities like mini golf, games centre, movies. It's a great place to relax! The location is so convenient both to big box store and to all the theme parks. Our villa was clean and well equipped. We had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. My family was extremely happy with the villa. We would definitely recommend this place for any family!" - Bob L.
This relaxed, Mediterranean-inspired resort is 7 miles from Epcot and 8 miles from the Magic Kingdom.
The casual, 2-bedroom villas all include full kitchens and washer/dryers, and have living and dining areas, as well as flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.
The expansive, outdoor pool area includes a lazy river, 2 water slides, 2 hot tubs and a kids' pool. There are also tennis courts and a fitness center, as well as sauna and steam room. A scheduled theme park shuttle service is available, and a resort fee applies.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com