Fantasy World Resort I
5005 Kyng's Heath Rd., Kissimmee, FL 34746
Vacation Getaway Features
- 2 Heated Pools & 3 Hot Tubs
- Heated Lazy River
- 2 Heated Water Slides & Kids Splash Pad
- 18 Hole Miniature Golf Course
- Virtual Golf & Floating Driving Range
- Pool Bar/Lobby/Lounge
- Fitness Center w/Sauna & Steam Room
- Tennis, Basketball, Batting Cages (Softball & Baseball), Shuffleboard, Bocce Ball & Covered Playground
- Movie Night & Karaoke Night
- Bingo & Trivia
Best Deal SeaWorld Tickets w/Hotel 3 Nights
Searching for a great deal on a 3 night stay in Orlando w/tickets to SeaWorld? You’ve found it! At BestVacationDealz.com, we’re currently featuring our Best Deal SeaWorld Tickets w/Hotel 3 Nights package for just $299! With this deal, you get 4 days and 3 nights at the Fantasy World Resort I in sunny Kissimmee, FL, in a roomy 2 bedroom Townhome Villa. In addition, you will get 2 adult 1-day complimentary tickets to SeaWorld.
Your whole group will love the roomy two-bedroom Townhome Villa. It features a Queen bed in the Master, 2 Twins in the second bedroom and a sleep sofa in the living room. It will comfortably accommodate up to 6! In addition, your villa also has everything you need to feel like home – a full kitchen, dining room, washer/dryer, WiFi and cable TV.
Fantasy World Resort I
This Best Deal SeaWorld Tickets w/Hotel 3 Nights @ is the deal you’ll be talking about for a long time! The Fantasy World Resort I is a perfect home base and has fantastic amenities, all of which are included with your package. You may not be able to tear the kids away from the pool deck with its multiple pools, lazy rivers and Splash Pad. And the adults will definitely appreciate the stress-relieving hot tubs on site, as well as the pool bars! The whole family can join in pool side contests, like frisbee, jump-rope and hula hoops! Or get into a scavenger hunts or another one of countless other activities. Because there’s always something super cool going on for the family to enjoy together!
Relive your most cherished childhood memories with this Best Deal SeaWorld Tickets w/Hotel 3 Nights package.Everyone loves SeaWorld because SeaWorld is all about summer! And what are the best childhood memories but pools and sprinklers and even the neighborhood creek? SeaWorld remembers that, too and they have created one of the largest waterparks in the country to keep the kid in all of us alive. Ride one of the many exciting rides. See a cool show. Learn something new at one of the exhibits. Enjoy your second childhood, if just for an afternoon, at SeaWorld!
Off the Beaten Track
After your memorable day at SeaWorld, you might want to do something different. Here are a few suggestions for some fun things to that are just a bit “off the beaten track”:
Whatever you decide to do during your Best Deal SeaWorld Tickets w/Hotel 3 Nights, we hope you will treasure your memories for life!
4 Days / 3 Nights
$299 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $680
Savings – $381
2 Bedroom – Sleeps 6
Queen, 2 Twins, Sofa Bed
2 Adult 1-Day Complimentary Tickets to Universal Studios
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "My 4 year old son, wife and I just checked out this morning after a 9 day stay at Fantasy World Resort Villas, This was our first vacation to Florida and all I can say is WOW! This resort is amazing! The grounds were very clean and kept up perfectly. The hot tubs, pools, and lazy river were so much fun! We used them every day. The villa we stayed in was near the pool area and we were so impressed with the cleanliness of it. A/C worked great. The kitchen was awesome. The flat screen TV's with full cable programing were a wonderful touch! Our family will be definitely be coming back next year! WE LOVED OUR STAY!!" - Bill H.
- "We stayed for 4 nights in a 2 Bdrm condo. It was exactly as shown in photos. It was very convenient to have a full kitchen and laundry access when traveling with kids. We liked having TVs in bedrooms and living room. Nice screened in patio. We were adjacent to pool, which is amazing! My kids loved the water slide and lazy river. Bar area was nice as well. Location is great near theme parks." - Lolly B.
- "Our family of five stayed one week and we loved our time there. The pool area was very close to our unit and very kid friendly - they loved the lazy river and splash pad. Happy hour and pool side bar made it convenient for my husband and I to grab a drink. I would recommend this resort to families with children. The townhomes are large enough to feel homey. Cleanliness was perfect and amenities in kitchen were outstanding." Barrie A.
- "Stayed in one of the villas for 10 days at the end of January/beginning of February. We were SO pleased! First of all the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The amenities are great - pool and lazy river are heated, clean and fun! There is also a hot tub and water slide. So many additional activities like mini golf, games centre, movies. It's a great place to relax! The location is so convenient both to big box store and to all the theme parks. Our villa was clean and well equipped. We had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. My family was extremely happy with the villa. We would definitely recommend this place for any family!" - Bob L.
This relaxed, Mediterranean-inspired resort is 7 miles from Epcot and 8 miles from the Magic Kingdom.
The casual, 2-bedroom villas all include full kitchens and washer/dryers, and have living and dining areas, as well as flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.
The expansive, outdoor pool area includes a lazy river, 2 water slides, 2 hot tubs and a kids' pool. There are also tennis courts and a fitness center, as well as sauna and steam room. A scheduled theme park shuttle service is available, and a resort fee applies.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com