Tropicana Las Vegas
3801 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Vacation Getaway Features
- One of 10 Best Casinos on the Strip
- 5 Onsite Restaurants AND Room Service
- Nightly Entertainment
- Pool & Hot Tub w/Cabanas Available
- Hair Salon & Spa
- Fitness Center
Best Deal Weekend at Tropicana Vegas
Thinking a weekend in Vegas sounds good? Yeah! A weekend in Vegas always sounds good! And we have a Best Deal Weekend at Tropicana Vegas to help you get here. For only $239, you will receive 4 days and 3 nights at the Tropicana Resort in a Club Deluxe room w/2 Queen Beds and a view of the pool and gardens. This spacious room can accommodate up to 4. You will also receive two complimentary tickets to The Laugh Factory right on site at the Tropicana. Ready to book now? Our reservationists are ready to help you!
A Room with a View
You will love your Club Deluxe room at the Tropicana Resort. It has a gorgeous view of the Tropicana Beach Club, which means you get to look out over the pool and gardens. So peaceful! Speaking of peaceful, the room is decorated in pretty sunset colors and features furniture reminiscent of South Beach, Miami. Between the furnishing and the pretty view, you might forget you’re in the desert! Your room also features two Queen size beds with Euro Top Serta Perfect Sleeper mattresses and 300 thread-count sheets, white plantation shutters, a 42″ TV, WiFi and an MP3 docking station. It’s easy to see how this spacious guest room is the perfect space for your Best Deal Weekend at Tropicana Vegas
The Laugh Factory
You never know who might show up! Known talent and unknown talent. It’s all here at the Laugh Factory with 3 new acts a week! Some of the most famous comedians ever known launched their careers at the Laugh Factory and sometimes, they drop back in to entertain you. Or, maybe you get to discover the next great one. Whoever is on the stage when you see the show, you can rest assured, you’ll be ROFL!!
With so many things to do onsite, do you really want to leave the Tropicana Resort?? Because you really don’t need to! Enjoy the show at the Laugh Factory, which is included with this package. How about a good steak or homemade Eggplant Parmigiana? Visit Bacio with its Italian cuisine or Biscayne Steak Sea Wine where they are sure to make you very happy. And of course, you just can’t leave the Tropicana would be complete without a visit to the Tropicana Beach Club, with its serene pool and gardens. You might just love that the best of all!
If you decide to venture off site, here are a few suggestions to get you started. Whatever you decide to do, enjoy your Best Deal Weekend at Tropicana Vegas experience:
4 Days / 3 Nights
$239 Total Price – Not Per Night or Per Person
Retail Value – $448
Savings – $199
Standard – Sleeps 4
Queen + Queen
2 Complimentary Tickets to the Laugh Factory
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "Our trip was a mother/daughter traveling to visit another daughter who lives in Vegas. The Tropicana worked perfectly for us. Check-in was fast and simple (and delicious thanks to the cookie!). All of the staff we encountered were very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and modern and the bed was very comfortable. We had no issues with air conditioning or heat (we were there the end of October and used both). Will definitely choose the Tropicana when I'm back to visit the kids. " - Terri T.
- " We were also greeted with warm cookies on check in! All the staff were so pleasant and helpful throughout our stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The facilities in the hotel were fantastic. A choice of restaurants, a 24hrs Starbucks (perfect for early excursions!)and multiple ATM machines plus a casino that was bright and cheerful (this stood out). Would thoroughly recommend this hotel and we can't wait to come back. Thank you for helping us have a wonderful experience." - Bonnie Y.
- "Thanks for everything. Loved our stay!" - Connie R.
- "Room was clean and lovely. Vegas was so exciting!" - Mandy D.
Set 2 miles from Caesars Palace, this vibrant South Beach-themed casino resort is a 7-minute walk from the MGM Grand stop on the monorail.
Modern rooms have warm decor and plantation shutters, as well as free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and iPod docks; suites add living areas, wet bars and minifridges. Villas feature dining areas, marble bathrooms and original art. Room service is available.
A resort fee is charged. Perks include a casino, a 4-acre pool area with swim-up blackjack, and tropical gardens and waterfalls. There are also several bars and restaurants, plus a gym.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com