Westgate Las Vegas Resort
3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $349.ºº is the total price!
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort
- Two complimentary tickets to Absinthe
- Includes $100 in Promotional Gaming Chips
- Extra Nights: $99.ºº
- Pool & Cabanas
- Tennis & Golf
- Spa & Shopping
- 95,000 Square Foot Casino
Is It Time To Go To Las Vegas?
Absolutely! Any time is a great time for Vegas! So, do you know where you’re going to stay? Do you have any plans while you’re there? No? No? Well. let us help you! With our Best Las Vegas Vacation w/ Absinthe Tickets, you’ll enjoy 4 days and 3 nights at a Las Vegas iconic hotel with $100 in promotional gaming chips AND tickets to one of the hottest shows in town!
Best Las Vegas Vacation w/Absinthe Tickets
The Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino offers luxury amenities and attractions onsite. Strike it rich in the 95,000 square foot casino. Enjoy a fabulous meal at any one of the 15 dining venues. Choose from 3 different shows at the resort. Schedule a massage or a facial at the Westgate Serenity Spa. Take a swim in the pool or a soak in the hot tub. Go shopping. When it’s time to venture out, the monorail stops right at the door.
You will love your King Studio Suite at the Westgate. Decorated in rich black and gold, your 400-square foot suite features a 60 inch Smart LED TV, a wet bar and mini-fridge and microwave. Your bath boats a rain head shower system. In addition to your gorgeous suite and all the hotel amenities, your Best Las Vegas Vacation w/Absinthe Tickets also features 2 complimentary tickets to the show no one can stop talking about AND $100 in promotional gaming chips!
“Absinthe,” is the critically acclaimed acro-cabaret variety show. It is performed in the round with unobstructed sightlines and in intimate proximity of the world-class artists performing amazing feats of strength, balance, danger and unfathomable flexibility. The New York Times hails “You’re close enough to see the sweat and grimaces needed to produce graceful, gravity defying stunts,” and sums up the entire “Absinthe” experience as, “Imagine Cirque du Soleil as channeled through ‘Rocky Horror Picture Show.’” from www.absinthevegas.com
“It’s BRILLIANT. I’m going to put that in caps when I write this down. It’s BRILLIANT! It reminded me of what’s great about Vegas.” – Huffington Post
“Imagine Cirque du Soleil as channeled through”Rocky Horror Picture Show” and painted by George Grosz. A blend of skill, erotic innuendo and zaniness. The memorable moments make a jaded audience literally gasp.” – New York Times
See you soon for your best Las Vegas Vacation w/Absinthe Tickets!
4 Days / 3 Nights
$349 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $625
Savings – $276
Two Complimentary Tickets to Absinthe
Standard – Sleeps 2
$100 in Promotional Gaming Chips
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "This hotel was the real deal. Great staff. Nice room. Monorail going through the hotel was totally the bomb. We will be back." - Jack S.
- "Very clean, with a comfortable bed and relaxing room. Great view of the mountains and lights at night. Easy access to the monorail. The staff was great. There was so much to do right at the hotel, it was almost hard to leave. Almost.:)" - Allen P.
- "I was really impressed by how efficiently this operation is run. We got checked in quick with a friendly smile and found the entire staff to be accommodating and hospitable. Definitely a great experience and we will be back." - Andy R.
- "I loved my vacation at the Westgate Las Vegas! Thanks so much to bestvacationdealz.com for helping me book it. It was everything you promised. - and more!" - Kenny S.
This attractive hotel is the iconic place to stay and play in the electrifying city of Las Vegas. This hotel's location is unbeatable, just one block from the famed Las Vegas Strip and adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center. In the vicinity, there are countless bars, cafés and restaurants, as well as casinos, nightclubs, and entertainment venues. This hotel is proud of its relaxing atmosphere, while being just one block from the excitement of the world-famous Strip.
• Year of construction: 1968
• Year of most recent renovation: 2008
• Number of floors (main building): 30
• Total number of rooms: 3000
• Connecting rooms: Yes
Standard - Sleeps 4 – 2 Queens
Amenities and services
Included: Wheelchair-accessible, Car park, Garage, 24-hour reception, Check-out hour 11:00 – , Room service*, Laundry service*, Air conditioning in public areas, Hotel safe*, Currency exchange facilities, Cloakroom, Lift access, Newspaper stand, Shop, Gym*
• Wi-fi Available in the hotel*
• Wired Internet Available in the hotel*
• Breakfast buffet
• Buffet lunch
• Set menu lunch
• Buffet dinner
• Set menu dinner
• Poolside snack bar
• Air conditioning in Restaurant
• Non-smoking area
• Steam bath*
• Hot tub*
• Spa treatments*
• Hairdressing salon
• Sun loungers*
• Theatre / auditorium
• Games room
(*) Some services shall be paid at the establishment
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com