Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East
911 Riverwood Dr, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $169.ºº is the total price!
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights – Ellington at Wachesaw Plantation East
- Best Myrtle Beach Golf Vacation Deal
- $100 Restaurant.com Certificate for Brother Shuckers
- Extra Nights: $109.ºº
- Championship Golf Course
- Indoor/Outdoor Pools
- Hot Tub
- Children's Pool
- Children's Playground
- Hiking/Exercise Trail
- Bikes & Biking Trails
- Grill & Pub
- Driving Range
Best Myrtle Beach Golf Vacation Deal
Is a golf getaway with friends in your future? If so, we’ve got a great deal to get you on your way there! At BestVacationDealz.com, we’re currently offering the Best Myrtle Beach Golf Vacation Deal. For just $169 total for 4 days and 3 nights, you will receive accommodations in a 1-bedroom condominium at the Ellington at Wachesaw East Plantation Resort in Murrells Inlet, SC. In addition, you will have access to all the amenities at the resort AND a $100.00 Restaurant.com voucher for Brother Shuckers Fish House in Myrtle Beach, just a 20-minute drive from the resort.
Ellington at Wachesaw East Plantation Resort
At the center of the Wachesaw Plantation East Plantation Resort is their championship Golf Course. This is an ideal course for golfers of all skill levels and perfect for your Best Myrtle Beach Golf Vacation Deal. While only 20 minutes from the hustle and bustle of Myrtle Beach, it maintains a calming, serene atmosphere that is a joy to experience. In addition, enjoy the many additional amenities at the resort. Indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, a miniature golf course, children’s entertainment, a nature and hiking trail and on-site dining choices are all at your fingertips. To add to to the lovely laid-back ambience, the structures on site are only 2 stories high, so nothing will block your view of nature. The resort also features access to Huntington Beach State Park, just 4 miles away.
The accommodations for your Best Myrtle Beach Golf Vacation Deal are a large 1 bedroom condominium. This spacious condo features a King bed in the separate bedroom and a sleep sofa in the living room to accommodate up to 4 guests. You will enjoy the convenience of a full kitchen and will surely spend many hours on the screened porch taking in the sights and sound of South Carolina’s Lowcountry.
Things to Do in Nearby Myrtle Beach
Because you might just want to get off the property for an afternoon (maybe…), here are a few suggestions!
- Children’s Pirate Adventures
- Parasailing, Jet Skis, Banana Boats
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park
- Helicopter Tour
- Entertainment Center
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- $169 Total Price – Not Per Night
- Retail Value – $607
- Savings – $439
- 1 Bedroom – Sleeps 4
- King + Sofa Bed
- $100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
- Additional Nights – $109
- Taxes Not Included
- Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "Where do I start?! My family absolutely loved this place! It was great that the kids had a room and TV to themselves. My husband and I both appreciated that there were 3 bathrooms. The whirlpool tubs were like heaven! We had cold weather on this spring break vacation, but the kids still had a blast in the indoor pool. My husband and I totally enjoyed the hot tub. Our condo was very clean and spacious with two bedroom, full kitchen, washer/dryer and patio looking out to the golf course. Would definitely return and recommend." - Kendra H.
- "This is a fantastic resort. So peaceful and quiet, away from the crowds with all the amenities you could ask for. The golf course is second to none and it's so nice to have the option of the indoor pool on rainy/cold days. Of course, the hot tub is always a treat!"- Lynn A.
- "We booked a guys golf weekend here. It was perfect for our needs. The unit was very clean and spacious and the staff was excellent. We really enjoyed our time here and would definitely return." - Aaron D.
- "The staff always goes above and beyond to welcome you and address anything that comes up. They are incredible. The amenities at the resort are so nice - well kept and plenty to do. I love coming here." - Ginny T.
This secluded golf resort is a mile from the Ocean Highway, 4 miles from Huntington Beach State Park and 6 miles from Surfside Beach.
The homey 1- to 3-bedroom villas have modern furnishings, screened-in porches, full kitchens and living/dining areas. All come with free WiFi and TVs with cable channels.
Parking is free. Dining options include a restaurant, a cafe and a bar, as well as picnic areas with BBQ grills. There's also a championship golf course, indoor and outdoor pools, and hot tubs, plus a gym, a kids' playground and hiking/biking trails.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com