Fantasy World Resort I
5005 Kyng's Heath Rd., Kissimmee, FL 34746
Vacation Getaway Features
- 2 Heated Pools & 3 Hot Tubs
- Heated Lazy River
- 2 Heated Water Slides & Kids Splash Pad
- 18 Hole Miniature Golf Course
- Virtual Golf & Floating Driving Range
- Pool Bar/Lobby/Lounge
- Fitness Center w/Sauna & Steam Room
- Tennis, Basketball, Batting Cages (Softball & Baseball), Shuffleboard, Bocce Ball & Covered Playground
- Movie Night & Karaoke Night
- Bingo & Trivia
Best Orlando Family Vacation Resort
Looking for a great deal on a family vacation in Orlando? We’ve got one! Check out the Best Orlando Family Vacation Resort package from BestVacationDealz.com! You’ll receive 4 days and 3 nights at the Fantasy World Resort I in sunny Kissimmee, FL. In addition to your 2 bedroom Townhome, you’ll also get a $100 Restaurant.com gift certificate for A Land Remembered. Your Townhome Villa sleeps 6 with a Queen in the Master, 2 Twins in the kids room and a sleep sofa in the living room. It also features all the great amenities to make your stay feel just like home – a full kitchen, dining room, washer/dryer, WiFi and cable TV.
Fantasy World Resort I
The whole family will love Fantasy World Resort I and this Best Orlando Family Vacation Resort package! Pack the swimsuits – kids will adore the pools and lazy rivers, as well as the Splash Pad. There are also organized poolside contests, such as hula hoops and jump-rope contests. For something just a little different, play a game of miniature golf on the 18-hole course. Then there’s the Craft Cove to create some sand art or maybe a suncatcher! For the adults, how does a relaxing soak in hot tub sound? There are also a few poolside bars to enjoy a refreshing beverage!
There’s plenty for everyone to enjoy in the Orlando area! From the world class theme parks in nearby Orlando to relaxing in a lakefront park, you’ll find your zen here. Because we know that not everyone heads to Florida just for theme parks, here is a list of a few fun things to do in the vicinity of Fantasy World Resort that are just a little “off the beaten track”:
Whatever you decide to do during your Best Orlando Family Vacation Resort, the best thing you’ll take home with is your memories!
4 Days / 3 Nights
$139 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $520
Savings – $381
2 Bedroom – Sleeps 6
Queen, 2 Twins, Sofa Bed
$100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "My 4 year old son, wife and I just checked out this morning after a 9 day stay at Fantasy World Resort Villas, This was our first vacation to Florida and all I can say is WOW! This resort is amazing! The grounds were very clean and kept up perfectly. The hot tubs, pools, and lazy river were so much fun! We used them every day. The villa we stayed in was near the pool area and we were so impressed with the cleanliness of it. A/C worked great. The kitchen was awesome. The flat screen TV's with full cable programing were a wonderful touch! Our family will be definitely be coming back next year! WE LOVED OUR STAY!!" - Bill H.
- "We stayed for 4 nights in a 2 Bdrm condo. It was exactly as shown in photos. It was very convenient to have a full kitchen and laundry access when traveling with kids. We liked having TVs in bedrooms and living room. Nice screened in patio. We were adjacent to pool, which is amazing! My kids loved the water slide and lazy river. Bar area was nice as well. Location is great near theme parks." - Lolly B.
- "Our family of five stayed one week and we loved our time there. The pool area was very close to our unit and very kid friendly - they loved the lazy river and splash pad. Happy hour and pool side bar made it convenient for my husband and I to grab a drink. I would recommend this resort to families with children. The townhomes are large enough to feel homey. Cleanliness was perfect and amenities in kitchen were outstanding." Barrie A.
- "Stayed in one of the villas for 10 days at the end of January/beginning of February. We were SO pleased! First of all the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The amenities are great - pool and lazy river are heated, clean and fun! There is also a hot tub and water slide. So many additional activities like mini golf, games centre, movies. It's a great place to relax! The location is so convenient both to big box store and to all the theme parks. Our villa was clean and well equipped. We had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. My family was extremely happy with the villa. We would definitely recommend this place for any family!" - Bob L.
This relaxed, Mediterranean-inspired resort is 7 miles from Epcot and 8 miles from the Magic Kingdom.
The casual, 2-bedroom villas all include full kitchens and washer/dryers, and have living and dining areas, as well as flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.
The expansive, outdoor pool area includes a lazy river, 2 water slides, 2 hot tubs and a kids' pool. There are also tennis courts and a fitness center, as well as sauna and steam room. A scheduled theme park shuttle service is available, and a resort fee applies.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com