Westgate Vacation Villas Resort & Spa
4000 Westgate Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747
Vacation Getaway Features
- $279 Total Package Price - Not Per Night or Per Person!
- Extra Nights: $99.ºº
- 2 Complimentary Adult 1-Day Passes to Busch Gardens
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights – Westgate Vacation Villas Kissimmee, Florida
- $100 Restaurant.com Certificate For L’italiano’s Chicago Pizzeria Ristorante
- Pools & Water Park
- Boat Rentals
- Movie Theater and Game Room
- Miniature Golf & Basketball/Tennis Courts
Vacation in Orlando, FL
Have you ever wanted to vacation in Orlando? Of course you have!! Kids of all ages want to see the theme parks and get caught up in all the magic that happens in this central Florida city. We know, we know. You’re thinking that it’s just out of your reach now. Can’t get enough time off. Too expensive. Well. guess what? You can and it’s not! At BestVacationDealz.com, we do one thing really, really well. We plan vacations. That means we have the best rates, the nicest properties and the most popular attractions tickets. We’ve got the perfect package for you! It’s our best Orlando Vacation w/Busch Gardens tickets. Sound good? Read on!
Best Orlando Vacation w/Busch Gardens Tickets
Your best Orlando Vacation w/Busch Gardens tickets starts at the Westgate Vacation Villas in beautiful Kissimmee, FL. Here you will enjoy 4 days and 3 nights in a lovely Studio Villa. Your villa features 2 double beds, a kitchenette with mini-fridge, coffeemaker, and microwave. Other features include free Wi-Fi, cable TV with premium channels and a DVD player.
In addition to your accommodations, you will also receive two complimentary one-day tickets to the incredible Busch Gardens in nearby Tampa, FL.
The Westgate Vacation Villas features many lovely on-site amenities. Some of these include:
- 5 Different Dining Venues
- Ship Wreck Island Water Park
- 14 Pools
- Boat Rentals
- Movie Theater
- Bicycle Rentals
- Miniature Golf
Get ready to roar! Did you know that Busch Gardens originally opened in 1959 as a hospitality center for Anheuser-Busch? Back then, it was styled after a traditional German beer garden. It didn’t take long for that garden to grow!
By the mid 1960s, Busch Gardens had established itself as one of the largest zoological facilities in the country with the introduction of “Serengeti Plain”.
The park’s first roller coaster was introduced in 1976 and then things really starting flying. Over the years, the park added more coasters, more attractions and slowly but surely become the iconic theme park that it is today.
But it never forgot its roots! It continued to expand and perfect it’s animal populations and habitats and today, it can boast that it is one of the largest zoos in North America and completely committed to the conservation of endangered species.
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- $279 Total Price – Not Per Night
- Two Complimentary 1-day tickets to Busch Gardens Tampa
- Retail Value – $827
- Savings – $548
- Studio – Sleeps 4
- 2 Doubles
- $100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
- Additional Nights – $99
- Taxes Not Included
- Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "Beautiful resort with first class staff and amenities. Highly recommend!" - Mike P.
- "I had a great time at the westgate. It was so easy to get to the theme parks and my husband and I loved renting one of the boats there."- Doris D.
- "What can I say about Busch Gardens? It's Nirvana for kids of all ages. Thanks, bestvacationdealz.com for hooking us up!" - Grace H.
- "It was so great to escape the stresses of everyday life for a few days. Between the resort and Busch Gardens, I felt like a kid again and it was great!" - Annie M.
This hotel is conveniently located 1.6 km from the Walt Disney World® Resort main entrance, close to Downtown Disney® area and just a short drive from Universal Studios, SeaWorld, International Drive and Orange County Convention Center. The hotel affords guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home along with a wide variety of onsite amenities – all within minutes of area theme parks, attractions and family-friendly restaurants.
• Year of construction: 1984
• Total number of rooms: 1024
• Connecting rooms
Studio Sleeps 4 – King + Sofa Bed
1 Bedroom Villa - Sleeps 4 – King + Sofa Bed
2 Bedroom Villa - Sleeps 8 – 2 Queens + Sofa Bed
2 Bedroom Loft - Sleeps 10 – King + 2 Queens + Queen + Sofa Bed
Included: Wheelchair-accessible, Disability-friendly bathroom, Smoking rooms, Bathroom, Shower, Bathtub, Hairdryer, Balcony, Internet access, Wi-fi, Safe, Centrally regulated air conditioning, Central heating, Individually adjustable heating , TV, Individually adjustable air conditioning, Satellite TV , Cable TV, Direct dial telephone, DVD player, Video games console, Alarm clock, Desk, Ironing set, Washing machine, Wake-up service, Tea and coffee making facilities , Kitchen, Kitchenette, Fridge, Microwave Wheelchair-accessible, Disability-friendly bathroom, Smoking rooms
Amenities and services
Included: Wheelchair-accessible, Car park, Garage, 24-hour reception, Laundry service, Launderette, Bicycle hire service, Multilingual staff, Air conditioning in public areas, Hotel safe, Shop, Gym
• Wifi in all rooms
• Internet in all rooms
• Set menu lunch
• Set menu dinner
• Poolside snack bar
• Air conditioning in Restaurant
• Non-smoking area
• Business center
• Spa center
• Outdoor freshwater pool
• Children’s play area
• Kids’ club
• Entertainment programed for adults
• Entertainment programed for children
• TV lounge
• Games room
• Pedal boating
• Table tennis
• Cycling / mountain biking
• Mini golf
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com