Fantasy World Resort I
5005 Kyng's Heath Rd., Kissimmee, FL 34746
Vacation Getaway Features
- 2 Heated Pools & 3 Hot Tubs
- Heated Lazy River
- 2 Heated Water Slides & Kids Splash Pad
- 18 Hole Miniature Golf Course
- Virtual Golf & Floating Driving Range
- Pool Bar/Lobby/Lounge
- Fitness Center w/Sauna & Steam Room
- Tennis, Basketball, Batting Cages (Softball & Baseball), Shuffleboard, Bocce Ball & Covered Playground
- Movie Night & Karaoke Night
- Bingo & Trivia
Best Price Orlando Package w/Universal Studios Tickets
Do you want to vacation in Orlando, but can’t spend a fortune? We’ve got a great package for you! BestVacationDealz.com has a Best Price Orlando Package w/Universal Studios Tickets package for just $359! So, with this terrific deal, you’ll get 4 days and 3 nights at the Fantasy World Resort I in beautiful Kissimmee, FL. Your accommodations are a roomy 2 bedroom Townhome Villa. Also, you will get 2 adult 1-day complimentary tickets to Universal Studios.
Your family will love this roomy two-bedroom Townhome Villa. It has a Queen bed in the Master, 2 Twins in the second bedroom and a sleep sofa in the living room. Also, your villa features all the amenities to make your stay feel like home – a full kitchen, dining room, washer/dryer, WiFi and cable TV.
Fantasy World Resort I
This Best Price Orlando Package w/Universal Studios Tickets @ the Fantasy World Resort I will definitely go down in family history as your favorite! It is a true resort with many, many amenities! The kids will probably spend the majority of their time in the multiple pools, lazy rivers and Splash Pad. And the adults might spend the majority of theirs in the multiple hot tubs on site. Or maybe the pool bars! You can all join in on the poolside contests, like frisbee, jump-rope of hula hoops! Or, maybe you want to go play 18 holes of miniature golf or participate in countless other activities. Because there’s always something super fun going on to make the whole family happy!
With this Best Price Orlando Package w/Universal Studios Tickets package, Hollywood comes to thrilling life!! Marvel at your favorite movie characters and enter their intriguing private universes! Harry Potter and his world of Wizards. King Kong and Skull Island. Gru and his mischievous Minions. Spider Man and his amazing adventures. All of your favorite heroes in one place and waiting to meet YOU!
Off the Beaten Track
After your incredible day at Universal Studios, you might want to do something a little different. Here are a few suggestions for some fun things to do that are just a bit “off the beaten track”:
Whatever you decide to do during your Best Price Orlando Package w/Universal Studios Tickets, we know you will make wonderful family memories for life!
4 Days / 3 Nights
$359 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $740
Savings – $381
2 Bedroom – Sleeps 6
Queen, 2 Twins, Sofa Bed
2 Adult 1-Day Complimentary Tickets to Universal Studios
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "My 4 year old son, wife and I just checked out this morning after a 9 day stay at Fantasy World Resort Villas, This was our first vacation to Florida and all I can say is WOW! This resort is amazing! The grounds were very clean and kept up perfectly. The hot tubs, pools, and lazy river were so much fun! We used them every day. The villa we stayed in was near the pool area and we were so impressed with the cleanliness of it. A/C worked great. The kitchen was awesome. The flat screen TV's with full cable programing were a wonderful touch! Our family will be definitely be coming back next year! WE LOVED OUR STAY!!" - Bill H.
- "We stayed for 4 nights in a 2 Bdrm condo. It was exactly as shown in photos. It was very convenient to have a full kitchen and laundry access when traveling with kids. We liked having TVs in bedrooms and living room. Nice screened in patio. We were adjacent to pool, which is amazing! My kids loved the water slide and lazy river. Bar area was nice as well. Location is great near theme parks." - Lolly B.
- "Our family of five stayed one week and we loved our time there. The pool area was very close to our unit and very kid friendly - they loved the lazy river and splash pad. Happy hour and pool side bar made it convenient for my husband and I to grab a drink. I would recommend this resort to families with children. The townhomes are large enough to feel homey. Cleanliness was perfect and amenities in kitchen were outstanding." Barrie A.
- "Stayed in one of the villas for 10 days at the end of January/beginning of February. We were SO pleased! First of all the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The amenities are great - pool and lazy river are heated, clean and fun! There is also a hot tub and water slide. So many additional activities like mini golf, games centre, movies. It's a great place to relax! The location is so convenient both to big box store and to all the theme parks. Our villa was clean and well equipped. We had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. My family was extremely happy with the villa. We would definitely recommend this place for any family!" - Bob L.
This relaxed, Mediterranean-inspired resort is 7 miles from Epcot and 8 miles from the Magic Kingdom.
The casual, 2-bedroom villas all include full kitchens and washer/dryers, and have living and dining areas, as well as flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.
The expansive, outdoor pool area includes a lazy river, 2 water slides, 2 hot tubs and a kids' pool. There are also tennis courts and a fitness center, as well as sauna and steam room. A scheduled theme park shuttle service is available, and a resort fee applies.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com