Westgate Town Center
4000 Westgate Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $389.ºº is the total price
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights – Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa
- Best Value Resort Vacation Near Disney
- $100 Restaurant.com Certificate For American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Extra Nights: $99.ºº
- 14 Pools & 14 Hot Tubs
- Ship Wreck Island Water Park
- Miniature Golf
- Movie Theater
- Bicycle Rentals
- Boat Rentals
Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa
The Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa has everything you need to make a memorable vacation with your family or your sweetheart. Spanning many acres and encompassing a beautiful lake, you will have a beautiful setting to catch your breath. Accommodations range from spacious studios to 4-bedroom villas. The many amenities on-site will tempt you to just never leave the resort.
Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa Amenities
Enjoy the fun and lively Ship Wreck Island Water Park and channel your inner child. If you’d rather something more sedate, choose from one of the 14 pools. For a relaxing soak, enjoy one of the 14 hot tubs. Then, perhaps you’d like to visit one of the pool bars and indulge in a fruity concoction served in a coconut with an umbrella? 🙂 Next, when you’re ready for a bite to eat, take your choice between a casual poolside snack or one of the 5 on-site dining venues. We’re sure you’re beginning to see why this is the Best Value Resort Vacation Near Disney.
If you’d like to get in your exercise, there are several sports courts and a fitness center available for your use. Then, if you’d prefer a more laid-back approach to exercise is more your vacation style, rent a bicycle and traverse the grounds. Don’t forget the swan boats! What would your lakeside vacation be without a trip around the lake in one of the speciality boats??
Best Value Resort Vacation Near Disney
We want you to enjoy every moment of your Best Value Resort Vacation Near Disney, so we’ve included absolutely everything we could think of to make it the absolute best for you! Starting with your Studio Villa at the Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa. This spacious (506 sq. ft.) villa features a Double bed and a Queen sleep sofa, so it can easily accommodate up to 4. You will have a kitchenette with microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker. Then, your living area includes a TV w/premium cable channels and a DVD player. The bathroom has a jetted tub.
Then, we are including 2 complimentary one-day adult tickets to Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Keep the magic alive!
In addition, we also present you with a $100.00 restaurant.com voucher to the American Kitchen Bar & Grill. Enjoy a wonderful dinner experience with our compliments!
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- $389 Total Price – Not Per Night
- 2 Complimentary Adult Tickets to Disney Magic Kingdom
- Retail Value – $996
- Savings – $548
- Studio – Sleeps 4
- Double Bed, Queen Sleep Sofa
- $100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
- Additional Nights – $99
- Taxes Not Included
- Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "My wife and I stayed here for seven fabulous days. It was a wonderful trip! There's a water park on-site. Don't really need to leave unless you're going to one of theme parks. Even a grocery store on site! Great place to stay!" - Wayne H.
- "Great location, lovely resort setting with many amenities. Very helpful staff.. Overall I was pleased with our stay and would highly recommend it to families visiting Disney. Very close(15-20 minutes) to Disney attractions." - Dale E.
- "This resort is conveniently located in the Orlando area. Just about a mile from Disney and other family attractions. It has a really terrific water park for days when you want to stay at the resort. It also a lot for the kids to do like putt putt, b-ball courts, movie theater, etc. I highly recommend this Westgate property." - Jason H.
- "If you are coming down to the Disney area don't hesitate and book here at Westgate!" - Emilio V.
This exclusive establishment offers the finest in luxury accommodations just 1,6 kilometers from the main entrance to Walt Disney World Resort and within close proximity to Universal Orlando Resort, and SeaWorld Orlando. With more than 2,500 luxury villas, ranging from efficiencies to four bedroom villas, the hotel provides the appropriate guestroom for every family. Dining options include Sid's Bistro, Pool Bars and Cordovano Joe's Authentic New York Style Pizza for pick up or delivery anywhere on property. Amenities include a full living room with queen sleeper sofa, fully equipped kitchen, dining area, whirlpool tub, and private patios or balconies for visitors' convenience. Guests will find a choice of 14 swimming pools, a fitness center, lighted basketball and tennis courts, ideal for sports lovers.
• Year of construction: 1998
• Total number of rooms: 1708
Studio - Sleeps 4 – King + Sofa Bed
1 Bedroom - Sleeps 4 – King + Sofa Bed
2 Bedroom - Sleeps 8 – King + 2 Queens + Sofa Bed
Included: Wheelchair-accessible, Disability-friendly bathroom, Smoking rooms, Bathroom, Hairdryer, Internet access, Wi-fi, Safe, Centrally regulated air conditioning, Central heating, Individually adjustable heating , TV, Individually adjustable air conditioning, Direct dial telephone, DVD player, Alarm clock, Desk, Ironing set, Washing machine, Minibar, Tea and coffee making facilities , Kitchen, Kitchenette, Fridge, Mini fridge, Microwave, Cooker Wheelchair-accessible, Disability-friendly bathroom, Smoking rooms
Amenities and services
Included: Wheelchair-accessible, Car park, Garage, 24-hour reception, Laundry service, Launderette, Air conditioning in public areas, Gym
• Wi-fi Available in the hotel
• Wired Internet Available in the hotel
• Wifi in all rooms
• Internet in all rooms
• Set menu lunch
• Set menu dinner
• Non-smoking area
• Banquet hall
• Meeting room
• Business center
• Hot tub
• Outdoor freshwater pool
• Outdoor heated pool
• Children’s play area
• Kids’ club
• Entertainment programmed for adults
• Cycling / mountain biking
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com