Westgate Las Vegas Resort
3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $149.ºº is the total price!
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort
- Two complimentary tickets to B A Tribute to the Beatles
- Extra Nights: $99.ºº
- Pool & Cabanas
- Tennis & Golf
- Spa & Shopping
- 95,000 Square Foot Casino
Las Vegas is Always a Good Idea!
How about a long weekend in Vegas? Great idea! We’ve got the best connections to help you plan a perfect and affordable vacation. We offer incredible deals, many with tickets for local attractions and dinner credits at the most popular restaurants. With our Best Vegas Getaway w/ Beatles Tribute Tickets, you’ll enjoy 4 days and 3 nights at a Las Vegas iconic hotel with tickets to one of the most beloved shows in Vegas.
Best Vegas Getaway w/ Beatles Tribute Tickets
The Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino offers many luxury amenities and attractions onsite. Maybe you’ll strike it rich in the 95,000 square foot casino. You’ll definitely enjoy an incredible meal at any one of the 15 dining venues. The resort features 3 different shows. Schedule a massage or a facial at the Westgate Serenity Spa. Take a swim in the pool or a soak in the hot tub. Go shopping. When it’s time to venture out, the monorail stops right at the door.
You will love your King Studio Suite at the Westgate. Decorated in rich black and gold, your 400-square foot suite features a 60 inch Smart LED TV, a wet bar and mini-fridge and microwave. Your bath boats a rain head shower system. In addition to your gorgeous suite and all the hotel amenities, your Best Vegas Getaway w/ Beatles Tribute Tickets also features 2 complimentary tickets to the show that makes everyone feel young again.
B-A A Tribute to the Beatles
“Back in the 60’s, The Beatles made a splash in the UK with their innovative musical style. It wasn’t long after that they brought their talents to the United States and took the country by storm. They revolutionized the rock and roll music scene and went on to become the biggest rock band in history. Beatleshow Orchestra takes everything you love about the Beatles and presents it just as if the four lads John, Paul, George and Ringo were on stage together again. From Beatlemania all the way up to the White Album, you will hear all the hits LIVE. Whether you are a loyal fan of the Beatles or are looking to experience their music live and in person, Beatleshow Orchestra is not to be missed. You will not find a more authentic Beatles concert experience in Vegas or anywhere else!” from www.beatleshowvegas.com
See you soon for your Best Las Vegas Vacation w/Beatles Tribute Tickets!
4 Days / 3 Nights
$149 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $425
Savings – $276
Two Complimentary Tickets to B A Tribute to the Beatles
Standard – Sleeps 2
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "The property has everything you could ask for for a great stay in Vegas! It is conveniently right off the strip, has free parking, full casino, beautiful rooms, great restaurants, beautiful city view! And the monorail. And the pools! I will definitely stay again!" - Perry T.
- "Love love the Westgate. Family friendly - nice pool and gym. Awesome shows, though you might want to leave the kids in the room for Sexxy. There is so much to do. All of the staff are always great to deal with. Love having the monorail right in the hotel! Easy access to local food spots, The Freemont Experience, shopping, and the Strip. 5 stars all day long." - Greg L.
- "The resort is close to everything. Great shows and restaurants on site. The casino is exciting! The rooms are first class. The monorail stops right in front on he resort. Shopping was easy because there are lots of little store right inside the resort." - Lynne B.
- "Thanks for everything, bestvacationdealz.com. This was a great vacation, you definitely steered me in the right direction!" - Grant P.
This attractive hotel is the iconic place to stay and play in the electrifying city of Las Vegas. This hotel's location is unbeatable, just one block from the famed Las Vegas Strip and adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center. In the vicinity, there are countless bars, cafés and restaurants, as well as casinos, nightclubs, and entertainment venues. This hotel is proud of its relaxing atmosphere, while being just one block from the excitement of the world-famous Strip.
• Year of construction: 1968
• Year of most recent renovation: 2008
• Number of floors (main building): 30
• Total number of rooms: 3000
• Connecting rooms: Yes
Standard - Sleeps 4 – 2 Queens
Amenities and services
Included: Wheelchair-accessible, Car park, Garage, 24-hour reception, Check-out hour 11:00 – , Room service*, Laundry service*, Air conditioning in public areas, Hotel safe*, Currency exchange facilities, Cloakroom, Lift access, Newspaper stand, Shop, Gym*
• Wi-fi Available in the hotel*
• Wired Internet Available in the hotel*
• Breakfast buffet
• Buffet lunch
• Set menu lunch
• Buffet dinner
• Set menu dinner
• Poolside snack bar
• Air conditioning in Restaurant
• Non-smoking area
• Steam bath*
• Hot tub*
• Spa treatments*
• Hairdressing salon
• Sun loungers*
• Theatre / auditorium
• Games room
(*) Some services shall be paid at the establishment
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com