Country Inn & Suites
7135 Pocahontas Trail, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $99.ºº is the total price!
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights – Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East
- Best Williamsburg November Deal
- $100 Restaurant.com Gift For Southern Pancake & Waffle House
- Extra Nights: $99.ºº
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast Included
Best Williamsburg November Deal
You’ve been talking about visiting Colonial Williamsburg forever. You have always wanted to see this living colonial village and the rich history of the entire surrounding area. Plus, you know it’s home to some really wonderful attractions that the whole family would love to see. Well, now is definitely the right time to visit. We can offer you the best Williamsburg November deal with 4 days and 3 nights at the Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East for the incredible price of just $99! Give us a call today!
Williamsburg, VA is a living-history museum and historical landmark. Employees dress, behave and speak as the characters they portray, using colonial grammar and diction. You will definitely feel like you have time-traveled! It’s a totally unique experience for the whole family! You will love wandering this colonial village and learning about life during that time in history. In addition to Colonial Williamsburg, visit Yorktown and Jamestown, which are linked by the Colonial Parkway. It’s a phenomenal destination for a Best Williamsburg November Deal.
Your Vacation Package
You will surely agree that this package is the Best Williamsburg November deal at the Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East! You will receive: a clean and spacious guest room with two Queen beds, accommodating up to 4 people and complimentary Wi-Fi.In the morning, enjoy your complimentary hot breakfast to start your day off on the right note. And one last thing, we’re throwing in a $100 Restaurant.com certificate for Southern Pancake and Waffle House!
Things to Do
During your best Williamsburg November deal, there are so many great things to do, there’s just not enough space to list them all. But a visit to Colonial Williamsburg is definitely not complete without a carriage ride or a dinner at a real 18th century tavern. If you’re feeling brave, take one of the Ghost Tours. There’s no telling who you might “meet”!
4 Days / 3 Nights
$99 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $218
Savings – $119
Standard – Sleeps 4
Queen + Queen
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "Had a blast with my family here. Very clean rooms and friendly staff. The pool and the breakfast was our favorite. Will be staying here when we come back in the fall." Alicia R.
- "very clean very friendly staff and food was great in the restaurant. loved the fresh waffles!" Amy A.
- "We had a great stay. Beds were comfortable and the room was clean. Offered a nice continental breakfast. Would definitely go back!" - Steve W.
- "bestvacationdealz.com is awesome! They gave me a great deal and made it so easy to book. Highly recommend!" - Lydia G.
Set 2.5 miles from Colonial Williamsburg, this relaxed hotel is also 3 miles from Water Country USA water park.
The traditional rooms come with free Wi-Fi, TVs and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Suites add separate living areas with pull-out sofas, DVD players, microwaves and minifridges. Kids 18 and under stay free with an adult.
Freebies include parking, hot buffet breakfast and 24/7 chocolate chip cookies and coffee. Additional amenities include a fitness center and an outdoor pool, plus a business center, a meeting room and a library.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com