Country Inn & Suites
7135 Pocahontas Trail, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Vacation Getaway Features
- Best Williamsburg Vacation Deal w/ Restaurant Credit for Fat Tuna Grill & Oyster House
- Vacation in Beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia
- $147 for the Entire Stay - Not Per Night or Per Person
- 2 Queens Accommodates Up to 4
- Outdoor Pool
- Continental Breakfast Included
- Wi-Fi Included
Best Williamsburg VA Getaway Deal
Vacation time! You know you are so ready for a getaway right now!! You and your sweetheart have decided that you want to wander around Williamsburg and maybe hit Busch Gardens. You’re also in the mood for an incredible seafood dinner. But that’s all you know. Where should you stay? What’s the best seafood restaurant? And how much is all this going to cost??!!
We get it. Let us help you! At BestVacationDealz.com, we plan vacations. It’s what we do and we’re really, really good at it. We know that planning is the most frustrating part – you just want to get in the car and go and leave the research to someone else. Well, now you can. Our packages take the guesswork out of vacation planning. We made our vacation packages for the most popular vacation destinations. Many of them feature tickets or vouchers to popular attractions or restaurants. Most importantly, we keep our prices super low, because we know how hard you work and how much you value your vacation time! We are on a mission to make sure everyone takes a vacation at least once a year! Here’s the best Williamsburg VA Getaway deal we’re offering you…..
Your Awesome Package
Enjoy an incredible 4 days/3 nights at the Country Inn & Suites. Each guest room comes equipped with 2 Queen beds and complimentary Wi-Fi. Enjoy all the amenities on site at the hotel, as well as the close proximity to all the attractions in Williamsburg. In addition to this, you will also receive a $48 credit for two ($24 per person) for Fat Tuna Grill & Oyster House, which has some of the best seafood in Williamsburg! All of this is yours for just $147.00. And no, that rate is not per person or per night. That is your TOTAL rate for this best Williamsburg VA Getaway Deal. So, pick up your phone and book it today, and come on out to Williamsburg!
The Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East
The Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East features lovely, spacious guest rooms, great on-site amenities and a convenient location close to all the area attractions. It’s the perfect home base for your vacation in Williamsburg! You will love your Queen guest room with sleeping accommodations for up to 4 and free Wi-Fi. Don’t forget your swimsuit! The Williamsburg Ramada also features an outdoor pool. Don’t miss your workout – there’s an on-site fitness center. In the morning, enjoy the complimentary breakfast buffet.
Fat Tuna Grill & Oyster House
Fat Tuna’s is a local favorite – that tells you everything you need to know! This top-rated seafood restaurant features a very extensive and unique menu with something for every taste. Start with an appetizer like Spicy Blue Crab Casserole or Oysters Rockefeller. Enjoy an entree such as a Traditional Chesapeake Crab Cake or maybe Crab Raviolo. Save some room for dessert! The Creme Brulee is absolutely to die for and the Key Lime Pie is famous for miles! Enjoy everything that is wonderful in the Williamsburg area at Fat Tuna Grill & Oyster House.
As you can see, we’ve put a lot of thought and care in to this best Williamsburg VA Getaway Deal. Now, come to Williamsburg and enjoy it!!
4 Day/3 Nights
$147 Total Price – Not Per Night
$24 credit per person, up to 2 people at Fat Tuna Grill & Oyster House
Standard Guest Room – Sleeps 4
2 Queen Beds
Additional Nights $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "The hotel was is an excellent location for visiting the historic sites of Williamsburg. There was plenty of information available about the local area. The staff was very friendly and courteous. The room was kept clean and well stocked with necessities. I would recommend this hotel to anyone." - Fred C.
- "excellent location Clean rooms Rest beds Excellent breakfast Friendly staff Welcome hot drinks Good heating Good furniture Wide entrance Free parking Nice view Excellent price The pool was a great feature!" - Soledad C.
- "We came for dinner last week and it was awesome. The food, the staff, and atmosphere was absolutely incredible! Came back again for the second time, hoping it wasn't a fluke and it totally wasn't! We tried the creme brûlée last time and thought nothing could be as good as that. Well, tonight we tried the key lime pie, it was sooooo yummy and you can taste the love put into the food. Plus the desserts are home made. If you love oysters you need to come here. Rockefeller oysters are my favorite here! It's worth every penny!" - Kimberly W.
- "Decorated with fat tunas and other colorful fish paintings, this recently opened seafood restaurant featured some superb raw bar and appetizer treats ( plump oysters and clams on the half shell, mussels with white wine and garlic sauce), lobster bisque with huge chunks of lobster in it, a salad entree, and one of the most delicious creme brulee's we have ever had (with whipped cream and fresh berries on the side!). Service was excellent; the waiter was very attentive, and split everything in half for sharing, without being asked. The restaurant was crowded on a Monday night, so the locals have sniffed out this great find. Definitely a nice addition to the Williamsburg restaurant scene!!" - Jack D.
Set 2.5 miles from Colonial Williamsburg, this relaxed hotel is also 3 miles from Water Country USA water park.
The traditional rooms come with free Wi-Fi, TVs and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Suites add separate living areas with pull-out sofas, DVD players, microwaves and minifridges. Kids 18 and under stay free with an adult.
Freebies include parking, hot buffet breakfast and 24/7 chocolate chip cookies and coffee. Additional amenities include a fitness center and an outdoor pool, plus a business center, a meeting room and a library.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com