Country Inn & Suites
7135 Pocahontas Trail, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Vacation Getaway Features
- Best Williamsburg Vacation Deal w/ Restaurant Credit for El Sabroson
- Vacation in Beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia
- $137 for the Entire Stay - Not Per Night or Per Person
- 2 Queens Accommodates Up to 4
- Outdoor Pool
- Continental Breakfast Included
- Wi-Fi Included
Best Williamsburg VA Getaway Package
Vacation time is the best time of year! Time to power down and relax. Reconnect with friends and loved ones. Reach outside your comfort zone for something new and different. Go somewhere you’ve never gone before. Eat something you’ve never tried before. Experience something out of the ordinary. The only frustrating thing about vacation is planning it. So much research and uncertainty and definitely way too many decisions to make! At BestVacationDealz.com, we’ve done all the research for you. Our packages take the guesswork out of vacation planning. We made our vacation packages for the most popular vacation destinations. Many of them feature tickets or vouchers to popular attractions or restaurants. Most importantly, we keep our prices super low! We are on a mission to make sure everyone takes a vacation at least once a year! Here’s the best Williamsburg VA Getaway package we’re offering you…..
Your Awesome Package
Enjoy an incredible 4 days/3 nights at the Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East. Each guest room comes equipped with 2 Queen beds and complimentary Wi-Fi. Enjoy all the amenities on site at the hotel. You are also so close to all the attractions in Williamsburg. In addition to this, you will also receive a $38 credit for two people for El Sabroson Restaurant. Enjoy the traditional Latin food! All of this is yours for just $137.00. And no, that rate is not per person or per night. That is your TOTAL rate for this best Williamsburg VA Getaway Package. So, pick up your phone and book it today, and come on out to Williamsburg!
The Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East
The Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East features spacious guest rooms, great on-site amenities and a convenient location close to all the area attractions. It’s the perfect home base for your vacation in Williamsburg! You will love your Queen guest room with sleeping accommodations for up to 4 and free Wi-Fi. Don’t forget your swimsuit! The Williamsburg Ramada also features an outdoor pool. Don’t miss your workout – there’s an on-site fitness center. In the morning, enjoy the complimentary breakfast buffet.
Enjoy an exotic meal with Latin American favorites. El Sabroson features traditional Latin Food from El Salvador, Peru, and Mexico. Featuring pupusas and a Peruvian Charcoal Rotisserie. “Best Latin American/Mexican food in Williamsburg!” Serving American favorites like Fajitas, Enchiladas and Burritos. A full bar with an array of fresh juices, known as Aguas Frescas. Casual, welcoming atmosphere.
As you can see, we’ve put a lot of thought and care in to this best Williamsburg VA Getaway Deal. Now, come to Williamsburg and enjoy it!!
4 Day/3 Nights
$137 Total Price – Not Per Night
$19 credit per person, up to 2 people at El Sabroson
Standard Guest Room – Sleeps 4
2 Queen Beds
Additional Nights $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "Our stay in Williamsburg was pleasant and the hotel and rooms are nice and well kept. All our questions were answered quickly and accurately. The Country Inn & Suites is centrally located and all the places we wanted to see were within about 10 miles of the hotel.We will definitely go back there to stay when going to Williamsburg." - Jay G.
- "Excellent accommodation, well situated for scenic exploration, Washington, Historic Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown and day trip to Virginia Beach Accommodations were clean and well stocked. Layout was good for 4 travelling adults. Pool area was not crowded and was a welcome relief after long day of touring." - Jamie D.
- "My family (2 adults and 11 y.o.) ate here while on vacation and the food was wonderful! We weren't familiar with all of the food on the menu, and our waitress was great - very patient and explained everything to us. Based on her recommendations, we tried some new dishes and we absolutely LOVED them! Great food at a reasonable price!" - Kirsten O.
- "Absolutely fabulous! Margaritas were incredible, definitely homemade sour mix. The rotisserie chicken was amazing & super cheap. The pork & bean papusa with the red sauce is one of the best things I have eaten! My husband had the mix saltado and we both loved it. You must try this place. Best meal of the trip!" - Seldma T.
Set 2.5 miles from Colonial Williamsburg, this relaxed hotel is also 3 miles from Water Country USA water park.
The traditional rooms come with free Wi-Fi, TVs and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Suites add separate living areas with pull-out sofas, DVD players, microwaves and minifridges. Kids 18 and under stay free with an adult.
Freebies include parking, hot buffet breakfast and 24/7 chocolate chip cookies and coffee. Additional amenities include a fitness center and an outdoor pool, plus a business center, a meeting room and a library.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com