Westgate Branson Woods Resort
2201 Roark Valley Drive, Branson, MO 65616
Vacation Getaway Features
- 3 Night Stay Branson w/ 2 Tickets to Mel Tillis
- Vacation in the Beautiful Ozark Mountains
- $173 For the Whole Stay - Not Per Night!
- Resort Amenities Include Pool and Hiking Trails
- King Bed with Kitchenette
- Foosball and Ping Pong
- Hiking Trails
Branson Best Package Deal
The open road is calling to you. It’s getting louder and louder. It’s definitely time for you and your sweetie to answer that call. Some peace, quiet, pretty scenery and great entertainment is what you’re longing for. We get it!! Right now, we’ve got a Branson Best Package Deal to help you make that wish a reality! Branson Missouri is a beautiful resort town in the majestic Ozark Mountains. Known as the “Entertainment Capital of the World”, Branson has over 100 different show, countless attractions, great restaurants with any style food you could think of and some great shopping – whether you’re in the market for homemade crafts or outlet mall bargains, Branson’s got what you’re looking for!
Your Vacation Deal
Welcome to the Westgate Branson Woods Resort! This beautiful property encompasses 145 pristine acres in the Ozark Mountains. Your King Studio Villa is spacious and features a kitchenette. You will enjoy 4 days/3 nights in these wonderful accommodations and you will have access to all the amenities and activities available at the resort. Additionally, we’re including two tickets to the Mel Tillis, just because we think you deserve to see a great performance! If you’re wondering if you’ll be able to afford such a great package, the answer is a resounding YES! The price for this entire package is just $173. Yes, that’s right!! You’ve got to agree that is a great deal Branson weekend! Give us a call today to book it!
Westgate Branson Woods Resort
Just the location of the Westgate Branson Woods Resort is enough to fall in love with it, but there’s so much more! Enjoy all the incredible amenities, all available to you when you book this great deal Branson weekend. If you enjoy swimming or just lounging by the pool, there are 3 of them on site. If the hot tub is more your speed, there’s one right at the pool area. You can rent a bicycle and take a romantic ride around the grounds. If you’re feeling adventurous, enjoy a nice hike on one of the onsite hiking trails. Our most active guests love taking advantage of the volleyball, horseshoes and shuffleboard on site, too. If you decide to just hang out inside, there’s foosball and ping pong to entertain you.
Your lovely, spacious studio villa features one King bed and a kitchenette with a mini-fridge, microwave and coffee pot. It’s the perfect size for a romantic weekend in the Ozarks! There are so many incredible dining choices in Branson, but right at the resort, you can enjoy either Drafts Sports Bar & Grill or Cordovano Joe’s pizza.
Mel Tillis Show
As a member of the Grande Ole Opry and an inductee in the Country Music Hall of Fame, Mel Tillis is beloved the world over for his classic country tunes like “Detroit City”, “Ruby”, “Coca Cola Cowboy” and so many more. We hope you enjoy this fun and charismatic show from a one-of-a-kind country music legend.
Ready to book your Branson Best Package Deal? Give us call today! We look forward to serving you.
4 Day/3 Night
$173 Total Price – Not Per Night or Per Person
Includes 2 tickets to Mel Tillis
Retail Value – $416
Savings – $243
Studio – Sleeps 2
Additional Nights $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "Excellent performances, Mel is still Mel. I loved seeing him here in Branson. Mel performs as well as as he ever did. Great show, great entertainer." - Maurice B.
- "Branson Woods Resort is a great resort. Quiet, clean beautifully maintained. Could ask for a better or more hospitable staff. We loved it." - Paula G.
- "The resort was a dream come true. My wife and I really needed some down time after a couple of challenges recently and this definitely was it. Thanks so much." - Peter J.
- "It was the first time I had seen him in many years and he was as great as ever. Regardless of his age, he put on an amazing show. The music and comedy as well as the Statesmen were all just great. If you ever have the chance to see this show, do it. You will be more than happy you did." - Clay C.
On over 140 wooded acres, this laid-back hotel is 1.7 miles from Tanger Outlets Branson mall and 6.3 miles from Silver Dollar City theme park.
Functional rooms come with microwaves, minifridges, coffeemakers and WiFi (fee), as well as flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels. Cozy, 1- and 2-bedroom villas add fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, full kitchens and/or balconies. Cabins are also available.
Amenities include a pizzeria, 3 pools (2 outdoor) and a sand volleyball court, as well as on-site hiking trails. Parking is free, and bikes are available (surcharge).
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com