Eagles Ridge Resort
2740 Florence Rd., Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Vacation Getaway Features
- 3 Nights in 2 Bedroom Cabin for $380 TOTAL!
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Stone Fireplaces
- Breathtaking Views
- Year Round Clubhouse
- Free WiFi
Eagles Ridge Mountain Vacation w/Tram Ride
A really fun tram ride overlooking the mountains and a nice log cabin at a resort sound like exactly the way you want to spend your weekend. Well, perfect! We can help! At BestVacationDealz.com, we are currently offering our Eagles Ridge Mountain Vacation w/Tram Ride package for just $380. With this deal, you will receive 4 days/3 nights in a 2-bedroom cabin at the lovely Eagle’s Ridge resort in Pigeon Forge. In addition, you will also receive 2 complimentary tickets for a tram ride above the city. AND, we would also like to present you with a $100 Restaurant.com Gift Voucher for Seasons of Ober & The Loft Lounge. Again, the TOTAL cost of this package is just $380.
Eagle’s Ridge resort is convenient to all the attractions in the area, such as Dollywood, Dixie Stampede and The Island in Pigeon Forge, as well as the Pigeon Forge Parkway. However, it is still far enough away to offer you a real mountain experience, complete with the peace and quiet you seek!
Your lovely 2-bedroom cabin accommodates from 6-8. Every cabin at the resort is just a little bit different, both in exterior appearance and interior furnishings. We like to think it gives each one a unique flair! However, each cabin does feature the following standard amenities: Cathedral ceilings, stone fireplace, fully-equipped kitchen and gorgeous views. If you need specific accommodations, please let your reservationist know so we can find the perfect cabin for you!
Take some time to stroll the beautiful grounds of Eagle’s Ridge resort and admire the local flora and fauna. Then perhaps you’d like to relax with a tall glass of sweet tea or maybe a glass of wine on front porch. Your time is your own! Don’t forget about the year-round clubhouse with an inground pool and sun deck.
There’s always something fun and exciting to do in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg! Here are just a few suggestions to get you on your way!
However you choose to spend your time in Pigeon Forge, we hope your Eagles Ridge Mountain Vacation w/Tram Ride was exactly what you hoped for!
- "We had the pleasure of staying at Eagles Ridge Resort. Everything was exceptional from check in to departure. We didn't have any problems our entire stay except for not enough time to enjoy the hot tub. Our cabin was a dream that we didn't want to wake up from. Can't wait to go back again!!!" - Jenna C.
- "My wife and I went to Pigeon Forge for a few days and decided to try a cabin instead of a hotel room. I was very impressed with the ambiance and with all the amenities. My wife loved the pool table on the second floor and we both took advantage of the private hot tub on a screened in porch. The cabin was spacious, clean, quiet and comfortable. We had a truly lovely stay and are looking forward to going back." - Dan H
- "Totally enjoyed my stay at Eagles Ridge Resort this past weekend. The amenities exceeded expectations and the cabin was very clean. The reservation and front desk staff were very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone looking for a memorable lodging experience near Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg." - Maurice M.
- "Cabin was clean, comfortable and above all peaceful. We had a great time at a great resort. Cabin was close to everything, yet far enough away to be peaceful. Couldn't have asked for a better trip. Loved it!" - Amy A.
In a woodland on the outskirts of Pigeon Forge, this relaxed resort is a mile from US-321, 5 miles from Dollywood theme park and 9 miles from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Featuring rustic interiors with exposed wood and stone, the unassuming 1- to 9-bedroom cabins provide kitchens, and living rooms with gas fireplaces. All come with cable TV, private hot tubs and BBQs. Some offer Wi-Fi access and/or pool tables.
Amenities include an outdoor pool and a clubhouse.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com