Eagles Ridge Resort
2740 Florence Rd., Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Vacation Getaway Features
- 3 Nights in 2 Bedroom Cabin for $459 TOTAL!
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Stone Fireplaces
- Breathtaking Views
- Year Round Clubhouse
- Free WiFi
Eagles Ridge Resort Package w/Spa Day
Looking for a mountain getaway? BestVacationDealz.com has a great deal for you! We’re currently offering our Eagles Ridge Resort Package w/Spa Day. This package consists of a 4 day/3 night stay in a 2 bedroom cabin at the Eagles Ridge Resort in Pigeon Forge, TN. In addition, you will also receive a $100 spa credit. PLUS, you will also receive a $100 Restaurant.com Gift Voucher for Seasons of Ober & The Loft Lounge. TOTAL cost of this package is just $459.
Eagle’s Ridge Resort is close in, but far away. It is convenient to everything you might want to do in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg, but still far enough away to offer peace and quiet. The location is close to Dollywood, Dixie Stampede and The Island in Pigeon Forge, as well as the Pigeon Forge Parkway.
A beautiful 2 bedroom log cabin will accommodate from 6-8. Every cabins at the resort is outfitted and furnished just a little differently, so each one has an individual flair! However, each cabin does feature the following standard amenities: Cathedral ceilings, stone fireplace, fully-equipped kitchen and gorgeous views. If you need specific accommodations, please let your reservationist know so we can find the perfect cabin for you!
Make sure you enjoy the resort grounds while on your Eagles Ridge Resort Package w/Spa Day. A scenic hike is always a great idea! Or perhaps you’d prefer to just sit on your front porch and soak in the beautiful view and the fresh mountain air! Examine the year-round clubhouse on the grounds, as well as a pool with a sun deck. Enjoy the refreshing water and maybe you’ll even make a new friend.
There’s certainly plenty of fun and exciting things to do in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg! Here is just a small list to get you on your way!
However you choose to spend your time in Pigeon Forge, we hope your Eagles Ridge Resort Package w/Spa Day vacation getaway is everything you dream of!!
- "We had the pleasure of staying at Eagles Ridge Resort. Everything was exceptional from check in to departure. We didn't have any problems our entire stay except for not enough time to enjoy the hot tub. Our cabin was a dream that we didn't want to wake up from. Can't wait to go back again!!!" - Jenna C.
- "My wife and I went to Pigeon Forge for a few days and decided to try a cabin instead of a hotel room. I was very impressed with the ambiance and with all the amenities. My wife loved the pool table on the second floor and we both took advantage of the private hot tub on a screened in porch. The cabin was spacious, clean, quiet and comfortable. We had a truly lovely stay and are looking forward to going back." - Dan H
- "Totally enjoyed my stay at Eagles Ridge Resort this past weekend. The amenities exceeded expectations and the cabin was very clean. The reservation and front desk staff were very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone looking for a memorable lodging experience near Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg." - Maurice M.
- "Cabin was clean, comfortable and above all peaceful. We had a great time at a great resort. Cabin was close to everything, yet far enough away to be peaceful. Couldn't have asked for a better trip. Loved it!" - Amy A.
In a woodland on the outskirts of Pigeon Forge, this relaxed resort is a mile from US-321, 5 miles from Dollywood theme park and 9 miles from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Featuring rustic interiors with exposed wood and stone, the unassuming 1- to 9-bedroom cabins provide kitchens, and living rooms with gas fireplaces. All come with cable TV, private hot tubs and BBQs. Some offer Wi-Fi access and/or pool tables.
Amenities include an outdoor pool and a clubhouse.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com