River Terrace Resort & Convention Center
240 River Road, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $149* is the total price!
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights – River Terrace Resort Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Family Vacation Gatlinburg Best Deal
- Includes a $100 Restaurant.com Certificate For Seasons of Ober & Loft Lounge
- 4 Water Park Passes - Wild Bear Falls Water Park
- Extra Nights: $99.ºº
Family Vacation Gatlinburg Best Deal
Are you trying to figure out a great family vacation, but not sure where to go? How about Gatlinburg? At BestVacationDealz.com,we’ve got a great deal going on right now. Our mission is to provide family vacations at affordable prices. And currently, we’re featuring the River Terrace Resort with our Family Vacation Gatlinburg Best Deal. With this package, you get 4 days/3 nights at the beautiful and convenient River Terrace Resort in Gatlinburg, TN. In addition, you all get to spend a day at the Wild Bear Falls Water Park on us! We provide 4 one-day complimentary passes! Finally, enjoy a $100 Restaurant.com Gift Code for use at many area restaurants. It’s a great value!!
River Terrace Resort & Convention Center
This family-friendly resort is in a great location in exciting downtown Gatlinburg and ideal for your Family Vacation Gatlinburg Best Deal. It is within just a block or two of all the shopping, restaurants and attractions of the downtown area. You will want to just park your car and walk everywhere after that! And it’s really the best of both worlds because the River Terrace Resort is located right on a stream and with a perfect view of the mountains. A lot of people think it features the best views in all of Gatlinburg!
Your guest room is a welcome respite from the daily vacation activities! It features two Queen sized beds, a mini-kitchen area with microwave, coffee maker and mini-fridge, as well as a lovely terrace or patio for enjoying the sights and sounds of nature. On-site amenities include pool and restaurant/bar.
All the Deets!
Your Family Vacation Gatlinburg Best Deal includes four 1-day complimentary passes to the nearby Wild Bear Falls Water Park. You are going to love it there! Also, enjoy the included $100 Restaurant.com dinner certificate for use at many area restaurants.
Wild Bear Falls Water Park is a great time for the whole family! It is an indoor/outdoor water park. With a retractable roof, you don’t have to worry about the outside weather. So, temperature conditions are always perfect! At over 60,000 square feet and with over 300, 000 gallons of water flowing daily, Wild Bear Falls Water Park is the largest indoor water park in the South and the 5th largest in the country.
Come on down to Gatlinburg! We invite you to enjoy the down-home friendly atmosphere and take advantage of our Family Vacation Gatlinburg Best Deal for you and your family!
There are lots of things to see and do during your time in Gatlinburg. Here are just a few suggestions to get you started.
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
- Gatlinburg Scenic Overlook
- Gatlinburg Sky Lift
- The Village Shops
- Ober Gatlinburg
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- $149* Total Price – Not Per Night
- Retail Value – $489
- Savings – $340
- Standard – Sleeps 4
- 2 Queen Beds
- $100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
- 4 Water Park Passes – Wild Bear Falls
- Additional Nights – $99
- Taxes Not Included
- Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- * Resort Preview Rate
- "Thank you for a wonderful weekend getaway. The room was clean, spacious and had a great view of downtown Gatlinburg. This is a great, convenient location. Walking distance to everything! In the morning, we got to see ducks swim in the Little Pigeon River! Highly recommended." - Gail O.
- "My husband and I stayed here for three nights. The room was very clean and roomy. We enjoyed the balcony with a beautiful view of the mountains. I would def stay here again! The highlight of the stay was a bear walking through the parking lot!" - Shawn L.
- "Awesome views!! Great location! Friendly staff was very accommodating. The room was lovely." - Debbie R.
- "This hotel's location makes it great. It is off the strip, so you don't hear any of the noise or traffic. But you can walk everywhere. The restaurant and bar is great with terrific food. Staff is so nice and friendly. The room had a nice view of the creek and a lovely balcony. Pool was also great. Good experience. Would come back. " - Dana W.
Nestled at the foot of a forested hill in downtown Gatlinburg, this relaxed conference hotel along the Cliff Branch River is 11 miles from Dollywood theme park and a mile from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
The unpretentious, warmly decorated rooms feature sofas, and private patios or balconies, as well as cable TV, microwaves, minifridges and coffeemakers. Some add fireplaces and/or river views.
Amenities include a relaxed sports bar/grill and 2 heated outdoor pools (seasonal), along with 11 meeting rooms.
- Free Parking
- Handicap Accessible
- Outdoor Pool
- Air Conditioned
- Pet Friendly
- Kitchens in all Rooms
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com