Fantasy World Resort I
5005 Kyng's Heath Rd., Kissimmee, FL 34746
Vacation Getaway Features
- 2 Heated Pools & 3 Hot Tubs
- Heated Lazy River
- 2 Heated Water Slides & Kids Splash Pad
- 18 Hole Miniature Golf Course
- Virtual Golf & Floating Driving Range
- Pool Bar/Lobby/Lounge
- Fitness Center w/Sauna & Steam Room
- Tennis, Basketball, Batting Cages (Softball & Baseball), Shuffleboard, Bocce Ball & Covered Playground
- Movie Night & Karaoke Night
- Bingo & Trivia
Family Vacation Orlando w/Universal Tickets
Going to Universal? Need a great deal on a resort stay? We’ve got it!! Our Family Vacation Orlando w/Universal Tickets is the package you won’t be able to pass up. For just $458, you’ll receive 5 days and 4 nights at the Fantasy World Resort I in a 2-bedroom Townhome Villa AND two adult 1-day complimentary tickets to Universal Studios. In addition, you will also receive a $100 Restaurant.com gift certificate for A Land Remembered restaurant.
Your two-bedroom Townhome Villa can easily accommodate up to 6. It features a Queen bed in the Master, with 2 Twins in the second bedroom and a sleep sofa in the living room. In addition, your villa also features all the amenities for a comfortable stay – a full kitchen, dining room, washer/dryer, WiFi and cable TV.
Fantasy World Resort I
Fantasy World Resort I is a large resort with many wonderful amenities and the perfect location for your Family Vacation Orlando w/Universal Tickets package. The enormous pool deck boasts two pools, a lazy river and 2 water slides! Three hot tubs are also scattered around the ground. You can have some fun with poolside contests like hula hoops and frisbee. Then, learn a new craft like sun catchers or sand art sculpture. Next, sing some karaoke at the pool bar or maybe watch a movie with popcorn at the activity center. Also, the resort also has an 18-hole miniature golf course, virtual golf and a floating driving range. There is so much more to do for kids and adults like. The whole family will love this resort!
We love to help people save money and stretch their vacation dollars. So, to help with that, this Family Vacation Orlando w/Universal Tickets package features 2 adult 1-day complimentary tickets to Universal Studios. We hope it helps!
Off the Beaten Track
After your thrilling day at Universal, maybe you’ll want something a little different. Check out one of these local attractions and get just a little” off the beaten track”:
Whatever you decide to do during your Family Vacation Orlando w/Universal Tickets we know you will make wonderful family memories to treasure for life!
5 Days / 4 Nights
$458 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $839
Savings – $381
2 Bedroom – Sleeps 6
Queen, 2 Twins, Sofa Bed
2 Adult 1-Day Complimentary Tickets to Universal Studios
$100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "My 4 year old son, wife and I just checked out this morning after a 9 day stay at Fantasy World Resort Villas, This was our first vacation to Florida and all I can say is WOW! This resort is amazing! The grounds were very clean and kept up perfectly. The hot tubs, pools, and lazy river were so much fun! We used them every day. The villa we stayed in was near the pool area and we were so impressed with the cleanliness of it. A/C worked great. The kitchen was awesome. The flat screen TV's with full cable programing were a wonderful touch! Our family will be definitely be coming back next year! WE LOVED OUR STAY!!" - Bill H.
- "We stayed for 4 nights in a 2 Bdrm condo. It was exactly as shown in photos. It was very convenient to have a full kitchen and laundry access when traveling with kids. We liked having TVs in bedrooms and living room. Nice screened in patio. We were adjacent to pool, which is amazing! My kids loved the water slide and lazy river. Bar area was nice as well. Location is great near theme parks." - Lolly B.
- "Our family of five stayed one week and we loved our time there. The pool area was very close to our unit and very kid friendly - they loved the lazy river and splash pad. Happy hour and pool side bar made it convenient for my husband and I to grab a drink. I would recommend this resort to families with children. The townhomes are large enough to feel homey. Cleanliness was perfect and amenities in kitchen were outstanding." Barrie A.
- "Stayed in one of the villas for 10 days at the end of January/beginning of February. We were SO pleased! First of all the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The amenities are great - pool and lazy river are heated, clean and fun! There is also a hot tub and water slide. So many additional activities like mini golf, games centre, movies. It's a great place to relax! The location is so convenient both to big box store and to all the theme parks. Our villa was clean and well equipped. We had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. My family was extremely happy with the villa. We would definitely recommend this place for any family!" - Bob L.
This relaxed, Mediterranean-inspired resort is 7 miles from Epcot and 8 miles from the Magic Kingdom.
The casual, 2-bedroom villas all include full kitchens and washer/dryers, and have living and dining areas, as well as flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.
The expansive, outdoor pool area includes a lazy river, 2 water slides, 2 hot tubs and a kids' pool. There are also tennis courts and a fitness center, as well as sauna and steam room. A scheduled theme park shuttle service is available, and a resort fee applies.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com