463 East Parkway, Gatlinburg TN 37738
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $149 is the total price!
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast Daily
- Two Pools
- Hot Tub
- Bag Toss
- Picnic Grounds
Gatlinburg Vacation w/Country Tonight Show Tickets
Are you looking for a great deal in Gatlinburg for a nice mountain getaway? We’ve got it for you! Right now, BestVacationDealz.com is offering a Gatlinburg Vacation w/Country Tonight Show Tickets for just $149. With this package, you’ll receive 4 days/3 nights at the family-friendly Brookside Resort in Gatlinburg in a guest room with two double beds. AND you’ll also receive two complimentary tickets to the awesome Country Tonight show, a family-friendly variety shows featuring live music, comedy & dancing. PLUS, you’ll also receive a $100 Restaurant.com gift certificate! All this for just $149 TOTAL.
Brookside Resort Features & Amenities
The Brookside Resort has been family-run for close to 90 years. They attribute their success to the Golden Rule and make sure to treat everyone with respect and good ol’ fashioned southern hospitality! Though the Brookside Resort is just 3 blocks to downtown Gatlinburg, you would never know it! It is always peaceful and quiet on this 10-acre property. Many guests first came to the Brookside Resort as children and now come back with their own children and even grandchildren!
If you don’t feel like driving or walking to the Gatlinburg attractions take the trolley that stops right at the front door of the resort.
Don’t forget to sample the free breakfast of southern-style biscuits and gravy, a healthy oatmeal bar and teddy bear-shaped waffles. All this great food will fuel you up for an exciting day exploring Gatlinburg!
Be sure to take advantage of the many other amenities at Brookside Resort, such as two swimming pools, outdoor hot tub, eight-foot waterfall, picnic grounds and classic recreational options, including basketball, bag toss, shuffleboard and volleyball. You might even make a new friend or two!
With so much to do and see in Gatlinburg, we know it can get a little overwhelming! Below, we’ve provided a few links to popular attractions. We hope this information will make your Gatlinburg Vacation w/Country Tonight Show Tickets a joy you will speak of for years to come!
Whether you decide adventure or just some laid-back fun during your Gatlinburg Vacation w/Country Tonight Show Tickets, we hope you make special memories of the TN mountains – and y’all come back soon, y’hear?
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- $149 Total Price – Not Per Night
- Retail Value – $569
- Savings – $420
- Standard – Sleeps 4
- 2 Double Beds
- $100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
- 2 Complimentary 1-Day Adult Tickets to Country Tonight
- Additional Nights – $79
- Taxes Not Included
- Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "The breakfast was nice and filling. The room was beautifully decorated. You can go out on the balcony and look at the stream running behind the building. The resort has a pool. Getting into and out of the resort was easy. The trolley would stop in front of the resort.The staff is friendly, helpful and very attentive to your needs. You can walk to downtown Gatlinburg if you want." - Donna W.
- "We booked for the quiet time of year and that was just fine with us. The rates were good, the views divine and the room was spectacular! The front door of our room was a view of the mountains, the patio a nicely flowing stream, and an inroom working wood fireplace! There is an outdoor pool, a breakfast that kept us full till late afternoon." - Amy C.
- "My family has been visiting Gatlinburg for over 40 years. This resort is where we will stay from here on out. The river running behind the hotel is amazing. The room is great. Loved the shower. The balcony and the windows that open are the best part. Nothing like sleeping to the sound of the river rushing by." - Jason R.
- "Brookside was great! The staff was really nice and very helpful. The grounds were nice as well. The creek right outside our back door and having a patio to sit at and relax while watching the water and ducks was great! We stayed in ground floor to get the full creek effect. Very relaxing! We will most definitely stay again!!" - Tabitha C.
Occupying several buildings beside Roaring Fork stream, this 10-acre woodland lodge is 1 mile from Ripley’s Believe It or Not, 2 miles from Great Smoky Mountains National Park and 11 miles from Dollywood.
Homey accommodations feature minifridges, microwaves, cable TV, coffeemakers and private balconies overlooking the water. Some rooms have wood-burning fireplaces.
There's an exercise room and a basketball court, plus laundry facilities, a hot tub, and 2 outdoor pools with a slide and a waterfall. Freebies include continental breakfast, property-wide Wi-Fi, and parking for cars and large vehicles.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com