Westgate Branson Woods Resort
2201 Roark Valley Drive, Branson, MO 65616
Vacation Getaway Features
- 3 Night Stay Branson w/ 2 Tickets to Shoot for the Stars Mini-Golf
- Vacation in the Beautiful Ozark Mountains
- $125 For the Whole Stay - Not Per Night!
- Resort Amenities Include Pool and Hiking Trails
- King Bed with Kitchenette
- Foosball and Ping Pong
- Hiking Trails
Great Vacation in Branson
Time for a nice weekend away and you’re looking for something a little different. You’ve already done the whole Arkansas and Texas vacation thing and you want something new. We get it and we’ve got it! Have you considered going just a little north and checking out Branson! We promise you won’t be sorry!
Branson’s got it all! From the gorgeous scenery of the Ozark mountains and the accompanying hiking and fishing to all the city attractions, Branson’s got something for everyone! Billed as the “Entertainment Capital of the World”, Branson boasts over 100 shows at any given time. In addition, it has scores of theme parks, attractions and other generally fun things to do! Add to that its dozens of restaurants and wonderful accommodations and you’ve got the perfect destination. And right now, we invite you to have a great vacation in Branson – and we’ve got the incredible deal to make it happen!
Your Vacation Deal
First, let’s start off with a beautiful resort nestled in the middle of those beautiful Ozark Mountains. You’ll enjoy 4 days and 3 nights at the incomparable Westgate Branson Woods Resort in a King Studio Villa with kitchenette. Add to that two tickets to the most popular mini-golf course in Branson and you’ve got one heck of a great vacation in Branson – because this whole package is only going to cost you $125. That’s your TOTAL. Not per night, or per person. That’s the whole shebang!
Westgate Branson Woods Resort
The Westgate Branson Woods Resort features a huge variety of amenities and activities on site and we invite to experience all of them! Of course, sometimes vacation is about nothing more than going for a walk and with the lovely hiking trails right on property, they make it easy for you.
If you feel like something a bit more or different, they’ve probably got it there. If swimming is your thing, they’ve got 3 pools onsite. Bicycle rentals are available to explore the grounds of the resort. If you want to try your hand at horseshoes or shuffleboard, that’s available, too. Or just stay inside and challenge your sweetheart to a game of ping pong or foosball.
Your lovely, spacious studio villa features one King bed and a kitchenette with a mini-fridge, microwave and coffee pot. It’s the perfect size for a romantic vacation weekend in the Ozarks! There are so many incredible dining choices in Branson, but right at the resort, you can enjoy either Drafts Sports Bar & Grill or Cordovano Joe’s pizza.
We sure hope we’ve done a good enough job creating this great vacation in Branson that you’re going to call us up and book it right now! Can’t wait to speak with you!
Shoot for the Stars Mini-Golf
There’s nothing like a game of miniature golf to bring you back to your childhood! Polish that putter and experience the best landmarks of Hollywood, like Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, The Hollywood Bowl and Capitol Records. And you never have to leave Branson! Just watch out for the paparazzi lurking in the shadows! 🙂
We sure hope we’ve convinced you that we’ve got a great vacation in Branson waiting for you! Come see us!
4 Day/3 Night
$125 Total Price – Not Per Night or Per Person
Includes 2 tickets to Shoot for the Stars Mini-Golf
Retail Value – $368
Savings – $243
Studio – Sleeps 2
Additional Nights $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "This is a great mini golf course. The Hollywood theme was very entertaining and we had fun listening to the trivia while we were waiting for our turn. We would love to go back. " - Josh S.
- "I loved Branson Wood Resort. It was fun and the people were great. I tried shuffleboard for the first time. What a hoot!" - Melanie I.
- "Branson Woods was the perfect vacation spot for my wife and I. We met some great folks and enjoyed having the bar & grill right on site." - Duane J.
- "Shoot for the Stars Mini Golf was awesome. The theme is Hollywood life and attractions. It's a full 18 hole golf course and each hole gives you another tip on how to become a star. Each hole has a button to press where you receive advice from your Hollywood "agent". It was hysterical! I've played a lot of mini golf over the years, but I think this course is my favorite. It was so interactive. Photo opps are at every hole as each hole features a different Hollywood landmark." - Mark A.
On over 140 wooded acres, this laid-back hotel is 1.7 miles from Tanger Outlets Branson mall and 6.3 miles from Silver Dollar City theme park.
Functional rooms come with microwaves, minifridges, coffeemakers and WiFi (fee), as well as flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels. Cozy, 1- and 2-bedroom villas add fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, full kitchens and/or balconies. Cabins are also available.
Amenities include a pizzeria, 3 pools (2 outdoor) and a sand volleyball court, as well as on-site hiking trails. Parking is free, and bikes are available (surcharge).
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com