Fantasy World Resort I
5005 Kyng's Heath Rd., Kissimmee, FL 34746
Vacation Getaway Features
- 2 Heated Pools & 3 Hot Tubs
- Heated Lazy River
- 2 Heated Water Slides & Kids Splash Pad
- 18 Hole Miniature Golf Course
- Virtual Golf & Floating Driving Range
- Pool Bar/Lobby/Lounge
- Fitness Center w/Sauna & Steam Room
- Tennis, Basketball, Batting Cages (Softball & Baseball), Shuffleboard, Bocce Ball & Covered Playground
- Movie Night & Karaoke Night
- Bingo & Trivia
Magic Kingdom Tickets w/Hotel Near Park Best Deal
Are you looking for a great deal on a hotel/Disney package? We can do better than that!! How about a Magic Kingdom Tickets w/Hotel Near Park Best Deal with accommodations at the Fantasy World Resort I in Kissimmee? With this great deal, you’ll stay in a 2-bedroom Townhome villa and have access to all the amenities at the resort. Also, you’ll receive two 2 adult 1-day complimentary tickets to the Magic Kingdom. Finally, you will also receive a $100 Restaurant.com gift certificate for A Land Remembered restaurant.
Your Townhome villa can accommodate up to 6 with a Queen in the Master, 2 Twins in the kids room and a sleep sofa in the living room. Your villa also features all the great amenities to make your stay comfortable and homey – a full kitchen, dining room, washer/dryer, WiFi and cable TV. It’s so much better than a hotel room!
Fantasy World Resort I
This Magic Kingdom Tickets w/Hotel Near Park Best Deal vacation package at Fantasy World Resort I is one the whole family will treasure for years! You will never run out of watery fun with the multiple pools, lazy rivers and Splash Pad. The adults can soak away their cares at one the multiple hot tubs on site! You can all join in, if you want, on the pool-side contests like frisbee and jump-rope. Enjoy a game of miniature golf at the onsite 18-hole course. They even have karaoke! There’s always something fun going on for everyone in the group.
With this Magic Kingdom Tickets w/Hotel Near Park Best Deal package, the whole family gets to visit Disney! Enjoy all six “lands” as you wind your way through 107 acres of fun and fantasy. Begin your adventure on Main Street USA. First up is Adventureland, based on the remote jungles of Asia and Africa. Next, Frontierland takes you back to the American Old West of the 19th century. Then, Liberty Square introduces its guests to colonial America. It features replicas of the Liberty Bell and the Liberty Tree. Escape to Fantasyland, where the classic stories of youth come to life as you fly with Peter Pan or fall down the rabbit hole with Alice. Finally, tomorrowland is a scientific celebration of future achievements.
Off the Beaten Track
After your incredible day at Disney, maybe you and the family want to try something a little different. Here are a few suggestions for some fun things to that are just a bit “off the beaten track”:
Whatever you decide to do during your Magic Kingdom Tickets w/Hotel Near Park Best Deal, we know you will be talking about it for many years to come!
4 Days / 3 Nights
$419 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $800
Savings – $381
2 Bedroom – Sleeps 6
Queen, 2 Twins, Sofa Bed
2 Adult 1-Day Complimentary Tickets to Magic Kingdom
$100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "My 4 year old son, wife and I just checked out this morning after a 9 day stay at Fantasy World Resort Villas, This was our first vacation to Florida and all I can say is WOW! This resort is amazing! The grounds were very clean and kept up perfectly. The hot tubs, pools, and lazy river were so much fun! We used them every day. The villa we stayed in was near the pool area and we were so impressed with the cleanliness of it. A/C worked great. The kitchen was awesome. The flat screen TV's with full cable programing were a wonderful touch! Our family will be definitely be coming back next year! WE LOVED OUR STAY!!" - Bill H.
- "We stayed for 4 nights in a 2 Bdrm condo. It was exactly as shown in photos. It was very convenient to have a full kitchen and laundry access when traveling with kids. We liked having TVs in bedrooms and living room. Nice screened in patio. We were adjacent to pool, which is amazing! My kids loved the water slide and lazy river. Bar area was nice as well. Location is great near theme parks." - Lolly B.
- "Our family of five stayed one week and we loved our time there. The pool area was very close to our unit and very kid friendly - they loved the lazy river and splash pad. Happy hour and pool side bar made it convenient for my husband and I to grab a drink. I would recommend this resort to families with children. The townhomes are large enough to feel homey. Cleanliness was perfect and amenities in kitchen were outstanding." Barrie A.
- "Stayed in one of the villas for 10 days at the end of January/beginning of February. We were SO pleased! First of all the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The amenities are great - pool and lazy river are heated, clean and fun! There is also a hot tub and water slide. So many additional activities like mini golf, games centre, movies. It's a great place to relax! The location is so convenient both to big box store and to all the theme parks. Our villa was clean and well equipped. We had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. My family was extremely happy with the villa. We would definitely recommend this place for any family!" - Bob L.
This relaxed, Mediterranean-inspired resort is 7 miles from Epcot and 8 miles from the Magic Kingdom.
The casual, 2-bedroom villas all include full kitchens and washer/dryers, and have living and dining areas, as well as flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.
The expansive, outdoor pool area includes a lazy river, 2 water slides, 2 hot tubs and a kids' pool. There are also tennis courts and a fitness center, as well as sauna and steam room. A scheduled theme park shuttle service is available, and a resort fee applies.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com