Fantasy World Resort I
5005 Kyng's Heath Rd., Kissimmee, FL 34746
Vacation Getaway Features
- 2 Heated Pools & 3 Hot Tubs
- Heated Lazy River
- 2 Heated Water Slides & Kids Splash Pad
- 18 Hole Miniature Golf Course
- Virtual Golf & Floating Driving Range
- Pool Bar/Lobby/Lounge
- Fitness Center w/Sauna & Steam Room
- Tennis, Basketball, Batting Cages (Softball & Baseball), Shuffleboard, Bocce Ball & Covered Playground
- Movie Night & Karaoke Night
- Bingo & Trivia
- Two Complimentary 1-Day Magic Your Way Tickets to Either Epcot, Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom
Magic Your Way Tickets w/Hotel Package Orlando
Looking for a little magic? How about this? We’ve got the perfect Magic Your Way Tickets w/Hotel Package Orlando on special right now! For just $498, you’ll receive 5 days/4 nights in a 2 bedroom Townhome Villa at the Fantasy World Resort I in sunny Kissimmee, FL. Also, get 2 adult 1-day complimentary Magic Your Way tickets to either Epcot Center, Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom.
Your vacation accommodations can accommodate up to 6 people with a Queen in the master, 2 Twins in the second bedroom and a sleep sofa in the living room. In addition, your villa also features all the comforts of home – a full kitchen, dining room, washer/dryer, WiFi and cable TV.
Fantasy World Resort I
You will love Fantasy World Resort I. It’s the perfect place for your Magic Your Way Tickets w/Hotel Package Orlando. This large and fun resort has something to offer everyone in the family. First, you’ll definitely want your swimsuits as there’s plenty of water activities! Enjoy the 2 pools and 3 hot tubs, including a lazy river and two water slides. Next, the kids (and adults, too!) can join in poolside games, such as hula hoops or jump rope contests. The Craft Cove would love to show you how to make sand art, piggy banks and suncatchers. Enjoy a game of tennis or basketball. Or try your hand at either shuffleboard or bocce. You can also participate in either movie night (with popcorn) or karaoke night. There are almost endless opportunities for fun at the Fantasy World Resort I!
With this Magic Your Way Tickets w/Hotel Package Orlando package, you have a choice to make! Which of the three parks are you going to visit? Epcot is a celebration of human achievement. It honors technology and international culture and has been referred to as a “permanent World’s Fair”. Sounds like a fascinating lesson in world cultures! Hollywood Studios celebrates the many facets of show business including television, music, and theatre. Animal Kingdom is an African safari in the middle of central Florida! The theme of this newest in the Disney family parks is animal conservation and the natural environment.
Off the Beaten Track
Now that you’ve had your Disney fun, try something a little different! Here are a few suggestions to take you “off the beaten track”:
Whatever you decide to do during your Magic Your Way Tickets w/Hotel Package Orlando, we know you will make wonderful family memories to treasure for life!
5 Days / 4 Nights
$498 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $879
Savings – $381
2 Bedroom – Sleeps 6
Queen, 2 Twins, Sofa Bed
2 Adult 1-Day Complimentary Magic Your Way Tickets to Epcot, Hollywood Studios OR Animal Kingdom
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "My 4 year old son, wife and I just checked out this morning after a 9 day stay at Fantasy World Resort Villas, This was our first vacation to Florida and all I can say is WOW! This resort is amazing! The grounds were very clean and kept up perfectly. The hot tubs, pools, and lazy river were so much fun! We used them every day. The villa we stayed in was near the pool area and we were so impressed with the cleanliness of it. A/C worked great. The kitchen was awesome. The flat screen TV's with full cable programing were a wonderful touch! Our family will be definitely be coming back next year! WE LOVED OUR STAY!!" - Bill H.
- "We stayed for 4 nights in a 2 Bdrm condo. It was exactly as shown in photos. It was very convenient to have a full kitchen and laundry access when traveling with kids. We liked having TVs in bedrooms and living room. Nice screened in patio. We were adjacent to pool, which is amazing! My kids loved the water slide and lazy river. Bar area was nice as well. Location is great near theme parks." - Lolly B.
- "Our family of five stayed one week and we loved our time there. The pool area was very close to our unit and very kid friendly - they loved the lazy river and splash pad. Happy hour and pool side bar made it convenient for my husband and I to grab a drink. I would recommend this resort to families with children. The townhomes are large enough to feel homey. Cleanliness was perfect and amenities in kitchen were outstanding." Barrie A.
- "Stayed in one of the villas for 10 days at the end of January/beginning of February. We were SO pleased! First of all the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The amenities are great - pool and lazy river are heated, clean and fun! There is also a hot tub and water slide. So many additional activities like mini golf, games centre, movies. It's a great place to relax! The location is so convenient both to big box store and to all the theme parks. Our villa was clean and well equipped. We had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. My family was extremely happy with the villa. We would definitely recommend this place for any family!" - Bob L.
This relaxed, Mediterranean-inspired resort is 7 miles from Epcot and 8 miles from the Magic Kingdom.
The casual, 2-bedroom villas all include full kitchens and washer/dryers, and have living and dining areas, as well as flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.
The expansive, outdoor pool area includes a lazy river, 2 water slides, 2 hot tubs and a kids' pool. There are also tennis courts and a fitness center, as well as sauna and steam room. A scheduled theme park shuttle service is available, and a resort fee applies.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com