Eagles Ridge Resort
2740 Florence Rd., Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Vacation Getaway Features
- 3 Nights in 2 Bedroom Cabin for $419 TOTAL!
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Stone Fireplaces
- Breathtaking Views
- Year Round Clubhouse
- Free WiFi
Mountain Cabin Rental w/Tickets to Hit Parade
Are you looking for a Smoky Mountain getaway with tickets to a great show? We’ve got the perfect package for you! With our Mountain Cabin Rental w/Tickets to Hit Parade, you’ll get everything you’re looking for at a great price! 4 days/3 nights in a 2 bedroom cabin at Eagle’s Ridge resort in Pigeon Forge, TN. Two complimentary tickets for America’s Hit Parade. AND a $100 Restaurant.com Gift Voucher for Seasons of Ober & The Loft Lounge.
The Eagle’s Ridge resort is located in the perfect area. You are close in to all the attractions you’ve read about and are so anxious to see like Dollywood, Dixie Stampede and The Island in Pigeon Forge, as well as the Pigeon Forge Parkway. However, it is still far enough away to give you a real mountain experience, complete with the peace and quiet you crave!
Your peaceful 2-bedroom cabin can accommodate from 6-8. All cabins at the resort are furnished just a little differently and enjoy unique decor. It gives each one a lovely individuality! However, each cabin does feature the following standard amenities: Cathedral ceilings, stone fireplace, fully-equipped kitchen and gorgeous views. If your family has specific needs, please let your reservationist know so we can find the perfect cabin for you!
Take in the gorgeous grounds while enjoying your Mountain Cabin Rental w/Tickets to Hit Parade package. There’s so much to do! Take a scenic hike around the property. Sit on your front porch with a tall glass of sweet tea and enjoy the peace. Don’t forget there is a year-round clubhouse on the grounds, as well as a pool with a sun deck. Enjoy the cool water and maybe you’ll even make a new friend.
With everything there is to do in the TN mountains, it’s hard to know where to start! Here is just a small list to get you on your way!
However you choose to spend your time in Pigeon Forge, we hope your Mountain Cabin Rental w/Tickets to Hit Parade is everything you dream of!!
- "We had the pleasure of staying at Eagles Ridge Resort. Everything was exceptional from check in to departure. We didn't have any problems our entire stay except for not enough time to enjoy the hot tub. Our cabin was a dream that we didn't want to wake up from. Can't wait to go back again!!!" - Jenna C.
- "My wife and I went to Pigeon Forge for a few days and decided to try a cabin instead of a hotel room. I was very impressed with the ambiance and with all the amenities. My wife loved the pool table on the second floor and we both took advantage of the private hot tub on a screened in porch. The cabin was spacious, clean, quiet and comfortable. We had a truly lovely stay and are looking forward to going back." - Dan H
- "Totally enjoyed my stay at Eagles Ridge Resort this past weekend. The amenities exceeded expectations and the cabin was very clean. The reservation and front desk staff were very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone looking for a memorable lodging experience near Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg." - Maurice M.
- "Cabin was clean, comfortable and above all peaceful. We had a great time at a great resort. Cabin was close to everything, yet far enough away to be peaceful. Couldn't have asked for a better trip. Loved it!" - Amy A.
In a woodland on the outskirts of Pigeon Forge, this relaxed resort is a mile from US-321, 5 miles from Dollywood theme park and 9 miles from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Featuring rustic interiors with exposed wood and stone, the unassuming 1- to 9-bedroom cabins provide kitchens, and living rooms with gas fireplaces. All come with cable TV, private hot tubs and BBQs. Some offer Wi-Fi access and/or pool tables.
Amenities include an outdoor pool and a clubhouse.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com