Eagles Ridge Resort
2740 Florence Rd., Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Vacation Getaway Features
- Mountain Cabin Vacation w/Dixie Stampede Tickets $459 TOTAL!
- $100 Gift Voucher from Restaurant.com
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Stone Fireplaces
- Breathtaking Views
- Year Round Clubhouse
- Free WiFi
Mountain Cabin Vacation w/Dixie Stampede Tickets
Looking for a great mountain getaway? And tickets to the Dixie Stampede, too? We’ve got a great deal for you! We’re currently offering a 4 day/3 night stay in a 2 bedroom cabin at Mountain Cabin Vacation w/Dixie Stampede Tickets for just $459. PLUS, you will also receive a $100 Restaurant.com Gift Voucher for Seasons of Ober & The Loft Lounge.
Eagle’s Ridge Resort in Pigeon Forge, TN is close all the restaurants, shopping and attractions of the area. You’re so close to Dollywood, Dixie Stampede and The Island in Pigeon Forge. However, it is still far enough away to give you a real mountain experience, complete with the peace and quiet you crave! Your mountain cabin vacation w/Dixie Stampede Tickets is the best of both worlds!
Your lovely 2-bedroom mountain cabin at Eagle’s Ridge Resort can accommodate from 6-8. All cabins at the resort are outfitted and furnished just a little differently. It gives each one a lovely individual flair! However, each cabin does feature the following standard amenities: Cathedral ceilings, stone fireplace, fully-equipped kitchen and gorgeous views. If you need specific accommodations, please let your reservationist know so we can find the perfect mountain cabin vacation w/Dixie Stampede Tickets for you!
Enjoy the amazing grounds at Eagle’s Ridge Resort Smoky Mountains. You must take a scenic hike! And then relax on your front porch and soak in the beautiful view and the fresh mountain air! There is a year-round clubhouse on the grounds, as well as a pool with a sun deck. Enjoy the cool water and lounge in the sun.
Dixie Stampede is an wonderful dinner show with thirty-two incredible horses and a cast of top-notch riders. You will thrill to their daring feats of trick riding and competition, pitting North against South in a friendly and fun competition. Enjoy a barrel full of music, dancing, special effects and family friendly comedy along the way. Be dazzled by the Patriotic Grand Finale soars with flying Doves of Peace with gorgeous costumes and fireworks.
There’s certainly no shortage of fun, exciting and unique things to do in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg! Here is just a small list to get you on your way!
However you choose to spend your time in Pigeon Forge, we hope your Mountain Cabin Vacation w/Dixie Stampede Tickets is everything you dream of!!
- "We had the pleasure of staying at Eagles Ridge Resort. Everything was exceptional from check in to departure. We didn't have any problems our entire stay except for not enough time to enjoy the hot tub. Our cabin was a dream that we didn't want to wake up from. Can't wait to go back again!!!" - Jenna C.
- "My wife and I went to Pigeon Forge for a few days and decided to try a cabin instead of a hotel room. I was very impressed with the ambiance and with all the amenities. My wife loved the pool table on the second floor and we both took advantage of the private hot tub on a screened in porch. The cabin was spacious, clean, quiet and comfortable. We had a truly lovely stay and are looking forward to going back." - Dan H
- "Totally enjoyed my stay at Eagles Ridge Resort this past weekend. The amenities exceeded expectations and the cabin was very clean. The reservation and front desk staff were very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone looking for a memorable lodging experience near Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg." - Maurice M.
- "Cabin was clean, comfortable and above all peaceful. We had a great time at a great resort. Cabin was close to everything, yet far enough away to be peaceful. Couldn't have asked for a better trip. Loved it!" - Amy A.
In a woodland on the outskirts of Pigeon Forge, this relaxed resort is a mile from US-321, 5 miles from Dollywood theme park and 9 miles from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Featuring rustic interiors with exposed wood and stone, the unassuming 1- to 9-bedroom cabins provide kitchens, and living rooms with gas fireplaces. All come with cable TV, private hot tubs and BBQs. Some offer Wi-Fi access and/or pool tables.
Amenities include an outdoor pool and a clubhouse.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com