Blue Water Resort
2001 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $399.ºº is the total price!
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights – Myrtle Beach Getaway @ Blue Water Resort
- Extra Nights: $109.ºº
- Indoor and Outdoor Pools
- Lazy River
- Hot Tub
- 1 Bedroom Condominium Sleeps 4
- $100 Restaurant.com Certificate For Cafe Amalfi
Myrtle Beach Condo Oceanfront Getaway
Looking to escape to Myrtle Beach for a few days? Let us help! At BestVacationDealz.com, we’ve got a Myrtle Beach Condo Oceanfront Getaway package for just $399. This rate includes 3 nights at the oceanfront Blue Water Resort in a 1-bedroom condominium AND $100 dinner certificate to Cafe Amalfi. How’s that for a deal??
With over 60 miles of sandy shores, Myrtle Beach is the hub of the famous Grand Strand. It’s also famous for celebrity-designed golf courses. Take a walk along the beachfront boardwalk with its many arcades, souvenir stands and restaurants. You can also visit the old-fashioned Family Kingdom amusement park. Or how about the SkyWheel, one of the country’s tallest Ferris wheels? No matter what you’re looking for, you’re pretty likely to find it in Myrtle Beach.
Blue Water Resort
Enjoy oceanfront views at the Blue Water Resort! The convenient location is just minutes from all the fun! Spend the evening at the boardwalk or one of the amusement parks and then return to the Blue Water Resort for some quiet relaxation. You’ll love the amenities here, all of which are yours to enjoy with your Myrtle Beach Condo Oceanfront Getaway. Take a swim in the outdoor pool, featuring a lazy river. Get your vitamin D in one of the sun loungers. Relax in the hot tub and let the soothing bubbles melt your cares away. Enjoy a cocktail or a meal at the restaurant. Channel your inner 80s gamer at the arcade! There’s even an indoor pool!
You will love your spacious 1-bedroom condominium, which can accommodate up to four guests. Why stay in a cramped hotel room when you can have a separate bedroom and living room. There’s even a full kitchen! And what could be better than a balcony overlooking the scenery? Get ready for a great time with your Myrtle Beach Condo Oceanfront Getaway!
Fun Things to do in Myrtle Beach
- Broadway at the Beach
- Myrtle Beach Skywheel
- Ripley’s Aquarium
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk & Promenade
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- $399 Total Price – Not Per Night
- Retail Value – $834
- Savings – $435
- 1 Bedroom Condominium – Sleeps 4
- $100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
- Additional Nights – $109
- Taxes Not Included
- Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "This place is wonderful. Fantastic view of the ocean. Public parking next door so not very crowded. Tons of pools hot tubs and lazy river. Resort employees are very helpful. Great place to stay!" - Jessica L.
- "I was in Myrtle Beach for a week and stayed in an oceanfront unit. The balcony was enormous! At least double the size of any I've had before. I've been coming to MB for many years now and this is the best unit I've ever stayed in. I will be back again and again. WONDERFUL WONDERFUL" - Theresa G.
- " I have nothing but good to say about this place staff was great, very helpful! Everything was clean. Awesome! I have high hopes of coming back next summer!" - Annette L.
- "This is a very good deal and the apt was very beachy. It was great for two but could hold four with pullout couch. It has a door to close off. Kitchen was perfect for cooking eggs and toast in the morning." - Laura B.
Overlooking the beach, this oceanfront hotel in a high-rise condo building, 1.8 miles from Myrtle Beach International Airport and 2 miles from the boardwalk, shops and attractions of downtown Myrtle Beach.
Individually decorated rooms and suites sleeping up to 8 all have living areas, and balconies with ocean views. All offer cable TV and free Wi-Fi, and some include kitchens.
Amenities include free parking, an outdoor pool, an indoor pool and a bar, as well as a coin-operated laundry and a game room.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com