204 Sharon Drive, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Vacation Getaway Features
- $289/3 Nights - Pigeon Forge Family Vacation w/Tickets to Tomb Escape Game
- Guest Room w/Two Queens
- Refrigerator & Coffee Pot
- Free WiFi, Flat Screen TV, DVD
- Inground Pool
- Picnic Area
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Fitness Center
- Convenient Location to all Attractions
Pigeon Forge Family Vacation w/Tickets to Tomb Escape Game
When you’re looking for a little family fun in the mountains, we’ve got a great package for you. At BestVacationDealz.com, we’re featuring our Pigeon Forge Family Vacation w/Tickets to Tomb Escape Game. With this deal, you will receive 4 days/3 nights at the lovely Country Cascades hotel. You will also receive two complimentary adult passes to the Tomb Adventure in Pigeon Forge. Also included is a $100 Restaurant.com dinner voucher for a great meal experience at Seasons of Ober & The Loft Lounge. All of this for a TOTAL of just $289! Give us a call today to book this great escape.
Country Cascades Hotel
You will fall in love with the manicured grounds and great amenities at the Country Cascades hotel during your Pigeon Forge Family Vacation w/Tickets to Tomb Escape Game. Enjoy an in-ground pool with plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas.
A peaceful picnic area boasts picnic tables and park grills. It’s wonderful location right on a creek will make you feel like you are enjoying a day in the country!
A deluxe daily continental breakfast is also included with your package. Start your day off right with your choice of Belgian waffles, biscuits & gravy, fresh fruit, oatmeal, cold cereals, doughnuts, toast, bagels, milk, juice, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and cappuccino. Get all the fuel you need for the day’s adventures!
Last, but not least, is an onsite fitness center to help you keep up your healthy lifestyle.
With your Pigeon Forge Family Vacation w/Tickets to Tomb Escape Game package, we want you to have all the comforts of home! Your spacious guest room includes two Queen beds to accommodate a total of 4. For your convenience, your room features a refrigerator and coffee maker. In addition, you will also enjoy free WiFi, a flat screen TV and a DVD player. We have tried to think of everything to make this the perfect vacation experience for you!
The Tomb Adventure
The Tomb is a 45-minute interactive adventure that pits explorers against the Pharaoh. You must work together to escape his clutches or face the unthinkable!!
Activities and Attractions
With so much to do in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, we understand it can get a little overwhelming!! We have prepared just a small list to give you a few ideas of how to best spend your precious time during your Pigeon Forge Family Vacation w/Tickets to Tomb Escape Game!
Enjoy your time in Pigeon Forge and y’all come back, y’hear?!
- "We want to say Thank you to the wonderful staff who made our 1st visit so enjoyable. Each of you gave us great ideas for things to do around the area and made our stay at Country Cascades feel like home. We appreciate your help with items we forgot, as well as the closest grocery store, discount tickets that were available and your true kindness. We will definitely be coming back to visit." - Angie B.
- "My wife and I spent several days at Country Cascades. The staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. We will be going back to Pigeon Forge in October and plan on staying at this hotel. I highly recommend it." - Robert N.
- "We love to come and stay at Country Cascades! Wonderful staff! The entire stay was fantastic. The front desk staff is friendly and professional and always appy to answer questions about the area. They greet everyone with a smile.The rooms are always very clean and cozy. We plan on coming back soon." - Jamie C.
- "The entire Staff, without exception, were fantastic. Each one professional, positive, and helpful in all areas. The breakfast is wonderful and delicious in a very nice pristine sitting area. We very much enjoyed our stay there and would absolutely return." - Bill M.
This casual, modern hotel is half a mile from attractions at The Island in Pigeon Forge and 0.3 miles from The Comedy Barn Theater.
The simple, homey rooms feature coffeemakers, fridges, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Suites include fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and living areas with pull-out sofas and/or spiral staircases leading to upstairs bedrooms.
Freebies include continental breakfast and refreshments. There's also an outdoor pool, an exercise room and a picnic area with BBQs, as well as more than 2,500 sq ft of meeting space.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com