204 Sharon Drive, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Vacation Getaway Features
- $299/3 Nights - Pigeon Forge Summer Vacation w/Trampoline Park Tickets
- Guest Room w/Two Queens
- Refrigerator & Coffee Pot
- Free WiFi, Flat Screen TV, DVD
- Inground Pool
- Picnic Area
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Fitness Center
- Convenient Location to all Attractions
Pigeon Forge Summer Vacation w/Trampoline Park Tickets
Looking for a little fun this summer? Maybe get out of the heat and enjoy the cool mountain air? Well, check out this package that’s sure to make you jump for joy! At BestVacationDealz.com, we’re offering our Pigeon Forge Summer Vacation w/Trampoline Park Tickets. With this deal, you will receive 4 days/3 nights at the lovely Country Cascades hotel. In addition, you’ll receive two complimentary passes to the TopJump Trampoline Park. ALSO included is a $100 Restaurant.com dinner voucher for a great meal experience at Seasons of Ober & The Loft Lounge. All of this for a TOTAL of just $299! Give us a call today to book.
Country Cascades Hotel
The resort-like ground are beautifully manicured and you will definitely love spending time in the picnic area near the creek. It feels like you’re out in the country! You will also enjoy some pretty terrific amenities here at the Country Cascades hotel. All of that and more is available to you as a guest of the Country Cascades during your Pigeon Forge Summer Vacation w/Trampoline Park Tickets. You’ll especially love the in-ground pool with plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas in the warm summer months.
A deluxe daily continental breakfast is included with your package. Enjoy a hearty meal with your choice of Belgian waffles, biscuits & gravy, fresh fruit, oatmeal, cold cereals, doughnuts, toast, bagels, milk, juice, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and cappuccino. What a great way to start another exciting day in Pigeon Forge!
Last, but not least, is an onsite fitness center. Keep up your healthy lifestyle!
With your Pigeon Forge Summer Vacation w/Trampoline Park Tickets package, you will have all the comforts of home! Your guest room includes two Queen beds to accommodate a total of 4. For your convenience, your room features a refrigerator and coffee maker. In addition, you will also enjoy free WiFi, a flat screen TV and a DVD player. We have tried to think of everything to make this the perfect vacation experience for you!
TopJump Trampoline Park
If you’re looking to fly high or flip into an airbag? Check out the areas first trampoline park! TopJump offers a safe environment and features all the traditional trampoline park attractions. In addition, it has the nation’s first sky-high climbing adventure, Clip ’n Climb. For something just a bit less extreme, the park also includes a HUGE arcade, Sugar Rush Candy Store, and a place for parents to relax and see the whole park.
Activities and Attractions
There’s so much to do here – where do you start?? We have prepared just a small list to give you a few ideas of how to best spend your precious time during your Pigeon Forge Summer Vacation w/Trampoline Park Tickets!
Enjoy your time in Pigeon Forge and y’all come back, y’hear?!
- "We want to say Thank you to the wonderful staff who made our 1st visit so enjoyable. Each of you gave us great ideas for things to do around the area and made our stay at Country Cascades feel like home. We appreciate your help with items we forgot, as well as the closest grocery store, discount tickets that were available and your true kindness. We will definitely be coming back to visit." - Angie B.
- "My wife and I spent several days at Country Cascades. The staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. We will be going back to Pigeon Forge in October and plan on staying at this hotel. I highly recommend it." - Robert N.
- "We love to come and stay at Country Cascades! Wonderful staff! The entire stay was fantastic. The front desk staff is friendly and professional and always appy to answer questions about the area. They greet everyone with a smile.The rooms are always very clean and cozy. We plan on coming back soon." - Jamie C.
- "The entire Staff, without exception, were fantastic. Each one professional, positive, and helpful in all areas. The breakfast is wonderful and delicious in a very nice pristine sitting area. We very much enjoyed our stay there and would absolutely return." - Bill M.
This casual, modern hotel is half a mile from attractions at The Island in Pigeon Forge and 0.3 miles from The Comedy Barn Theater.
The simple, homey rooms feature coffeemakers, fridges, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Suites include fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and living areas with pull-out sofas and/or spiral staircases leading to upstairs bedrooms.
Freebies include continental breakfast and refreshments. There's also an outdoor pool, an exercise room and a picnic area with BBQs, as well as more than 2,500 sq ft of meeting space.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com