463 East Parkway, Gatlinburg TN 37738
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $139 is the total price!
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast Daily
- Two Pools
- Hot Tub
- Bag Toss
- Picnic Grounds
Ripley’s Aquarium Tickets w/Hotel in Gatlinburg TN
You’ve heard so much about the awesome aquarium in Gatlinburg and you really want to get there to see it. But planning is so hard! Not with us to help, it isn’t!! We’ve got the perfect package for you! Check out our Ripley’s Aquarium Tickets w/Hotel in Gatlinburg. With this deal, you’ll get 4 days/3 nights at the beautiful Brookside Resort in a standard room overlooking the stream. In addition, you’ll receive two 1-day complimentary tickets to Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies. All this for just $139 TOTAL. Not so hard after all! Give us a call today to book!
Brookside Resort Features & Amenities
“CITY CLOSE, COUNTRY QUIET” is the tagline of the family-friendly Brookside Resort. A fixture in Gatlinburg for close to 90 years, it remains a popular resort because of the commitment to the ideals of hospitality. Many guests first experienced the Brookside Resort as children and now return with their own children and even grandchildren!
What you will love the most about your Ripley’s Aquarium Tickets w/Hotel in Gatlinburg is the tranquil, ten-acre setting in close proximity to Gatlinburg’s favorite attractions. As a matter of fact, the Gatlinburg Trolley stops right at the front door. A daily free hot breakfast of southern-style biscuits and gravy, a healthy oatmeal bar and teddy bear-shaped waffles will surely be one of your favorite memories! Be sure to take advantage of the many other amenities at Brookside Resort, such as two swimming pools, outdoor hot tub, eight-foot waterfall, picnic grounds and classic recreational options, including basketball, bag toss, shuffleboard and volleyball.
Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies is an amazing family aquatic attraction. You will love the state of the art facilities with over 10,000 exotic sea creatures in 10 themed galleries. It was recently been voted “Best Aquarium in the U.S.” by USA Today!
It’s hard to know what to do in Gatlinburg when there’s so much to choose from! We want to help. Below, we’ve provided a few links to popular attractions. We hope this information will make your Ripley’s Aquarium Tickets w/Hotel in Gatlinburg a joy you will speak of for years to come!
Whatever you decide to during your Ripley’s Aquarium Tickets w/Hotel in Gatlinburg, you are sure to make memories that will last a lifetime – or until your next trip to this mountain paradise!
- "The breakfast was nice and filling. The room was beautifully decorated. You can go out on the balcony and look at the stream running behind the building. The resort has a pool. Getting into and out of the resort was easy. The trolley would stop in front of the resort.The staff is friendly, helpful and very attentive to your needs. You can walk to downtown Gatlinburg if you want." - Donna W.
- "We booked for the quiet time of year and that was just fine with us. The rates were good, the views divine and the room was spectacular! The front door of our room was a view of the mountains, the patio a nicely flowing stream, and an inroom working wood fireplace! There is an outdoor pool, a breakfast that kept us full till late afternoon." - Amy C.
- "My family has been visiting Gatlinburg for over 40 years. This resort is where we will stay from here on out. The river running behind the hotel is amazing. The room is great. Loved the shower. The balcony and the windows that open are the best part. Nothing like sleeping to the sound of the river rushing by." - Jason R.
- "Brookside was great! The staff was really nice and very helpful. The grounds were nice as well. The creek right outside our back door and having a patio to sit at and relax while watching the water and ducks was great! We stayed in ground floor to get the full creek effect. Very relaxing! We will most definitely stay again!!" - Tabitha C.
Occupying several buildings beside Roaring Fork stream, this 10-acre woodland lodge is 1 mile from Ripley’s Believe It or Not, 2 miles from Great Smoky Mountains National Park and 11 miles from Dollywood.
Homey accommodations feature minifridges, microwaves, cable TV, coffeemakers and private balconies overlooking the water. Some rooms have wood-burning fireplaces.
There's an exercise room and a basketball court, plus laundry facilities, a hot tub, and 2 outdoor pools with a slide and a waterfall. Freebies include continental breakfast, property-wide Wi-Fi, and parking for cars and large vehicles.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com