463 East Parkway, Gatlinburg TN 37738
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $179 is the total price!
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast Daily
- Two Pools
- Hot Tub
- Bag Toss
- Picnic Grounds
Smoky Mountain Opry Tickets w/Resort Deal
Looking for a great time in the Smoky Mountains and tickets to the Smoky Mountains Opry? We’ve got them both for you! At BestVacationDealz.com, we’re currently featuring our Smoky Mountain Opry Tickets w/Resort Deal package. With this deal, you’ll get 4 days/3 nights at the beautiful Brookside Resort in a standard room overlooking the stream. In addition, you’ll receive two complimentary tickets for the Smoky Mountain Opry. All this for just $179 TOTAL. Give us a call to book today.
Brookside Resort Features & Amenities
For 90 years, the Brookside Resort has been known as “CITY CLOSE, COUNTRY QUIET”. That’s because it’s close to everything in downtown Gatlinburg, but still has a quiet, country feel. Maybe it’s the flowing stream on the property that gives it such a serene vibe! The secret to The Brookside Resort’s success for 9 decades is simple – it’s all about YOU! Their sole focus is always on their special guests and the total commitment to hospitality. Many guests first came to Brookside Resort as kids and now return with their own children and even grandchildren!
What you will love the most about your Smoky Mountain Opry Tickets w/Resort Deal is that the Brookside resort is just walking distance to many Gatlinburg attractions. But if you don’t feel like walking, the Gatlinburg Trolley stops right at the door.
Make sure to enjoy your daily free hot breakfast of southern-style biscuits and gravy, a healthy oatmeal bar and teddy bear-shaped waffles. They’re a tradition! And it’s sure to get you going on your day’s adventures!
Be sure to have some fun with the many other amenities at Brookside Resort. Enjoy two swimming pools, outdoor hot tub, eight-foot waterfall, picnic grounds and classic recreational options, including basketball, bag toss, shuffleboard and volleyball. There’s always something to do! And you might just make some new friends!
Smoky Mountain Opry
The Smoky Mountain Opry has it all! From country hits old and new, yesterday’s Disco, Jivin’ Swing, Movie Favorites, and a little Motown! Songs from Frank Sinatra, Kenny Loggins, Carrie Underwood, Garth Brooks, Stevie Wonder, Janis Joplin, The Beatles, Etta James, George Jones, and many others! The most popular show in the Smoky Mountains is right here!
So, what’s else is fun to do in Gatlinburg? Check out some of these links and you’re sure to find something that appeals to you. We hope this information will make your Smoky Mountain Opry Tickets w/Resort Deal a joy you will speak of for years to come!
Whatever you decide to during your Smoky Mountain Opry Tickets w/Resort Deal, you are sure to make memories that will last a lifetime – or until your next trip to this mountain paradise!
- "The breakfast was nice and filling. The room was beautifully decorated. You can go out on the balcony and look at the stream running behind the building. The resort has a pool. Getting into and out of the resort was easy. The trolley would stop in front of the resort.The staff is friendly, helpful and very attentive to your needs. You can walk to downtown Gatlinburg if you want." - Donna W.
- "We booked for the quiet time of year and that was just fine with us. The rates were good, the views divine and the room was spectacular! The front door of our room was a view of the mountains, the patio a nicely flowing stream, and an inroom working wood fireplace! There is an outdoor pool, a breakfast that kept us full till late afternoon." - Amy C.
- "My family has been visiting Gatlinburg for over 40 years. This resort is where we will stay from here on out. The river running behind the hotel is amazing. The room is great. Loved the shower. The balcony and the windows that open are the best part. Nothing like sleeping to the sound of the river rushing by." - Jason R.
- "Brookside was great! The staff was really nice and very helpful. The grounds were nice as well. The creek right outside our back door and having a patio to sit at and relax while watching the water and ducks was great! We stayed in ground floor to get the full creek effect. Very relaxing! We will most definitely stay again!!" - Tabitha C.
Occupying several buildings beside Roaring Fork stream, this 10-acre woodland lodge is 1 mile from Ripley’s Believe It or Not, 2 miles from Great Smoky Mountains National Park and 11 miles from Dollywood.
Homey accommodations feature minifridges, microwaves, cable TV, coffeemakers and private balconies overlooking the water. Some rooms have wood-burning fireplaces.
There's an exercise room and a basketball court, plus laundry facilities, a hot tub, and 2 outdoor pools with a slide and a waterfall. Freebies include continental breakfast, property-wide Wi-Fi, and parking for cars and large vehicles.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com