204 Sharon Drive, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Vacation Getaway Features
- $389/3 Nights - Smoky Mountain Summer Getaway w/Extreme Rafting Tour
- Guest Room w/Two Queens
- Refrigerator & Coffee Pot
- Free WiFi, Flat Screen TV, DVD
- Inground Pool
- Picnic Area
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Fitness Center
- Convenient Location to all Attractions
Smoky Mountain Summer Getaway w/Extreme Rafting Tour
Time to escape to the mountains and enjoy a great rafting trip? Let us help you with that! At BestVacationDealz.com, we’re offering our Smoky Mountain Summer Getaway w/Extreme Rafting Tour. With this deal, you will receive 4 days/3 nights at the lovely Country Cascades hotel. In addition, you will also receive two tickets for an Extreme Rafting Tour with Smoky Mountain Rafting. Also included is a $100 Restaurant.com dinner voucher for a great meal experience at Seasons of Ober & The Loft Lounge. All of this for a TOTAL of just $389! Give us a call today to book this great trip.
Country Cascades Hotel
The Country Cascades hotel has everything you need for a great stay during your Smoky Mountain Summer Getaway w/Extreme Rafting Tour. You will love with the perfectly-manicured grounds and varied amenities. Take a swim in the in-ground pool with plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas.
Take advantage of the picnic area with tables and park grills. It’s creekfront location will have you believing you are out in the country!
The deluxe daily continental breakfast is a great way to start your day! Enjoy Belgian waffles, biscuits & gravy, fresh fruit, oatmeal, cold cereals, doughnuts, toast, bagels, milk, juice, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and cappuccino.
Last, but not least, is an onsite fitness center to keep up your healthy lifestyle.
With your Smoky Mountain Summer Getaway w/Extreme Rafting Tour package, we want you to have all the comforts of home! Your lovely guest room includes two Queen beds to accommodate a total of 4. For your convenience (and maybe your sanity), your room features a refrigerator and coffee maker. In addition, you will also enjoy free WiFi, a flat screen TV and a DVD player. We have tried to think of everything to make this the perfect vacation experience for you!
Activities and Attractions
With so much to do in the area, we know it can get a little overwhelming!! Here are a few suggestions of how to best spend your precious time during your Smoky Mountain Summer Getaway w/Extreme Rafting Tour!
Enjoy your time in Pigeon Forge and y’all come back, y’hear?!
- "We want to say Thank you to the wonderful staff who made our 1st visit so enjoyable. Each of you gave us great ideas for things to do around the area and made our stay at Country Cascades feel like home. We appreciate your help with items we forgot, as well as the closest grocery store, discount tickets that were available and your true kindness. We will definitely be coming back to visit." - Angie B.
- "My wife and I spent several days at Country Cascades. The staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. We will be going back to Pigeon Forge in October and plan on staying at this hotel. I highly recommend it." - Robert N.
- "We love to come and stay at Country Cascades! Wonderful staff! The entire stay was fantastic. The front desk staff is friendly and professional and always appy to answer questions about the area. They greet everyone with a smile.The rooms are always very clean and cozy. We plan on coming back soon." - Jamie C.
- "The entire Staff, without exception, were fantastic. Each one professional, positive, and helpful in all areas. The breakfast is wonderful and delicious in a very nice pristine sitting area. We very much enjoyed our stay there and would absolutely return." - Bill M.
This casual, modern hotel is half a mile from attractions at The Island in Pigeon Forge and 0.3 miles from The Comedy Barn Theater.
The simple, homey rooms feature coffeemakers, fridges, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Suites include fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and living areas with pull-out sofas and/or spiral staircases leading to upstairs bedrooms.
Freebies include continental breakfast and refreshments. There's also an outdoor pool, an exercise room and a picnic area with BBQs, as well as more than 2,500 sq ft of meeting space.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com