204 Sharon Drive, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Vacation Getaway Features
- $359/3 Nights - Smoky Mountain Summer Vacation w/Tickets to Smoky Mountain Opry
- Guest Room w/Two Queens
- Refrigerator & Coffee Pot
- Free WiFi, Flat Screen TV, DVD
- Inground Pool
- Picnic Area
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Fitness Center
- Convenient Location to all Attractions
Smoky Mountain Summer Vacation w/Tickets to Smoky Mountain Opry
Looking to enjoy some cool mountain air and have a true country experience? We’ve got the ticket (actually, tickets) for you! At BestVacationDealz.com, we’re currently offering our Smoky Mountain Summer Vacation w/Tickets to Smoky Mountain Opry. With this deal, you will receive 4 days/3 nights at the lovely Country Cascades hotel. You will also receive 2 complimentary tickets to the Smoky Mountain Opry. After enjoying an evening of music, take advantage of a $100 Restaurant.com dinner voucher for a great meal experience at Seasons of Ober & The Loft Lounge. All of this for a TOTAL of just $359! Give us a call today to book.
Country Cascades Hotel
You will definitely love this hotel. Its ground are beautifully maintained and it features some great amenities! All of which are available to you with your Smoky Mountain Summer Vacation w/Tickets to Smoky Mountain Opry. You must take a swim in the in-ground pool with plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas.
There is a lovely picnic area with picnic tables and park grills. It is right on a creek and you will feel like you’re out in the country!
Start your day off with plenty of fuel at the deluxe daily continental breakfast, included with your package. Choose from Belgian waffles, biscuits & gravy, fresh fruit, oatmeal, cold cereals, doughnuts, toast, bagels, milk, juice, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and cappuccino.
Last, but not least, keep up with your healthy lifestyle at the onsite fitness center.
With your Smoky Mountain Summer Vacation w/Tickets to Smoky Mountain Opry package, we want you to have all the comforts of home! Your guest room includes two Queen beds to accommodate a total of 4. For your convenience, your room features a refrigerator and coffee maker. In addition, you will also enjoy free WiFi, a flat screen TV and a DVD player. We have tried to think of everything to make this the perfect vacation experience for you!
Smoky Mountain Opry
This incredible show is the area’s largest musical variety show! Featuring music from Big Band Swing through today’s country, you will experience the most talented cast of singers, dancers, comedians, and musicians the Smokies has to offer! The special effects are incredible! You will marvel at the laser lights, pyrotechnics, giant video screens, dazzling costumes, and high flying musicians! Yes, that’s right… HIGH FLYING MUSICIANS!
Activities and Attractions
With all the shopping, eating, attractions and activities in the area, it’s so hard to decide where to start! We have prepared just a small list to give you a few ideas of how to best spend your precious time during your Smoky Mountain Summer Vacation w/Tickets to Smoky Mountain Opry!
Enjoy your time in Pigeon Forge and y’all come back, y’hear?!
- "We want to say Thank you to the wonderful staff who made our 1st visit so enjoyable. Each of you gave us great ideas for things to do around the area and made our stay at Country Cascades feel like home. We appreciate your help with items we forgot, as well as the closest grocery store, discount tickets that were available and your true kindness. We will definitely be coming back to visit." - Angie B.
- "My wife and I spent several days at Country Cascades. The staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. We will be going back to Pigeon Forge in October and plan on staying at this hotel. I highly recommend it." - Robert N.
- "We love to come and stay at Country Cascades! Wonderful staff! The entire stay was fantastic. The front desk staff is friendly and professional and always appy to answer questions about the area. They greet everyone with a smile.The rooms are always very clean and cozy. We plan on coming back soon." - Jamie C.
- "The entire Staff, without exception, were fantastic. Each one professional, positive, and helpful in all areas. The breakfast is wonderful and delicious in a very nice pristine sitting area. We very much enjoyed our stay there and would absolutely return." - Bill M.
This casual, modern hotel is half a mile from attractions at The Island in Pigeon Forge and 0.3 miles from The Comedy Barn Theater.
The simple, homey rooms feature coffeemakers, fridges, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Suites include fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and living areas with pull-out sofas and/or spiral staircases leading to upstairs bedrooms.
Freebies include continental breakfast and refreshments. There's also an outdoor pool, an exercise room and a picnic area with BBQs, as well as more than 2,500 sq ft of meeting space.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com