Westgate Vacation Villas
4000 Westgate Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747
Vacation Getaway Features
- $279 Total Package Price - Not Per Night or Per Person!
- Extra Nights: $99.ºº
- 2 Complimentary Adult 1-Day Passes to Busch Gardens
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights – Westgate Vacation Villas Kissimmee, Florida
- $100 Restaurant.com Certificate For L’italiano’s Chicago Pizzeria Ristorante
- Pools & Water Park
- Boat Rentals
- Movie Theater and Game Room
- Miniature Golf & Basketball/Tennis Courts
Vacation in Orlando, FL
Spring Break is coming up. Have you made your plans yet?? Don’t wait too long – all the best deals will be snapped up and you’ll be stuck at Mom & Pop’s roadside motel 100 miles from all the action. Book with BestVacationDealz.com and you’ll have the best Spring Break Vacation w/Busch Gardens Tickets. At an amazing resort just steps from all the amazing Orlando theme parks. We offer the best deals at the nicest resorts and usually throw in attraction tickets, just for grins! So, how does this sound? 4 days and 3 nights at the gorgeous Westgate Vacation Villas Resort & Spa in a studio suite. AND two 1-day complimentary tickets to Busch Gardens. PLUS a $100 Restaurant.com dinner voucher. All of this for only $279! TOTAL. Book it today!
Spring Break Vacation w/Busch Gardens Tickets
Your Spring Break Vacation w/Busch Gardens Tickets starts at the Westgate Vacation Villas Resort & Spa in beautiful Kissimmee, FL. Here you will enjoy 4 sunny days and 3 balmy nights in a lovely Studio Villa. Your villa features 2 double beds, a kitchenette with mini-fridge, coffeemaker, and microwave. Other features include free Wi-Fi, cable TV with premium channels and a DVD player.
In addition to your accommodations and your $100 Restaurant.com dinner voucher, you will also receive two complimentary one-day tickets to the one-and-only awesome Busch Gardens in nearby Tampa, FL.
The Westgate Vacation Villas Resort & Spa features really incredible amenities. Some of these include:
- 5 Different Dining Venues
- Ship Wreck Island Water Park
- 14 Pools
- Boat Rentals
- Movie Theater
- Bicycle Rentals
- Miniature Golf
- Shuffleboard & Horseshoes
- Tennis & Basketball courts
Get ready to roar! Did you know that Busch Gardens originally opened in 1959 as a hospitality center for Anheuser-Busch? Back then, it was styled after a traditional German beer garden. It didn’t take long for that garden to grow!
By the mid 1960s, Busch Gardens had established itself as one of the largest zoological facilities in the country with the introduction of “Serengeti Plain”.
The park’s first roller coaster was introduced in 1976 and then things really starting flying. Over the years, the park added more coasters, more attractions and slowly but surely become the iconic theme park that it is today.
But it never forgot its roots! It continued to expand and perfect it’s animal populations and habitats and today, it can boast that it is one of the largest zoos in North America and completely committed to the conservation of endangered species.
You will definitely love your Spring Break Vacation w/Busch Gardens Tickets from BestVacationDealz.com. Can’t wait to hear from you!
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- $279 Total Price – Not Per Night
- Two Complimentary 1-day tickets to Busch Gardens Tampa
- Retail Value – $827
- Savings – $548
- Studio – Sleeps 4
- 2 Doubles
- $100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
- Additional Nights – $99
- Taxes Not Included
- Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "Thanks for the memories. It was amazing." - Mike P.
- "I had a wonderful time at the westgate. It was easy to get to the theme parks and my husband and I loved renting the swan boat."- Doreen D.
- "What can I say about Busch Gardens? It was a perfect day. Thanks, bestvacationdealz.com for hooking us up!" - Grace B.
- "It was so great to escape everyday life for a few days. Between the resort and Busch Gardens, I felt like a kid again. Thanks, I needed that!" - Ann M.
This hotel is conveniently located 1.6 km from the Walt Disney World® Resort main entrance, close to Downtown Disney® area and just a short drive from Universal Studios, SeaWorld, International Drive and Orange County Convention Center. The hotel affords guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home along with a wide variety of onsite amenities – all within minutes of area theme parks, attractions and family-friendly restaurants.
• Year of construction: 1984
• Total number of rooms: 1024
• Connecting rooms
Studio Sleeps 4 – King + Sofa Bed
1 Bedroom Villa - Sleeps 4 – King + Sofa Bed
2 Bedroom Villa - Sleeps 8 – 2 Queens + Sofa Bed
2 Bedroom Loft - Sleeps 10 – King + 2 Queens + Queen + Sofa Bed
Included: Wheelchair-accessible, Disability-friendly bathroom, Smoking rooms, Bathroom, Shower, Bathtub, Hairdryer, Balcony, Internet access, Wi-fi, Safe, Centrally regulated air conditioning, Central heating, Individually adjustable heating , TV, Individually adjustable air conditioning, Satellite TV , Cable TV, Direct dial telephone, DVD player, Video games console, Alarm clock, Desk, Ironing set, Washing machine, Wake-up service, Tea and coffee making facilities , Kitchen, Kitchenette, Fridge, Microwave Wheelchair-accessible, Disability-friendly bathroom, Smoking rooms
Amenities and services
Included: Wheelchair-accessible, Car park, Garage, 24-hour reception, Laundry service, Launderette, Bicycle hire service, Multilingual staff, Air conditioning in public areas, Hotel safe, Shop, Gym
• Wifi in all rooms
• Internet in all rooms
• Set menu lunch
• Set menu dinner
• Poolside snack bar
• Air conditioning in Restaurant
• Non-smoking area
• Business center
• Spa center
• Outdoor freshwater pool
• Children’s play area
• Kids’ club
• Entertainment programed for adults
• Entertainment programed for children
• TV lounge
• Games room
• Pedal boating
• Table tennis
• Cycling / mountain biking
• Mini golf
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com