River Terrace Resort & Convention Center
240 River Road, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $149.ºº is the total price!
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights – River Terrace Resort Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Summer Family Vacation Deal Gatlinburg
- Includes a $100 Restaurant.com Certificate For Seasons of Ober & Loft Lounge
- 4 Water Park Passes - Wild Bear Falls Water Park
- Extra Nights: $99.ºº
Summer Family Vacation Deal Gatlinburg
Are you gearing up for your family’s summer vacation? Just not sure where you want to go? How about Gatlinburg, TN? It’s a great family-friendly destination and right now, we’re offering an awesome Summer Family Vacation Deal Gatlinburg. It’s at the River Terrace Resort and you’re going to love it! With this package, you will receive 4 days/3 nights at the River Terrace.In addition, you will also receive 4 one-day complimentary passes to the Wild Bear Falls Water Park. Finally, enjoy a $100 Restaurant.com Gift Code for use at many area restaurants. What a great value!!
River Terrace Resort & Convention Center
The River Terrace Resort is located in the ideal location for your Summer Family Vacation Deal Gatlinburg. It is within an easy walk to all to the shopping, restaurant and attraction district of downtown. You can literally park your car on arrival and not have to get in it again for your whole vacation! And the best part is, you’re not giving up your “nature experience” to do it! The River Terrace Resort is right on a flowing stream and enjoys a perfect view of the mountains. As a matter of fact, many people think it has the best views in all of Gatlinburg!
Your guest room is a comfortable respite from the daily vacation activities! It features two Queen sized beds, a mini-kitchen area with microwave, coffee maker and mini-fridge, as well as a lovely terrace or patio for enjoying the sights and sounds of nature. On-site amenities include pool and restaurant/bar.
All the Deets!
Don’t forget! Your Summer Family Vacation Deal Gatlinburg also features four 1-day complimentary passes to the nearby Wild Bear Falls Water Park. Also, we want you to eat well! So, we are happy to gift you with a $100 Restaurant.com dinner certificate for use at many area restaurants.
Wild Bear Falls Water Park is an awesome fun indoor/outdoor water park. With its retractable roof, you never have to think about the weather outside. It’s always perfect there! At over 60,000 square feet and with over 300, 000 gallons of water flowing daily, Wild Bear Falls Water Park is the largest indoor water park in the South and the 5th largest in the country.
We want you to enjoy the down-home friendly atmosphere of Gatlinburg, TN, so take advantage of our Summer Family Vacation Deal Gatlinburg for you and your family!
Gatlinburg has a lot to offer. Here are a few suggestions to create great family memories!
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
- Gatlinburg Scenic Overlook
- Gatlinburg Sky Lift
- The Village Shops
- Ober Gatlinburg
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- $149 Total Price – Not Per Night
- Retail Value – $489
- Savings – $340
- Standard – Sleeps 4
- 2 Queen Beds
- $100 Restaurant.com Gift Code
- 4 Water Park Passes – Wild Bear Falls
- Additional Nights – $99
- Taxes Not Included
- Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "Thank you for a wonderful weekend getaway. The room was clean, spacious and had a great view of downtown Gatlinburg. This is a great, convenient location. Walking distance to everything! In the morning, we got to see ducks swim in the Little Pigeon River! Highly recommended." - Gail O.
- "My husband and I stayed here for three nights. The room was very clean and roomy. We enjoyed the balcony with a beautiful view of the mountains. I would def stay here again! The highlight of the stay was a bear walking through the parking lot!" - Shawn L.
- "Awesome views!! Great location! Friendly staff was very accommodating. The room was lovely." - Debbie R.
- "This hotel's location makes it great. It is off the strip, so you don't hear any of the noise or traffic. But you can walk everywhere. The restaurant and bar is great with terrific food. Staff is so nice and friendly. The room had a nice view of the creek and a lovely balcony. Pool was also great. Good experience. Would come back. " - Dana W.
Nestled at the foot of a forested hill in downtown Gatlinburg, this relaxed conference hotel along the Cliff Branch River is 11 miles from Dollywood theme park and a mile from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
The unpretentious, warmly decorated rooms feature sofas, and private patios or balconies, as well as cable TV, microwaves, minifridges and coffeemakers. Some add fireplaces and/or river views.
Amenities include a relaxed sports bar/grill and 2 heated outdoor pools (seasonal), along with 11 meeting rooms.
- Free Parking
- Handicap Accessible
- Outdoor Pool
- Air Conditioned
- Pet Friendly
- Kitchens in all Rooms
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com