204 Sharon Drive, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Vacation Getaway Features
- $319/3 Nights - Summer Vacation Smoky Mountains w/Variety Show Tickets
- Guest Room w/Two Queens
- Refrigerator & Coffee Pot
- Free WiFi, Flat Screen TV, DVD
- Inground Pool
- Picnic Area
- Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Fitness Center
- Convenient Location to all Attractions
Summer Vacation Smoky Mountains w/Variety Show Tickets
When it’s time for an escape to the mountains and a funny-as-all-get-out variety show, look no further! At BestVacationDealz.com, we’re offering our Summer Vacation Smoky Mountains w/Variety Show Tickets. With this deal, you will receive 4 days/3 nights at the lovely Country Cascades hotel. We’re throwing in two tickets to the Smith Morning Variety Show. AND we’re also including is a $100 Restaurant.com dinner voucher for a great meal experience at Seasons of Ober & The Loft Lounge. All of this for a TOTAL of just $319! You ready to give us a call yet?
Country Cascades Hotel
The Country Cascades hotel boasts lovely manicured lawns and wonderful amenities. As our guest with your Summer Vacation Smoky Mountains w/Variety Show Tickets, you get to enjoy all of it! Don’t forget to take a swim in the in-ground pool with plenty of sun loungers and umbrellas.
A lovely and quiet picnic area is right on the creek and boasts picnic tables and park grills. You will feel like you’re out in the country.
You must take advantage of the deluxe daily continental breakfast. After all, it is also included with your package! Choose from a great selection like Belgian waffles, biscuits & gravy, fresh fruit, oatmeal, cold cereals, doughnuts, toast, bagels, milk, juice, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and cappuccino.
Last, but not least, keep up your healthy lifestyle with a trip to the onsite fitness center.
With your Summer Vacation Smoky Mountains w/Variety Show Tickets package, we want you to have all the comforts of home! Your guest room includes two Queen beds to accommodate a total of 4. For your convenience, your room features a refrigerator and coffee maker. In addition, you will also enjoy free WiFi, a flat screen TV and a DVD player. We have tried to think of everything to make this the perfect vacation experience for you!
Smith Morning Variety Show
Now, here’s an unusual start to the day! How about the fun and entertaining Smith Morning Variety Show at the Smoky Mountain Opry Theater? Take in a morning show with Charlie Bob Smith and Friends, performing their award-winning Pop, Country and Gospel hits in a spectacular new musical revue! Add in world class impersonations and comedy and you’ve got a great way to start a day in the mountains.
Activities and Attractions
What to do first? It’s so hard to know! We have prepared just a small list to give you a few ideas of how to best spend your precious time during your Summer Vacation Smoky Mountains w/Variety Show Tickets!
Enjoy your time in Pigeon Forge and y’all come back, y’hear?!
- "We want to say Thank you to the wonderful staff who made our 1st visit so enjoyable. Each of you gave us great ideas for things to do around the area and made our stay at Country Cascades feel like home. We appreciate your help with items we forgot, as well as the closest grocery store, discount tickets that were available and your true kindness. We will definitely be coming back to visit." - Angie B.
- "My wife and I spent several days at Country Cascades. The staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was enjoyable. We will be going back to Pigeon Forge in October and plan on staying at this hotel. I highly recommend it." - Robert N.
- "We love to come and stay at Country Cascades! Wonderful staff! The entire stay was fantastic. The front desk staff is friendly and professional and always appy to answer questions about the area. They greet everyone with a smile.The rooms are always very clean and cozy. We plan on coming back soon." - Jamie C.
- "The entire Staff, without exception, were fantastic. Each one professional, positive, and helpful in all areas. The breakfast is wonderful and delicious in a very nice pristine sitting area. We very much enjoyed our stay there and would absolutely return." - Bill M.
This casual, modern hotel is half a mile from attractions at The Island in Pigeon Forge and 0.3 miles from The Comedy Barn Theater.
The simple, homey rooms feature coffeemakers, fridges, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Suites include fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and living areas with pull-out sofas and/or spiral staircases leading to upstairs bedrooms.
Freebies include continental breakfast and refreshments. There's also an outdoor pool, an exercise room and a picnic area with BBQs, as well as more than 2,500 sq ft of meeting space.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com