Eagles Ridge Resort
2740 Florence Rd., Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Vacation Getaway Features
- TN Mountain Summer Vacation w/WonderWorks Tickets $409 TOTAL!
- $100 Gift Voucher from Restaurant.com
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Stone Fireplaces
- Breathtaking Views
- Year Round Clubhouse
- Free WiFi
TN Mountain Summer Vacation w/WonderWorks Tickets
Are you longing for the sweet TN mountain air? And you want to have a little fun, too! We’ve got what you’re craving! We’re currently offering a 4 day/3 night TN Mountain Summer Vacation w/WonderWorks Tickets stay in a 2 bedroom mountain cabin at for just $419. PLUS, you will also receive a $100 Restaurant.com Gift Voucher for Seasons of Ober & The Loft Lounge.
You will be staying at the beautiful and highly-rated Eagle’s Ridge Resort in Pigeon Forge, TN. This resort is peaceful and scenic. It is just a 5 minute drive to all the great restaurants, shops and attractions in the area. Your TN Mountain Summer Vacation w/WonderWorks Tickets at the Eagle’s Ridge Resort is the best of both worlds.
Your gorgeous 2-bedroom mountain cabin at Eagle’s Ridge Resort is fully equipped and can accommodate from 6-8. All cabins at the resort are outfitted and furnished a bit differently, for their own personal flair! However, each cabin does have the following standard amenities: Cathedral ceilings, stone fireplace, fully-equipped kitchen and gorgeous views. If you need specific accommodations, please let your reservationist know so we can find the perfect TN Mountain Summer Vacation w/WonderWorks Tickets for you!
Enjoy the amazing mountain views at Eagle’s Ridge Resort. Take a scenic hike around the grounds or just enjoy nature from your rocking chair front porch as you breathe in the fresh mountain air! There is a year-round clubhouse on the grounds, as well as a pool with a sun deck. Enjoy the cool water and lounge in the sun. It’s the perfect way to spend a day.
Always on the top things to do list in Pigeon Forge, WonderWorks Indoor Amusement park is an incredible 35,000 square feet of “edu-tainment” for all ages. We like to say that WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind. This unique attraction combines education and entertainment with more than 100 hands on exhibits that challenge the mind and ignite the imagination.
With so many fun and exciting things to do in the TN mountains, you might not know where to start. Here’s a few suggestions to get you on your way:
However you choose to spend your time in the TN mountains, we hope your TN Mountain Summer Vacation w/WonderWorks Tickets is everything you dream of!!
- "We had the pleasure of staying at Eagles Ridge Resort. Everything was exceptional from check in to departure. We didn't have any problems our entire stay except for not enough time to enjoy the hot tub. Our cabin was a dream that we didn't want to wake up from. Can't wait to go back again!!!" - Jenna C.
- "My wife and I went to Pigeon Forge for a few days and decided to try a cabin instead of a hotel room. I was very impressed with the ambiance and with all the amenities. My wife loved the pool table on the second floor and we both took advantage of the private hot tub on a screened in porch. The cabin was spacious, clean, quiet and comfortable. We had a truly lovely stay and are looking forward to going back." - Dan H
- "Totally enjoyed my stay at Eagles Ridge Resort this past weekend. The amenities exceeded expectations and the cabin was very clean. The reservation and front desk staff were very professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend this resort to anyone looking for a memorable lodging experience near Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg." - Maurice M.
- "Cabin was clean, comfortable and above all peaceful. We had a great time at a great resort. Cabin was close to everything, yet far enough away to be peaceful. Couldn't have asked for a better trip. Loved it!" - Amy A.
In a woodland on the outskirts of Pigeon Forge, this relaxed resort is a mile from US-321, 5 miles from Dollywood theme park and 9 miles from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Featuring rustic interiors with exposed wood and stone, the unassuming 1- to 9-bedroom cabins provide kitchens, and living rooms with gas fireplaces. All come with cable TV, private hot tubs and BBQs. Some offer Wi-Fi access and/or pool tables.
Amenities include an outdoor pool and a clubhouse.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com