Tropicana Las Vegas
3801 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Vacation Getaway Features
- One of 10 Best Casinos on the Strip
- 5 Onsite Restaurants AND Room Service
- Nightly Entertainment
- Pool & Hot Tub w/Cabanas Available
- Hair Salon & Spa
- Fitness Center
Tropicana Las Vegas Deal w/Free Attraction Tickets
Are you looking for something a little different on your next Las Vegas trip? We have it!! At BestVacationDealz.com,we’ve got a great Tropicana Las Vegas Deal w/Free Attraction Tickets to Siegried & Roy’s Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat. For just $239, you will receive 4 days and 3 nights in a Tropicana Club Deluxe room w/2 Queen Beds. In addition, you’ll receive two adult complimentary tickets to Siegried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. Here, you will come face-to-face with some of nature’s most exotic and majestic creatures. Explore, learn and play in an exciting and informative world of Bottlenose Dolphins, White Tigers, White Lions and Leopards.
A Room with a View
When you feast your eyes on the guest room that comes with your Tropicana Las Vegas Deal w/Free Attraction Tickets to Siegried & Roy’s Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat, we may not be able to get you out of there! First of all, it you’ll overlook the beautiful greenery at the Tropicana Beach Club as well as the pool and gardens. Then enjoy the furnishings in a soothing palette of sunset shades. You might think you have teleported to South Beach, Miami. The custom furniture will embrace you in comfort. And the Euro Top Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress ensures you will get a blissful nights’ sleep. Each room comes fully equipped with two Queen size beds, white plantation shutters, 42″ TV, WiFi and an MP3 docking station.
You just can’t run out of things to do at the Tropicana! With a casino, award-winning restaurants, a spa and fitness center and first-class entertainment, there is always something new and exciting to check out as you enjoy your Tropicana Las Vegas Deal w/Free Attraction Tickets to Siegried & Roy’s Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat. In addition to your exciting wildlife adventures, do you also love comedy, music or a Broadway-type show? You’ve hit the jackpot at the Tropicana’s entertainment venues!
Enjoy a delicious meal, light snack or anything in between at one of the many on-site dining venues. And naturally, you must visit the Tropicana Beach Club, with its impeccable pool and gardens. You’ve found a tropical paradise in the middle of the desert!
If you decide to venture off property, here are a few suggestions of Las Vegas “must-do’s” to round out your Best Deal Tropicana Las Vegas w/Evening Red Rock Canyon Tour package:
4 Days / 3 Nights
$239 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $438
Savings – $199
Standard – Sleeps 4
Queen + Queen
Additional Nights – $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "I have been staying at the Tropicana for a long time now. The staff is wonderful. They take excellent care of the guests. I have had very few issues and when one arises, it is resolved immediately. The rooms are great, the restaurants have excellent food, the lounge fun and the casino area is small but well run. And of course, one of the best locations in Las Vegas." - Jimmy D.
- "The Tropicana is my favorite place to stay in Vegas. The Tropicana has added some lovely restaurants. Good value for money, better than some of the bigger names on the Strip, then again they are only names, the Tropicana really performs!" - Thomas M.
- "I will return may times, the staff was wonderful the rooms awesome and the food great. My view of the city was awesome and parking was good. This is one I'll keep staying at for years to come.." - Steve D.
- "Clean and neat rooms. Good location on the strip with beautiful views from the window. Definitely recommend. Staff were very friendly and helpful." - Sindy G.
Set 2 miles from Caesars Palace, this vibrant South Beach-themed casino resort is a 7-minute walk from the MGM Grand stop on the monorail.
Modern rooms have warm decor and plantation shutters, as well as free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and iPod docks; suites add living areas, wet bars and minifridges. Villas feature dining areas, marble bathrooms and original art. Room service is available.
A resort fee is charged. Perks include a casino, a 4-acre pool area with swim-up blackjack, and tropical gardens and waterfalls. There are also several bars and restaurants, plus a gym.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com