Country Inn & Suites
7135 Pocahontas Trail, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Vacation Getaway Features
- Best Williamsburg Vacation Deal w/Two 1-Day Tickets to Colonial Williamsburg
- Vacation in Beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia
- $177 for the Entire Stay - Not Per Night or Per Person
- 2 Queens Accommodates Up to 4
- Outdoor Pool
- Continental Breakfast Included
- Wi-Fi Included
Visit Williamsburg, Virginia!
When vacation time rolls around and you’re looking for something special, think of Williamsburg Virginia. Williamsburg features a huge variety of activities, festivals, attractions and dining. Enjoy a wonderful day at Busch Gardens. Splash in the pools at Water Country USA. Sail on a pirate ship. Take a tour at the Ale Works Brewing Company. Attend a concert under the stars under the waterfront. With our Williamsburg VA Colonial Williamsburg package, you will enjoy a step back in time. With over 301 acres, the country’s largest living history museum features exhibits and tours that will fascinate you.
Williamsburg VA Colonial Williamsburg Package
Enjoy a memorable 4 days and 3 nights at the Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg East.Each room comes complete with 2 Queen beds and and free Wi-Fi. Enjoy all the amenities on site, including pool and breakfast cafe. Continental breakfast is also included in the low package rate.
In addition to this, you will also receive two 1-day complimentary passes to Colonial Williamsburg. The TOTAL cost of this Williamsburg VA Colonial Williamsburg Package is just $177. Don’t miss out on this incredible deal – our friendly and knowledgeable reservationists are standing by to help you plan your trip to Williamsburg!
At Colonial Williamsburg, all the visitors are drawn into this living history museum set during the Revolutionary Era. Interact with shopkeepers, tradespeople and citizens of this colonial town. You will recognize them by their period costumes and colonial speech and diction. Enjoy the period architecture that is typical of the era. Eat a meal at a real colonial restaurant or pub. Take in an exhibit or wander through an art museum. Strike up a conversation with a local community member and listen to their stories about daily struggles of wartime.
As you can see, we’ve put a lot of thought and care in to this best Williamsburg VA Colonial Williamsburg Package. Now, please get yourself to Williamsburg and enjoy it!!
4 Day/3 Nights
$177 Total Price – Not Per Night
Two 1-Day Passes to Colonial Williamsburg
Standard Guest Room – Sleeps 4
2 Queen Beds
Additional Nights $99
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "The Country Inn & Suites was a good moderate hotel for our visit to Williamsburg. We would stay again." - Ralph C.
- "We loved the Country inn & suites and especially loved the deal we got from bestvacationdealz.com. You should come visit here!" - Rodney O.
- "I have been visiting Colonial Williamsburg for the better part of twenty years, and have yet to have my fill. Something about this place, the ambience, the feel, something, keeps drawing me back." - Silkie P.
- "We have visited before and are always excited to return. This city with it's beautiful homes and sites offers street after street of visual beauty. You must start at the visitors center to fully realize the potential. The period dressed docents are so talented." - Danny W.
Set 2.5 miles from Colonial Williamsburg, this relaxed hotel is also 3 miles from Water Country USA water park.
The traditional rooms come with free Wi-Fi, TVs and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Suites add separate living areas with pull-out sofas, DVD players, microwaves and minifridges. Kids 18 and under stay free with an adult.
Freebies include parking, hot buffet breakfast and 24/7 chocolate chip cookies and coffee. Additional amenities include a fitness center and an outdoor pool, plus a business center, a meeting room and a library.
Please see our terms and conditions here: WestgateTerms.com