Wild Bear Inn
4236 Parkway Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
Vacation Getaway Features
- 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Hotel Room - Sleeps 4
- BONUS! $50 VISA Gift Card
- Additional Nights Available
- Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge!
Hey, it’s time for some fun! Pigeon Forge, Tennessee is the destination for a perfect retreat with the family. Now, you can enjoy a 3-day/2-night Pigeon Forge stay for an affordable price of just $59! That’s $59 per package, not per night or per person. BONUS: Package includes $50 VISA Gift Card.
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee is a charming mountain town and vacation area close to the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains and America’s most visited national park – Great Smoky Mountains National Park. With numerous attractions, theme parks, shows, and activities, Pigeon Forge is sure to be the best adventure ever! Tie your shoes tight and go on a nature hike. Enter the world of Dollywood, an Appalachian-themed amusement park. Explore the inner works of Alcatraz East Crime Museum and its many exhibits about crime in America. Enjoy an extraordinary entertainment dinner show with spectacular horses and top-notch riders at Dolly Parton’s Stampede. Truly, Pigeon Forge has a little adventure for everyone!
Wild Bear Tavern
Enjoy the best southern cuisine and authentic German delicacies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at Wild Bear Tavern – located in Wild Bear Inn. As the ultimate spot for a few drinks and good ol’ southern cooking, you’ll find all the favorites on their menu, from delicious home-style pancakes to Bavarian-style burgers and sandwiches. Put simply: Wild Bear Tavern provides a delicious experience like no other!
- "I recommend Wild Bear Inn to anyone who wants to have a good time in the mountains!" - Tyler Morris, West Virginia
- "We've been going to Pigeon Forge for years and really enjoyed our accommodations. Wild Bear Tavern was delicious! Their dessert... WOW!" - Shelly Brews, Kentucky
- "Our fam's Gatlinburg adventure, thanks to the "Dollywood Kiddie Rides" blog by Best Vacation Dealz, was a blast! Wild Bear Inn had an indoor water park – kids were thrilled! Dollywood was a short hop away. Kiddie rides there, a hit! Wild Bear Inn was perfect for us. Big thanks to Best Vacation Dealz for an awesome trip. We'll be back!" - Laci Harkins, New Mexico
- "Found Wild Bear Inn through the "Top 12 Things to Do in Gatlinburg with Kids" blog, and it didn't disappoint! Best Vacation Dealz made booking a breeze. The inn's got a rustic charm right in Gatlinburg – perfect location. Cozy room, indoor pool, and a wicked arcade for the kids. Plus, hiking in the Smokies? Awesome! Big shoutout to Best Vacation Dealz and their blog for this sweet find!" - Nina Sabino, New York
- "Great experience. We stayed here for our anniversary and hiked the Smokies. Thanks BVD." - Richard Stewart, Colorado
- "Our romantic trip was unreal, all thanks to Best Vacation Dealz! and their "Romantic Things To Do For Couples in Gatlinburg TN " blog. Wild Bear Inn was a dream with a Jacuzzi tub, fireplace, and mountain view balcony. A top-notch dinner at Wild Bear Tavern sealed the deal. Wild Bear Inn's chill vibe and Gatlinburg's charm were just what we needed. Kudos to Best Vacation Dealz for making it happen!"- Zach Taylor, Arizona
Hotel Room (Sleeps 2)
This room has a queen bed , TV, private bathroom, refrigerator, coffee maker, table with two chairs, hairdryer, cable, safe, and air conditioned. WIFI available.
Deluxe Room - (Sleeps 4)
The room has two queen beds, private bathroom, refrigerator, coffee maker, table with two chairs, hairdryer, in-room safe, cable TV, and air conditioned. WIFI available.