4034 South River Road, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee 37863
Vacation Getaway Features
- $59 Total Package Price - Not Per Person/Night
- 3 Days & 2 Nights – Creekstone Inn
- Bonus! $100 VISA Gift Card
- Close to top Pigeon Forge things to do!
- Upgrade your vacation with additional nights, discounted attractions & more.
Respond within 72 hours and receive a $100 VISA Gift Card toward savings on attraction tickets, shopping, restaurants and entertainment!
$59 Pigeon Forge Smoky Mountains Vacation – Retail Value:
You want a break but you’re not sure where to go, or where to start. We’ve got you covered! Get away from it all and immerse yourself in the simplicity of nature with a stay in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Discover local things to do while enjoying pleasant accommodations at Creekstone Inn – located in the heart of all the nearby adventures! This exclusive 3-day & 2-night vacation package includes a stay at Creekstone Inn PLUS a $100 VISA Gift Card (limited-time!) – all for just $59 (total, not per night).
Stay One Block From Top Pigeon Forge Attractions
Overlooking the Little Pigeon River, Creekstone Inn is conveniently located just one block off the Pigeon Forge Parkway, a 5-mile strip lined with local dining, great shops, attractions and more. Enjoy close proximity to Dollywood Theme Park, Dolly Parton’s Stampede, Titanic Museum Attraction, and Wonderworks. At Creekstone Inn enjoy amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, free tubing, complimentary breakfast and kid-friendly activities! Listen to the sweet sounds of nature first thing in the morning. Bask in the river views from your balcony. Tie up your hiking boots and take a short drive to The Great Smoky Mountains. With so many Pigeon Forge things to do, how could this not be your destination of choice?
What You Get
- 3 Days & 2 Nights at Creekstone Inn (Pigeon Forge, TN)
- Standard Room – Sleeps 4
- $100 VISA Gift Card toward your choice of spending
- Customize your getaway with additional nights, room upgrades and/or attraction tickets!
Why we love it!
If you’re looking for a vacation as close to nature as possible, but still providing plenty of fun for the whole family, visit Pigeon Forge. And why settle for a hotel with no perks? Instead enjoy relaxing accommodations with plenty of amenities at an affordable rate. Creekstone Inn Pigeon Forge puts you in close proximity to Dollywood, Dolly Parton’s Stampede, Ober Gatlinburg, and Smoky Mountain National Park!
- "Creekstone was the perfect, quiet spot we needed for a nice weekend away." - Taylor Jackson, South Carolina
- "Our kids loved tubing in the river, and I loved that it was something free to do right there at the hotel!" - Brenda Collins, Kentucky
- "My wife loved the clean rooms, and I loved the fishing!" - Mike Cedar, Arkansas
- "The Creekstone Inn was a perfect spot to escape the busy buzz of Pigeon Forge at night. Our balcony overlooking the river was so peaceful." - Jenny Bartlett, Georgia
Standard Room (Sleeps 4)
Includes: 2 Queen Beds, Microwave, Mini Fridge, Coffee Maker, Balcony, Free WiFi