Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort
1324 Richmond Road Williamsburg, VA 23185
Vacation Getaway Features
- 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Hotel Room - Sleeps 4
- Near Colonial Williamsburg Historic Area
- BONUS! $100 VISA Gift Card
- Enjoy exquisite on-site amenities!
Here’s your chance to experience the biggest outdoor educational living museum in the country with 18th-century adventure for the entire family! With Best Vacation Dealz, you can enjoy a 4-day/3-night historic Williamsburg vacation for a great price of just $99. That’s $99 per package, not per night or per person! BONUS: Getaway includes $100 VISA Gift Card.
Located on the Virginia Peninsula, Williamsburg VA is in the center of the nation’s rich early history. It’s in the quaint city of Williamsburg VA where you’ll find its acclaimed Historic Area also known as Colonial Williamsburg, stretching 301-acres displaying hundreds of restored and re-created 18th century buildings, bustling with visitors looking for exploration. Williamsburg VA helps form the area’s Historic Triangle, along with Jamestown and Yorktown, bringing in more than four million tourists annually! With so many unique things to do in Williamsburg VA, a few worth pondering are historic exhibits, blacksmith shops, apothecaries, engraving shops, sightseeing and other local attractions & events.
Explore The Resort
Conveniently, Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort puts you in the heart of all the modern day fun! Westgate Historic Williamsburg is only 2 miles from Colonial Williamsburg’s historic district and less than 20 minutes from Busch Gardens Williamsburg theme park. You’ll also get to enjoy exquisite accommodations with era-inspired furnishings that’ll remind you of colonial days, a beautiful seasonal outdoor pool, hot tub, and other on-site best resort amenities.
- "What a deal. We booked our vacation in advance and counted down the days. Thanks again!" - Helen Madden, Kentucky
- "The kids really enjoyed Colonial Williamsburg. The educational tours are exceptional. We'll be back." - Francis Hart, North Carolina
- "We really enjoyed the resort... there's even mini golf! Our family bought some s'mores and hung out by the fire pit. Relaxing and necessary for us." - Kat Wilson, Georgia
Hotel Room (Sleeps 4)
Features: 1 King Bed, Full Bathroom, TV, Mini-fridge, Microwave, Coffee Marker