4034 South River Road, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee 37863
Vacation Getaway Features
- $99 Total Package Price - Not Per Person/Night
- 4 Days & 3 Nights – Creekstone Inn
- Bonus! $100 VISA Gift Card
- Limited-Time Offer - Plan your trip today!
Respond within 72 hours and receive a $100 VISA Gift Card toward savings on restaurants, attraction tickets, shopping and entertainment!
Pigeon Forge Getaway Only $99 – Retail Value:
Immerse yourself in the simplicity of nature and magnificent sightseeing opportunities with a stay in Pigeon Forge, TN. Discover local favorites while enjoying comfy and quiet accommodations at Creekstone Inn – located in the heart of all the nearby fun! This exclusive 4-day & 3-night vacation package features a stay at Creekstone Inn AND includes a $100 VISA Gift Card (limited-time!) – all for just $99 (total, not per night).
Stay Near Top Pigeon Forge Attractions
Overlooking the Little Pigeon River, Creekstone Inn features amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, free tubing, complimentary breakfast and more! Listen to the sweet sounds of nature as you wake up first thing in the morning. Bask in the river views from your balcony. Creekstone Inn is also conveniently located just 3 miles from Dollywood Theme Park, 9 miles from Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park & Ski Area, and less than 20 minutes from the beautiful Smoky Mountain National Park.
What You Get
- 4 Days & 3 Nights at Creekstone Inn (Pigeon Forge, TN)
- Standard Room – Sleeps 4
- $100 VISA Gift Card toward your choice of dining, shopping, entertainment and attractions
- Customize your getaway with additional nights, room upgrades or attraction tickets!
Why we love it!
Why settle for a hotel with no perks? Instead escape into nature’s paradise and enjoy relaxing accommodations along with plenty of nearby fun for the entire family at an affordable rate. Creekstone Inn Pigeon Forge puts you in close proximity to Dollywood, Ober Gatlinburg, and Smoky Mountain National Park!
- "We stayed at the Creekstone Inn for our last vacation. This location is next to all the local attractions in the area, and we were able to walk to restaurants for dinner. Highly recommend this resort, and we can't wait to visit again." - Tom Jenkins, Tennessee
- "Amazing hotel! The rooms were clean and spacious. We loved having a private balcony, where we could look at the river. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and the staff was very professional." - Richard Bernard, Tennessee
- "My family stayed here in the Fall, and we couldn't recommend this spot enough. We loved the rooms. They were nicely decorated, roomy, and very clean. The staff was very nice and made us feel welcome from the beginning. Will be visiting again!" - Serena Smith, Oklahoma
Standard Room (Sleeps 4)
Includes: 2 Queen Beds, Microwave, Mini Fridge, Coffee Maker, Balcony, Free WiFi