4034 South River Road, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee 37863
Vacation Getaway Features
- $149 Total Package Price - Not Per Person/Night
- 5 Days & 4 Nights – Creekstone Inn
- Bonus! $100 VISA Gift Card
- Limited-Time Offer - Plan your trip today!
Respond within 72 hours and receive a complimentary $100 Visa Gift Card toward savings on attraction tickets, dining, shopping and entertainment!
Pigeon Forge Family Vacation Only $149 – Retail Value:
Experience the simplicity of nature along with an array of must-see attractions for families and top things to do with a stay in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Immerse yourself in the outdoors by day, then make yourself at home and enjoy comfy and quiet accommodations at Creekstone Inn – located in the heart of all the nearby adventure! This exclusive 5-day & 4-night vacation package includes a stay at Creekstone Inn AND a bonus $100 Visa Gift Card (limited-time!) – all for just $149 (total, not per night).
Your Family Vacation Itinerary
Featuring plenty of fun for everyone! Overlooking the Little Pigeon River, Creekstone Inn features amenities like their seasonal outdoor pool, free tubing, complimentary breakfast and even more. Listen to the sweet sounds of nature as you wake up first thing in the morning. Bask in the river views from your balcony. Creekstone Inn is also conveniently located just 3 miles from Dollywood Theme Park, 9 miles from Ober Gatlinburg Amusement Park & Ski Area, and less than 20 minutes from the beautiful Smoky Mountain National Park.
What You Get
- 5 Days & 4 Nights at Creekstone Inn (Pigeon Forge, TN)
- Standard Room – Sleeps 4
- $100 Visa Gift Card toward your choice of dining, shopping, entertainment & attractions
- Customize your getaway with additional nights, room upgrades or attraction tickets!
Why we love it!
Why settle for a hotel with no perks? Instead escape into nature’s paradise and enjoy relaxing accommodations along with plenty of nearby fun for the entire family at an affordable rate. Creekstone Inn Pigeon Forge puts you in close proximity to Dollywood, Ober Gatlinburg, and Smoky Mountain National Park. Get excited, you’ve got a lot of ground to cover!
- "Clean rooms, perfect location to visit the local shops and shows!" - Susan Sims, Virginia
- "Our hotel was great for our Dollywood trip, so convenient." - Darlene Jacobs, Georgia
- "My family loves visiting Pigeon Forge, I love that the Creekstone gives us a nice place to stay with good deals so we can visit more often!" - Kenneth Nelson, Tennessee
Standard Room (Sleeps 4)
Includes: 2 Queen Beds, Microwave, Mini Fridge, Coffee Maker, Balcony, Free WiFi