Best Western Historic Area Inn
201 Bypass Road Williamsburg, Virginia 23185
Vacation Getaway Features
- 5 Days / 4 Nights - Best Western Historic Area Inn
- $149 Total Package Price - Not Per Person/Night
- Bonus! $100 VISA Gift Card
- One mile from Colonial Williamsburg
- Customize your vacation package with attraction tickets & more!
$100 Gift Card Included With Package! Book Today!
What a revolutionary good time! Williamsburg VA Resort Getaway Only $149 – Retail Value:
Vacation like a Colonial (but with Wi-Fi). If you’re looking for a family fun vacation, look no further than the historic downtown district of Williamsburg, VA. Brush up on the yesteryear with living history museums. Browse the land by foot or peddle. Enjoy the area’s renowned restaurants, beautiful spas and superb golf courses. Immerse yourself in the largest outdoor educational museum in the country, all while enjoying comfy accommodations at Best Western Historic Area Inn! We’re offering this exclusive 5-day & 4-night Williamsburg vacation package featuring a stay at Best Western Historic Area Inn AND $100 VISA Gift Card (limited-time!) – all for just $149 (total, not per night).
Experience History in the Making
Best Western Historic Area Inn is a great choice for a vacation with your loved ones, offering amenities from an indoor pool and fitness center to complimentary breakfast and high-speed internet! Best Western Historic Area Inn is also conveniently located one mile from Colonial Williamsburg and 5 miles from The World’s Most Beautiful Theme Park, Busch Gardens.
What You Get
- 5 Days & 4 Nights at Best Western Historic Area Inn
- Guest Room – Sleeps 4
- BONUS! $100 VISA Gift Card Included
- Customize your getaway with additional nights, room upgrades or attraction tickets!
Explore Colonial Williamsburg
History is very much alive when visiting Colonial Williamsburg. You can imagine the sights and sounds of 18th-century life as you stroll along cobblestone streets, enjoy performances by costumed interpreters, and tour historic buildings like Governor’s Palace and George Wythe House. There’s plenty of fun activities for kids, too! Kids can learn how to stitch with Every Child Taught to Sew, discover how local craftspeople use techniques to make building materials and fabrics, or meet the land’s rare breed animals like Leicester Longwool Sheep, Cleveland Bay Horses and Dominique Chickens. The family can also say hello to Huacaya alpacas and other animals at Fox Wire Farm, located just outside Williamsburg!
Why we love it!
As one of the most fascinating cities in North America, Williamsburg is a must-see destination. Explore the streets where the American Revolution began. Then, kick back and relax in your charming space at Best Western Historic Area Inn where you’ll find all the comforts of home plus a variety of amenities and activities for the family! Get started on your next adventure today with Best Vacation Dealz!
- "This property is convenient to everything in the downtown Williamsburg area. Very cool stuff." - Michael Wase, Georgia
- "A complimentary full hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi await you each morning!" - Melissa Callaway, Pennsylvania
- "Williamsburg! Williamsburg! Williamsburg!" - Casey Norweigh, Kentucky
- "Williamsburg is the perfect place for the family getaway. You can't go wrong. The hotel was very clean in the up most regards and everyone was friendly at the front desk!" - Trevor Beulieu, Florida
Guest Room (Sleeps 4)
Features two queen beds, TV, work desk with chair, mini-fridge, coffee/tea maker, and more!