Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
10000 Turkey Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 32819
Vacation Getaway Features
- Not per person. Not per night. $269.ºº is the total price!
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights – Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
- Two 1-Day Tickets to SeaWorld
- Plentiful Resort Amenities
- Additional Nights Available
Vacation at SeaWorld Orlando
Admit it. You’ve been promising yourself for a LONG time now that you’re going to take a few days off. Right? So what’s stopping you? You fight those cubicle wars day in and day out. You DESERVE a few days off to turn off your phone and have some fun! We’ve got just the package to convince you! BestVacationDealz.com is in the business of planning fun. We plan and book vacations for our clients in great locations all around the country. Sunshine and warm weather always sound good, don’t they? Of course! That’s why we created the Best Deal Orlando SeaWorld Tickets package! With this package, you will receive 4 days/3 nights at the beautiful Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa AND 2 one-day tickets to SeaWorld. All of this for only $269 – that’s TOTAL. How can you NOT book it?
Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
With all the incredible amenities right onsite at the Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa, you may never want to leave! Take a swim in one of the 7 heated outdoor pools. Soak in one of the 7 hot tubs. Enjoy a massage or other treatment at the Serenity Spa. Satisfy your hunger at one of 3 pool bars or one of the 3 on-site restaurants. There’s even a deli! Reserve a paddleboat or kayak and explore the lake. Challenge a friend to a friendly game at any one of the sports courts. Go back to your childhood and play a game of mini-golf. Channel the Pinball Wizard at the game room/arcade.
With your Best Deal Orlando SeaWorld Tickets at the Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa, you will love your Studio Villa. This spacious villa features 1 King Bed & a sleep sofa to accommodate up to 4 people. It is fully equipped with a mini-kitchen, complete with a mini-fridge, microwave, and coffeemaker. Enjoy your morning coffee or evening adult beverage on your balcony or patio w/table for 2. The luxurious bathroom features a jetted tub.
Best Deal Orlando SeaWorld Tickets
Everyone loves summertime! It brings back those wonderful childhood memories of pools and sprinklers and the neighborhood creek. SeaWorld remembers that too and they have created one of the largest waterparks in the country to honor the kid in all of us! Ride one of the many exciting rides. See a fun show. Learn something new at one of the exhibits. Be a kid again at SeaWorld – we encourage cannonballs!
4 Days / 3 Nights
$269 Total Price – Not Per Night
Retail Value – $697
Savings – $428
Studio – Sleeps 4
King + Sofa Bed
Additional Nights Available
Taxes Not Included
Eligibility Requirements – Terms
- "This package was perfect for us! My kids love SeaWorld and this resort was super close to it. There was also a water park on-site that we really enjoyed. It had a wave pool, slides for the kids, and plenty of places to relax!" - Shannon Monell, Georgia
- "This was our first visit to Orlando and we absolutely loved it! We are seriously counting down the days to come back. The resort was fun, clean, and organized. We enjoyed having so much to do during our stay here." - Ana Colon, Connecticut
- "My husband and I came to visit for our anniversary. We had the best time! We love the theme parks and the Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa was close to all of them! Great location!" - John Wilson, South Carolina
- "Absolutely loved our stay at the resort! They had restaurants available and even a marketplace where you could buy snacks for the parks. We also took advantage of the spa, which was amazing!" - Yasmin Melendez, Florida
Adjacent to Big Sand Lake, this vibrant resort is 4 miles from Universal Orlando Resort and 5 miles from Walt Disney World Resort.
Relaxed rooms and suites range from studios to 3-bedroom units. Studio villa includes a king bed, a sofa bed, a full bathroom, a kitchenette with a mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee maker, Wi-Fi access (Fees Apply), and a balcony or patio. Upgrade to 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, or 3-bedroom villas that include full kitchens, washer and dryers, and/or jetted tubs. Room service is available.
There are 5 restaurants, from poolside dining to a sports bar and grill. Activities include 7 heated pools, mini-golf (fee), tennis, basketball, boat rentals (fee), and a game room. There's also a spa and a gym. Parking is free.